Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hey howdy hey folks of iwaku. I am bot very well known but here i am taking a shot at my very first group rp on here. In saying that ude like to ask for any kind of help weather it be advice. Help setting it up. Where to set it up ect cause iam fairly new at this and idk how to start this right. I did make a attempt on discord but that server has pretty much gone dead because alot if people filling important canon roles left and it just went quiet so yea. Anywho again any advice at all would be super awesome.

The rp story i have in mind for this is abut if a AU of the main story. Of course following the events of volumes 1 to 7 but with some new things added into ut that ive tried to make sound canon freindly. Like if course General Gideon Nimbus former atlas general turned rouge and whom has joined up with salem along with his own personal army and fleet that still grows.
The northern remnant republic. A large group if settlements father north if atlas in a bizarre continent callee the twilight lands a mix of diffrent biomes due to the constant plight remnant has sufferd. And last but certainly not least the protectors of the republic capital concord dawn the deathwatch clans. Multiple clans of warriors with a stange code of honor. There armor made by a tough light metal only found in the twilight lands and the teachings of how to smith this armor has been passed on down threw the clans.

Thats a breif summary pretty much but there is still more like characters for each side, Gideons special anti huntsmemt/huntress soldiers. A new war on the horizon. There is SO much i would like to tell of thus story as well as hear any ideas to add to it

Tak note this post may change if say i find some people to help me host this and they put there 2 sense in on what else should be in this post. So keep that in mind

In any case i hope to hear from any possible players of co DM's to for this. Until we speak i hope whomever reads this has a fantabulous day