Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry guys I was having some serious personal issues that hindered use of a home PC, but I'm all good now.

So our members consist of;

@Ginutusu (1) @ShatteredSkies (2) @Stuffies12 (1) @Katrina Iceheart (1) @CasketCase (1) and me(2) for a total of eight characters.

Shirokiyoshi| Invidar Lotus & Tama Anaru | Navy Blue & Black
ShatteredSkies| Michael Chernya & Allyson Zoto | Midnight Purple & Gold
Ginutusu| Kasai Akiyama | Crimson
Stuffies12| Amber Gray | Amber
Katrina Iceheart| Nata Greene | Bottle Green
CasketCase| Aegis Chrome | Silver

Ok so there are no copied colors. Shattered Blueish black is not a color so unless you change it I have it as midnight purple which is along those lines.
----

Team Titan lead by Tama [So friggin tanky this team]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Tama[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#993366]Invidar[/BCOLOR]
Aegis
Nata

Team Maverick lead by Michael
Michael
Allyson
Amber
Kasai

----

When I create the IC it will be simple. Create a post and title it in big fancy words: Entrance, Epilogue, Beginning, etc. Title it a word that signifies the start of something. In this post you will create a scene like in the RWBY trailers that gives a small summary about what life was like for them before Beacon. Ruby for example is in the forest hunting Grimm. Yang is roaming the streets searching for someone. Blake is robbing a train. And I have no freaking idea what was going on in Weiss's trailer, personally I think it was a dream. None-the-less this will be your first post.

If you get stuck I can give you a small outline, but that's about it.

Will I have to use colors and the formatting? I'm on my phone and I'm not too good at it.

Also, do you want the opener to just be ahat they were doing in the past, or have what they're doing right now, like being on the airship to Beacon?

Last edited:
@ShatteredSkies Not required that you have color, but be careful with your phone.

Also, their opener is really meant to showcase your character's abilities. It is basically our character trailers in writing format.

Just wanted to say that I'm still writing Invidar's intro so that's why IC isn't up because I don't have anything to put in it yet. So you don't have to, but writing in your blog would help so you have it when I do post the IC.

So just waiting on @Katrina Iceheart and me.

Heads up on what this week is planned to look like. So, some of our posts like mine happen days before we goto Beacon. The purpose of these entrance posts was really to see what characters are going to be like so you all could fantasize about the possible interactions and relationships.

But, as I was saying. Now, let's have some fun! You're all late to the airwings (giant spaceships that take you to Beacon.), you have ten minutes to make it to the wing.

Invidar, Tama, and Aegis - 10 mins away from airwing.

The rest of you are only five minutes away. I believe we have a rich character, so not much to be done there as it'd be impossible for you to be late.

Will get that up, sorry! I just got this when you tagged me in that last post. My alert system is a jerk to me and I have not been getting updates. But I am immediately going to start working on that! Apologies!

@Stuffies12 I still haven't figured out the new updates and stuff. If you could tell me how that would be super helpful.

To do that, get the link from the IC thread, and edit this thread. There will be a box for the IC thread link to go into.

On another note, how are we picking partners? We already know what the teams are, but how do we decide those partner pairings?

Reactions: Stuffies12
@ShiroKiyoshi are you saying those that already posted their intro can write their arrival now or should we wait for the remaining two?

Since I have the time, I'm going to work on my approach to Beacon. When do you think your post will be up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow. Or late tonight. I had a surprise today.

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Made the IC button thingy.

• Thank You
Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
I will post mine after school. I don't have time rn. Anyway, thank you for posting it! ^-^

So we can post freely now, correct? I have a solution to Aegis and Tama's falling situation

Status
Not open for further replies.