RWBY: Midnight

oVaBACv.jpg

Itzal seemed to pout slightly at that. He really didn't want to go and pick a fight. Such a thing was a great hassle. It wasn't his style. Plus, there wasn't even a promise of him getting anything out of it, unless Bruin saw it as being useful and decided to give him a room and food. Then again, it wasn't really being useful to him, so why would he? Regardless, Itzal supposed he could always knick something from the fortress. He was a sneaky one, after all.

"Oh, I don't know... I am so busy," Itzal replied sarcastically, feigning contemplation before following up. "But... I suppose I could keep you girls company."

Circling Calla a bit, Itzal watches the grumpy blonde facepalm the new girl who seemed to take a liking to the Faunus woman's bosom. The male Faunus understood entirely, though still he couldn't help but wonder if the girl was just that wasted or had a preference for Calla's sex. He approached a bit, tilting his head to see if she was truly out. He even snapped his fingers a couple of times and whistled.

"Mystery Girl~ Rebecca~ Revy~ Jessie~" She did tell him to call her whatever. "Wow. She is out."

In the midst of his being a probable nuisance, the aforementioned grumpy blonde called out to him for confirmation regarding his company, paired with a poor nickname.

"Where'd you get that? Bruin's lame but at least kitty litter makes sense," Itzal critiqued nonchalantly. "I'm probably not the best in a fight here, but I might can snoop around better. Don't much care for your cash; I prefer things I can use like... food, knives, stuff like that."

Reactions: Thaleko
Felix Anderson

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB
Interactions:

Felix's return to the field involved a run through town, dashing between buildings and slipping between the sparse people out and about during the day. There were a number of regulars out and about who he recognized, waving to them as he passed by. He was in too much of a hurry to check if they waved back, though. If he got back sooner, he'd be able to get out sooner. If he got out sooner, he'd probably be able to meet with join the fort expedition – they obviously weren't going to wait for him!

He came to a dead stop in the field he'd be assigned to for the day, waving to the middle-aged farmer as he sat down. "Have a nice lunch, boy?" The man was a bit of a grump, but Felix knew he meant well.

"Yep! Might end up taking tomorrow off, though! Something fun sounds like it's going down! He knew the farmer wouldn't be terribly happy about this, but he'd let Felix be eventually. Most of his fields had already been given a good boost, and they'd all be able to be harvested from again before the first snow of the year.

Sure enough, the farmer looked a bit disappointed, but waved his hand. "Just so long as ya get that field done! How long do ya think ya'll need to finish with it, by the way?"

Felix took a moment to think about that. "Probably another hour or two? That should be more than long enough! It should be long enough. At least, he thought. If he wanted to be absolutely sure, he'd have to keep going for an hour longer than that, but then his semblance would be drained completely, and the others would've long-since left. Hell, for that matter, they'd probably be leaving long before him anyways. He'd have to figure out where this fort was and get there fast when he got out of the field.

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB
Interactions: @Jessica2477 - Blue

The woman looks slightly taken aback at Blue's specific wording to her question, then shakes her head. "I wouldn't know. My brother and I are the only ones I've seen down here since they grabbed us. They haven't really been too bad on us, although they did try to send a ransom back for us. They seem to think there's someone out there who'll pay good money for us." Her face shows that she finds the idea somewhere between ridiculous and amusing. "Are you sure you're OK? They were rather rough when they threw you in here."

She takes a moment to glare at her sibling again. "Dino! You could at least show some concern! Don't make me come over there!" Dino groans, turning over and sitting back up.

"Let me be, Amelia. We're in the middle of a bandit camp, and I'm trying to think of a way to get out of here." He pauses for a moment. "Unless your new friend there might be interested in helping? He gives Blue an expectant look.

For the time being, there are no guards near the cell. The bandits are either completely unworried about his escape plan, don't know about it, or are just plain incompetent enough to let him plot with no guards around.

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB
Interactions: @RedArmyShogun - Clare

From in her nest at the top of the tree, Clare can see the cave quite well. A pair of bandits stand guard at the door to the mouth of the cave, behind which a wooden fortification stands. The bandits who pushed the door open revealed that this fortification was quite thick. At least three feet so, according to the HUD, with the door being the only significant weak point. They either hadn't realized that the door was a weak point, or they had some sort of secret defense system in place to deal with the weakness.

The bandit pair at the door seem fairly relaxed, joking with each other. The bandit on the left has a short sword laying to the side of a seat that he stands next to, while the one on the right has a small axe hooked into the loop of his pants.

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB
Interactions:

The town mayor's office – if it could be called such – was a simple, unadorned building near the center of the town. The building itself was two stories high, with a simple oak door and a brass knocker. The door itself is slightly open, and muted sounds of discussion can be heard from beyond.

Entering the building, Juniper sees, or rather hears some form of discussion being had, likely with the two men from before. Keeping her gas mask on, Juniper patiently waits till the discussion finishes, unsure if she had to set up an appointment or just walk in, adjusting her great coat and setting her transforming weapon at her side, the woman waits for some sign of being able to enter.

After another few minutes of discussion, both Raymond and Josh walk out of a door to the back of the room. The pair wince as they see Juniper waiting there, then walk out of the office, a look of chagrin on their faces as they whisper softly to each other. As the door to the office closes, Juniper can see a desk with an older man sitting behind it for a moment. He glances up as the door is beginning to close, spotting Juniper. After a moment, he calls out from behind the door, "Come on in."

Entering the room, the woman eyes it over briefly before setting her sights on the mayor. "I can remove the mask if you like.. Otherwise as an outsider.." Leaving that unfinished she speaks up. "I was in the Inn when those two were carrying on about the bandits, I was wondering if the town decided what to do about them or where they were."

"I'd appreciate it if you could remove the mask, if only just to facilitate open discussion." He gives her a slight smile, before freezing in his seat at her next sentence. "Those idiots were discussing it in the inn?" He sighs, rubbing his nose between his thumb and forefinger. "I was planning to try to get a party together to go take a look. I didn't want to risk screwing over another group of settlers trying to get established if that's what the whole incident turned out to be. Is it safe to assume you were hoping to get in on that?"

"Hmm..alright." A bit reluctantly, the woman removes her mask, showing that she was in fact a rather fair looking woman with red hair and green eyes that looked rather friendly and kind, at odds with her gas mask. "You won't have to try very hard, a group in the Inn was building up to do that without even asking about pay or if it needed to be done, I wasn't asked to come along. Blonde fellow, seems to be lonely, a cow faunus, a drunk that came in today, the cat faunus that came in about when I did and maybe the innkeeper himself.." Pausing for a bit, she nods. "Ah yes there was also some boy with apples, maybe an owl faunus as well. The former group may end up here when they realize it's a big forest. But yes it was spoken about in the public."

The mayor nods along at first, then pales. "Vester is going? God, I hope they don't find them." He pauses for a moment, thinking. "Any chance I can convince you to go with? Most of them are fairly important to the town, but I don't have any confidence anyone could convince them not to go once they make up their minds. Plus, I need someone to stop Vester from making a bad first impression if they do turn out to be peaceful."

"Hmm, I pegged him as an odd one..not that I should be talking. As to going with them, I don't mind, provided they all come here and we can agree on when to leave. They all seem to have a different thought on that.. Though I am an Atlesian Ranger, I'll need some form of compensation." Pausing at that, the woman works her mouth back and forth a bit. "Nothing too absurd mind you, a little lien, maybe some food or something to help out with me staying here till I move on. I can even put in word with the unit when I rejoin them if you want help with defenses of the village.. We aren't bandits and I'm not about to ask for a fortune that I doubt is within the means of the town to pay."

He pauses for a moment to think. "I can take a bit out of the town budget for defenses to pay you to head out there to take a look. If it turns out they are bandits, I can pay you extra to deal with them. Would that be agreeable?"

"I would have no problem with that, nor a reason to refuse. Bandits are as big of a danger as the Grimm. If anything they produce situations that attract the later.. I dislike bandits and would rather..permanently remove them, but if they'll agree to move on I see no reason to try doing more… Now the bigger problem is seeing if they come here or tracking them all down. Then the harder problem of getting them all to agree on when to leave." Sighing a bit, the woman places her hand to her face a bit, squeezing the upper bridge of her nose. "It's more simple in a Military unit or even Bounty Hunters if you prefer. One can just dictate when to do all things."

The mayor nods. "I understand. I can try to dispatch a runner to try to catch them before they leave town. I don't know how much that'll help, though. If they've made up their minds to leave, I doubt the runner will convince them to wait…" He pauses, a thoughtful look on his face. "If Vester is involved, he's probably hoping to make some money off of it. I might be able to use that to get him to come in. Feel free to wait out in the lobby for a bit if you'd like. It'll take a while to track down everyone you mentioned."

"Hmm.. Most of them did seem interested in money or bored wanting an adventure. It's worth a shot at least, I'll wait here..though it may seem odd.. No nevermind." In truth she wanted to put her mask back on when she met with them all, though she was sure her sister would have laughed at her for it. Speaking of, she did wonder how the other was doing. Shaking the thought aside she motions her head toward a seat. "I can stay there or I can wait in the lobby for them if you rather. Either way I rather we all just decide on when to go so we don't end up with more people for them to kidnap one at a time."

The mayor nods. "The lobby would probably be better. No offense, but I'd prefer not to have someone breathing down my neck while I deal with the rest of my work for the day. I'll send a few runners out to try to catch them before they leave town on their own."

Nodding in response the woman was somewhat relieved with his choice, it allowed her to put her mask back on. Reaching for it she pauses briefly holding it up. "Also don't forget to have your man inform us all of where it is we need to go. I'm prepared for a reasonable payment, the rest I cannot speak for, so I wouldn't tell them where to go till they agree with your terms. Or at least some form of plan. Just a suggestion." With that she makes her way out to the lobby.

Felix Anderson

Interactions:

Felix had been sitting in his field for a few hours when a runner from the town arrived. The man had quite obviously been running for some time, and had just arrived. He stopped at the edge of the field, looking directly at Felix. Felix! Mayor's looking for you! Should probably hurry, it sounded urgent! His part said, the runner turned and ran back towards the village.

For Felix's part, he first looked confused, then quickly grew excited. This was exactly the opportunity he had been looking for. Surely nobody could complain if he slipped away to meet with the mayor, right!? He jumped to his feet, waving at the farmer. "Gotta go meet the mayor! I'll be back a bit later!"

The farmer shook his head as Felix dashed off into the distance. He was under no illusions that the boy would be back. His tone had conveyed far too much excitement for that.

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB

As the quartet continued to quibble among themselves outside the tavern, a runner from the town center approached, giving them each a quick once-over before stopping nearby. He waited for a lull in the conversation before interjecting himself. "Whenever you four are done arguing, I think the mayor wants to see all of you. I know for sure he wants to see Calla and Vester, and the other two fit the descriptions for two of the others who he wanted to see."

As he spoke to the party, a second runner passed behind him, entering the tavern.

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB

As Bruin and Beleron conversed inside the tavern, a runner from the town center entered through the doorway. Most of the patrons had cleared out soon after hearing Bruin's warning that the bar was closing soon, so the inhabitants of the place were limited to just Bruin, Beleron, and a few drunkards too drunk to know what was going on around them. The runner walked up to the bar. "Bruin, Mayor's looking for you. Seemed somewhat urgent, so you may want to head over there as soon as what remains of the lunch crowd gets out." He looked at Beleron, glanced at a piece of paper, then looked back at him. "Same with you, I think. Unless you know of any other owl faunus around town?"

Deir frowned and looked offended. She held up her hand and blew on it, then sniffed. Her face scrunched up, then she retorted. "Hey! You don't have to watch after me, mean blondie! So long as Ms. fluffy cow lady here does~" She asserted, leaning back against Calla's fluffy chest and sighed in content, holding close, leaning against her pillows. "Go get eaten by Grimm~" she grumbled to the blonde boy.

She looked up with a raised eyebrow. "Where'd you get 'Revy'?" she questioned. Then nodded. "Cool..~ Good guess, that's my name." She reached over and patted his head for a good job. Then she replied to what he said, agreeing with it. "Yeah, same.. Money's good I guess.. But food, useful items, and booze are just better.. *hic* hnng.. Though money can be traded for that stuff..."

Only for her attention to be pulled to some strange person who ran up. Blinking vexation upon her face she glanced between those there in the group. "Who on earth was that? Did he want you guys for something?.. Weird..." she mumbled, once more leaning back down onto Calla and sighing at the lovely, soft pillows that were supporting her banging head.

View attachment 198956
Date: Monday - September 5th, 50 AFB
Interactions: @EmperorsChosen @kookyboy9
The drunk all but stuck her tongue out at him before resting her head once more in the cow faunus' chest. He could only fathom how she was going to be useful. Unless whomever they ran into at the fortress respect someone who can drink a lake of booze, she'd be a burden at best. If they really were looking to trade, her hanging onto the faunus would slow things down at best.

While they were talking though, he felt the small of his back tighten uncomfortably, as though someone were speaking about him outside of ear range. It eased a bit, but didn't completely fade away.

Vester shrugged at Itzal's reply to the blond mispronouncing his name. "Didn't hear your name properly. Sounded close. Would you prefer 'kitty litter'?" It was in jest but the cat faunus would probably take offense just as he did to Bruin's racist remarks. Either way it was no skin off Vester's back. The other good news was the faunus didn't seem interested in traditional payment which worked out just fine for him: all the more to buy from the bar when his booze ran out. "Either way I'm fine with you getting food or whatever for payment. Assuming we find anything worthwhile in a fight."

Quick enough, one of the mayor's runners came up to them and informed them, Vester being mentioned by name. Well shit. There goes getting the jump on this. All thanks to the cow... He grumbled as he started walking slowly to the center of town. As much as he wanted to ignore the old man, he knew it'd be better to deal with it. Every time he spoke with Mayor Tanner, he felt like the man still hadn't decided what to do with Vester which left him feeling he was on uneven ground. But the man let people leave him alone. For the most part anyways.

"I'm gonna go find out what he wants. If you all leave without me, I still get my cut. Not negotiable."

oVaBACv.jpg

"Hmm... I'm not sure it is, but if you like it that much~" Itzal chimed back.

He knew for a fact that Revy was most definitely not her name. He didn't know why she was keeping her identity a secret, but if she was so secretive about it, there's no way she'd have just given it up like that. Or, maybe it was and she was just so drunk that she let it slide, but that would be careless. Either way, it wasn't too important at the moment.

As her hand reached over to pet his head, the Faunus shut his eyes a bit, seemingly enjoying the act of affection with a low hum resembling a purr. He slightly nuzzled the top of his head into the touch before they were interrupted by a newcomer. The runner said that the mayor wanted to see them.

"Whatever it is, I didn't do it..." Saying that not very convincingly,

Then the blonde spoke up again, first about the name, then about the payment, and finally about them leaving without him. He seemed quite moody, though his grumpy demeanor didn't do much to deter Itzal.

"Name's Itzal, Sunshine!" He replied with a smile. "I'm not going out without Calla. I never wanted to mess with those weirdos anyway, I'm just here for the food pretty much."

He had no qualms not meeting the mayor. Whatever they wanted, Itzal didn't really want to get involved. He didn't even want to get involved with this. He was pretty much just doing it for the food and board, if not with Bruin then maybe Calla. She seemed to enjoy his company, and she didn't demand payment with coin.

Interactions: kookyboy9 Demon Shinobi

Beleron mouth curled up into a grin as he let out a wry chuckle. "Geez, that's Mayor Tanner for yah. i haven't been in town an hour and he knows where i am and what i'm up to even before i do myself."

He turned towards the messenger and slapped Bruin on the shoulder. "if i didn't know any better i'd say your bosses semblance gave him eyes and ears anywhere he can lay claim to." Truth be told he was quite relieved. the Mayor being on top of things should keep this situation from spiraling into some sort of bloody brawl that could bring grim from miles around. he could probably handle chilling one enterprising soul's heels but if there'd been much more he'd just been able to watch from the sidelines and hope for the best.

"if the mayor wants me i'll head right on over. i'll help you keep any others from running off half cocked as well." he turned back to the barkeep removing his hand as he made his way to the door. "Thanks for the talk bruin. let me know about the room when you get to the office." he then proceeded out the door with his hand dropping to rest on the hilt of his sword.

Out on the street his eyes started scanning for other groups with more of Mayor Tanners henchmen. It didn't take long for him to find one made up of a number of people he'd just seen in the bar a few moments back. the one with two pretty girls, a vagabond looking type, and that old warhorse this town liked to use as bait. He took up a position nearby without making himself an obvious threat in case anyone decided to start trouble or try and run off. He figured he'd be discreet and wait to see how people reacted before making his presence known and if everything went well he'd just follow them on in and keep an eye out for more of the same.

Calla Daulfern
Mentions:
Interacting: Vester @Daedalus30185 Deirdre @Thaleko Itzal @EmperorsChosen

The runner telling Calla that the mayor particularly wanted to see her and Vester made her wonder if she had recently flirted with someone who might've had connections to him. Did she? ...She couldn't remember if she did, and she certainly hadn't slept with anyone in the past few months. Nope, she was an innocent little faunus; so what did the mayor want with her?

"I'm going too. I'm curious why the mayor wants to see me, of all people." She turned her head to look at Itzal, "I'd be happy to have you come along, and the cute drunk here."

Calla, seeing that Deir was enjoying using her chest as a pillow, leaned down and picked up the other girl in a bridal carry so the drunk could get what she wanted while the faunus could start walking.

"Lead the way~" She said looking at Vester. "And don't worry, you'll get your cut."

------

Blue
Mentions:
Interacting: The siblings @kookyboy9

Blue almost looked disappointed to hear that they hadn't done more than just the grabbing and maybe the ransom letters. There was the possibility that the parents of the siblings would be upset, which was the only thing comforting about the sister's words.

At the question of whether she was alright or not, Blue waved off her concerns. "I'm tougher than I look. I promise, but thanks for the worry."

There was a little bit of a quarrel between the two, until the brother, Dino, offered the opportunity to assist them in their plans. Amelia was the sister, and Blue had a big smile on her face as she nodded a few times.

"I can help. I'm useful~"

Especially if she could sink her blade in some throats~

"Cut of what?," Deir began, only to "~yip!" when she was hoisted up. The silver-haired girl blinked her red eyes, looking up at the one who lifted her up. The cow lady she had been cuddled against was now holding her in a bridal fashion. "Boy~ you're strong~ I mean, girl, you're strong~" she murmured, reaching over to feel up the woman's arms. She gave them a few squeezes, feeling the muscles hidden by her shirt.

"Huhhh~.." Deir then lifted up a flask and gave it a swig. Popping upon the cap, she put it back in her jacket. Only to turn and lean against Calla once more, closing her eyes. "Mm..~ I'll go wherever you want, comfy cow lady~" she mused, finding a certain solace in being carried. It made the girl feel safer, for some reason.

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB

Their messages delivered, the runners left their respective groups, returning to their various places around the village. As the groups walk through the town, people look at them in interest. It wasn't often that they saw newcomers to the village, and every group had at least one of them. Eventually, however, each group makes it to the mayor's home, pushing inside to find Juniper inside.

As the last of the groups trickle in the door, the mayor steps out of his office with a folded piece of paper in his hand. He offers it to Juniper, then turns to face the entire group. "Hello, all. I'm sure you want to know why I'm looking for you? He pauses to smile. "Quite simply, I heard all of you had been eavesdropping in the tavern and found out about the potential bandit problem. Thus, my solution. I came into a bit of information saying that you all planned to run off to deal with the problem, and I figured I might as well use that to my advantage. I've given the ranger a map to the location where the encampment should be. Any of you choosing to go with will be payed for your time, with an extra bonus if there are actually bandits up there. If they aren't bandits, I expect you to be on your best behavior." He pauses a moment. "Any questions?"

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB
Interactions: @Jessica2477 - Blue

Dino pauses a moment, surprised to hear that the newcomer was interested in helping with his escape plan. He smiles, sitting up straighter on his little bed in the corner of the room. "You serious? What kind of abilities do you have? Anything that could be useful? I've got the plan mostly figured out. They only send two guys through here when they check in on us, and one of them normally has the key to the cell on him. As of now, Amelia and I can knock them both out, but after we get out of the cell, we won't be able to fight our way out if we run into more bandits."

Now that they're talking about something Dino is actually interested in, he's much more lively. Before, he'd been acting lethargic, but now he seemed incredibly excited. Amelia gives him another glare before turning back to Blue and waiting expectantly to hear her response.

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB
Interactions: @RedArmyShogun - Clare

As Clare continues her watch, the bandits at the door gradually become more and more drowsy. Nothing really seems to be happening today, and the one with the Axe stands up, muttering something she can't hear from this distance, then walks off into the woods. The one with the sword gives him a cheery wave, before settling himself back down in his seat.

Juniper Garnet

1588382691561.png

Date: September 5th, 50 AFB
Interactions: Various​

Standing in the room, the Ranger nods in greeting to the rest. "That's me, the Ranger.. Don't mind the mask, maybe I'll remove it later." Looking at the others she didn't seem too keen on giving them the same respect she had the mayor, at the mention of questions, she arced a brow curious if anyone else had a question to ask. This was one hell of group, that was for sure, and though she had the contract or whatever the paper was she rather doubted orders would have helped.

Clare Garnet
1592712370890.png
Date: Monday September 5th, 50 AFB
Interactions: None​

Watching the guards, they didn't seem too alert and amateurish at best. If she wanted she could have gunned both of them down here and now, but she still had little idea of what was in the camp. It would be risky to go in herself, but maybe Siege could wander around with no problem.

"Siege Scout. Return." With that she takes up a position in the trees looking over her dog who makes it's way to the gate, sneaking in a manner and yet appearing natural. Depending on the reaction observed she might rush the gate herself as she climbed down keeping low to the ground and an eye on her dog, he was smart enough to run if threatened and if all went to plan she would know how many, where and what was in the camp and could plan what to do after that.

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB

At the lack of questions, the mayor sighs, then addresses the group once more. "In that case, I'll be returning to my office. Good fortune to those of you who decide to join." He turns to Juniper. "The paper I gave you contains both the payment agreements for both sets of people going, as well as the map of the surroundings to lead you to the area that Josh and Raymond said they were around." The mayor then turns and walks back into his office.

Date:
September 5th - 50 AFB
Interactions: Everybody except Blue.

Everybody who joined in the expedition makes good time, arriving quickly at the location marked at the map. The contract that the mayor had handed out promised proper payment, split between members of the party, with an extra bonus to the ranger. The woods seemed to be abandoned this early in the morning. While the group had yet to run into any Grimm, the normal ambient din of woodland creatures going about their days is also conspicuously missing. Upon arriving at the location, nothing immediately jumps out at the group that would point them towards the suspected bandits.

A short distance from the party, Siege reaches the gate to the bandit camp. The bandit gives the wolf dog a once over, then grabs his weapon, stands up, and snarls at him. If this was insufficient to scare the wolf dog away, he would begin to walk forwards, weapon at the ready.

Clare Garnet
View attachment 199577
Date: Monday September 5th, 50 AFB
Interactions: Various/All
Watching the exchange between Siege and the bandit, Clare gives a simple bird call which repeated twice. Growling and briefly barking at the bandit, the dog runs off into the trees leaving the bandit to whatever he was doing before. Keeping an ear to the sky, she notices the natural ambiance dying to her rear, crawling along the ground and not standing till her dog had caught back up, it was time to see just who or what was coming.. She only hoped the bandits were as lazy and stupid as they seemed. Scanning the region behind her and back towards the village a large group of people were coming. Sighting her rifle, the young girl keeps watch silently ready to fire.. Until she seen an all to familiar gas mask. Wanting to scream out Juni, and to wave, she contains her excitement letting out a three tone bird call, chirping as she did so and sending Siege into the open.

Juniper Garnet

1588382691561.png

Date: September 5th, 50 AFB
Interactions: Various/All​

Holding up a hand to silence and stop the group, Juniper focuses on the sound. "No.. It couldn't be.." Only scant moments after the Wolfhound comes out into the open, pawing the earth he turns around in a circle letting out a soft bark. "woof!"

"Siege?!" Responding to the bird call with a clicking and clacking of her tongue it would not be long till the other was with them. Watching curiously as Siege sniffed at the catboy it was not long till he huffed as if dismissively banishing the faunus as he turned his head up and away from the other, before using his back feet to kick up soil onto him.

"Now, now Siege you don't need to be mean to the cat."

"Juni!" Says the other in an excited tone, though low in volume. "Here about the bandits I assume, I would ask if you made friends but the fact you are wearing the mask says otherwise."

"Yes to both remarks Clare. What have you discovered?"

Nodding at that the other shrugs. "Wouldn't hurt you to take off that mask you know? And not much, the guard is pretty sloppy but short of knocking out the Sentries I can't get in closer, they are held up inside of a cave, keeping prisoners or hostages too as far as I can tell. I wouldn't assume more than a dozen, maybe less. Ah hello there everyone. If she ever takes off that mask we don't have much in common but we are twin sisters. I seen the bandits taking in a prisoner and was deciding what to do next."

"Hmm.." Turning her head towards the others she was curious what they would think of the situation.

Deirdre "Revy" Vesta
tokarev-girls-frontline-jpg.195241

Deir jolted up, then hopped out of the arms of the strong cow lady. Blinking her red eyes, the white-haired girl glanced around, trying to determine her current location. She took the opportunity to yawn and stretch. Before she opened her mouth and asked, "Huh? What's going on?" she asked. Looking over at the masked girl and some other girl before her, Deir then glanced down beyond her and over to the bandit cave place. "Huh.. Is that where they are? What's going on there? Are we gunna go in and beat some bandit ass? Sounds exciting.~"

At that moment she reached into her jacket and pulled out a canteen, popping it open to take a swig.

Interactions: @RedArmyShogun @Thaleko (kinda but not really)

Vester wasn't sure which was more surprising, that the girl was still completely sauced or that there was a small child doing the scouting. "What is she doing here?" He pointed towards the girl. There was no way that they were twins, not being that different in height. Guess he had his answer. He was ready to walk her back to Calville right now. "Why would you let a kid near people like that?!"