Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we can post freely now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
I'm going to hold from posting until more characters are further along, I guess I pushed to the objective too fast.

Also, @Ginutusu none of us are at Beacon.

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
Busy week. I'll post on the weekend.

Reactions: Stuffies12
I'd post if I could but there's not much Amber could do all by her lonesome.

Gotcha
tumblr_mqc7euG3AA1rucc9wo1_500.gif

• Love
Name:
Tlilpotonqui Baran

Character's Color:
Black (feathered in black)

Race:
Bird Faunus

Appearance:
Tlilpotonqui.jpg
He also has black metal feathers across his arms, the wings with black metal feathers are also a form of his weapons as well. The metal feathers are thin, but they cause his wings to weigh about 20-25 pounds, and a wing span of at least 4-5 feet. An extra five pounds for each five inches on his wingspan.
Weapons: Eon and Orion
Weapon appearance
Eon and Orion.jpg

double-dragon-fantasy-spear-a43-bk2624.jpg
Weapon capabilities
These two weapons are sawed off rifles that hold ornate Naginata blades, the ammo used when firing these guns is black dust ammunition, as it does more damage than Lie Ren's StormFlower SMG's (which uses the green dust ammunition). There are actually two barrels inside the sawed-off rifles, letting him be able to fire two bits of ammunition at once. The two weapons may be turned into two escrima sticks, then the Naginata blades are able to be attached on the ends. The triggers are at the base handles of the weapons then, that way he can shoot his ammunition. When attaching the blades, they can be placed in between the barrels for firing of the rifles. The two weapons may also combine to form a dual blade staff as well in their final form (imagine that the sawed-off rifle triggers are on the sides of the staff).
His wings are used as weapons as well, the metal feathers can be slung like darts at an enemy, and with his semblance, can be brought right back into their place on the wings. The wings can be used as swords almost and a kind of shield to defend against projectiles, small explosives, and even some blades as long as they aren't penetrating. Hammers can break the wings and hooks can stab into the wings. The feathers on his arms, can be used as arm blades as well and plucked to be used as darts.
Through out the story, Tlilpotonqui will get enough technological scraps to be able to make himself a jet skeleton to help himself fly with his wings, taking enough data for it and much more, after he gets enough data he will be searching for a crew to support his cause to take down more than just the Vale military
Semblance interaction
Tlilpotonqui may be able to throw his weapons and then bring them back to him by using his semblance, and is also able to use his semblance to bend the blades if he needs to, etc (not sure what else I should put here so i just put etc)

Semblance
Control over metal (especially the metal in his black metal feathers). This meaning he can control increments of metal nothing bigger than a zweihander length weapon or a kite shield, these are the biggest objects he can control, when they are coming his way, but he can only do it for a short amount of time, such as moving them out of the way from his direction, or throwing them in a specific direction.

History
As a child Tlilpotonqui was always discriminated against for being a Faunus. He despised being discriminated against. He saw how the White Fang had organized their crimes and much more, and decided, it's time to act similar, but as a lone wolf. Tlilpotonqui had actually begun to organize a warehouse out in the docks of Vale, hiding out, trying to gain more technology and skills to be able to take down the military and overthrow the kingdom of Vale and more, just by himself. the tech he has been gaining slowly were parts for a jet skeleton for his wings that way he is able to fly. So far he only has the red dust fuel chamber and some of the computer systems, but nothing more, and has hacked into camera systems to be able to keep watch all over Vale, all he needs now is to crash into Beacon and hack into their systems.

Having gathered a good amount of data, the young man has gotten viably farther than he thought. So after years of being by himself for so long of hiding and jacking, hacking and computing, he finally has found a need to find more people to join his cause. Naming his crew the Black Talon, it sounds a bit ironic, and is actually almost the exact opposite look from the White Fang. This organization was set up only a couple months after Tlilpotonqui figured out that he needed help from other people like him. He needed other other Faunus to join his cause, to be able to fight against the oppressors, maybe even take out the White Fang, to be rid of any competitors.

Have you seen both RWBY Volumes
yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Tlilpotonqui Baran

Character's Color:
Black (feathered in black)

Race:
Bird Faunus

Appearance:
Weapons: Eon and Orion
Weapon appearance
Weapon capabilities
The two handguns are able to shift into two side swords at a flick of the wrists (also known as cut and thrust swords), the ammo used when firing these guns is black dust ammunition, as it does more damage than Lie Ren's StormFlower SMG's (which uses the green dust ammunition). The two weapons may also combine to form a dual blade staff as well in their final form.
Semblance interaction
Tlilpotonqui may be able to throw his swords and then bring them back to him by using his semblance, and is also able to use his semblance to bend the blades if he needs to, etc (not sure what else I should put here so i just put etc)

Semblance
Control over metal (especially the metal in his black metal feathers)

History
WIP

Have you seen both RWBY Volumes
yes

I don't mean to speak for the GM, but I'm pretty sure we aren't accepting any more characters.

Nah. SUUN. But that is later on.

Well it said open sign ups so I assumed for now I'm going to finish him and then when your are ready for more characters mine will be ready

I mean, not my place, but do we really need more characters? We've got enough players, reasonably active, and everything is even.

@ShatteredSkies not now, but more teams start to show up as the story progresses. More combatants will play a vital role later on.

I will probably post later on today. I will have a break from cleaning and be at musical practice so I will have time for it. And the addition of teams as the story progresses seems interesting :3

I just wish you guys would quickly head to Beacon so Amber can talk to someone ;-;

@Stuffies12 well now you know character interactions are important and not to rush to the goal.

Lessons learned every day.

We will be boarding though. Whoever is last I will then make the jump to Beacon and explain it to everyone.

@Ginutusu you still doing this cuz you haven't made your post to board a ship.

Is this still open for joining?

@Treason once we enter the volume 2 arc then team SUUN will be added.

@Treason if you're willing to wait.

@Lord of Dragons sure, but you'll have to plan a lot of things with me. Are you ok with that?

That's fine with me, just letting you know my work days are scheduled oddly so I would have to get my schedule every friday, right now I'm getting over a concussion, so I don't know my work schedule currently and I am about to be at a doctors appointment as well, so after all this blows over I can definitely figure something out

Status
Not open for further replies.