1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Douche
  7. Adaptable
Genres
Modern, Military, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Furry, Anime, Alternate Dimension Modern, Horror, Supernatural

Beacon
images

Humankind was formed from the dust of creation, a byproduct of a time long past and forgotten. Not long after, mythical creatures of darkness referred to as the Grimm appeared and were intent on destroying Humanity and all it had made.

However, with man displaying ingenuity, resourcefulness, and passion, they found a powerful substance that granted the user the power of "Nature's Wrath," and appropriately named this spark of hope "Dust," after that which they themselves were born from. The use of Dust helped to drive off the creatures of darkness and secured the continued existence of Humanity.

That said, it's also true that even the most brilliant of lights eventually fade, and the dark will eventually return to finish what it started and destroy Human civilization; furthermore, if Humanity relies on strength or Dust alone, then it will not be enough to defeat the Grimm a second time. Instead, it's believed that victory will come from something that is long forgotten: a "smaller, more honest soul."

You and a few other students have just landed in Beacon, one of the most prodigal Hunter and Huntress training schools in Vytal, and are taking your first step off of the Bull head with your luggage. Almost everyone is talking excitedly, visions of Grandeur and Adventure running through their heads as they interact with each other.

Headmaster Cordin Gale
Headmaster Cordin Gale watched as each of the many students arrive and get off of the Bullhead, each of them bubbling with excitement, as he studies the new students that may not make it through initiation, he notices all of them smiling and happy, this makes his normally happy grin widen further, with a little true happiness showing. After a few moments he presses a button on his office, projecting a Hologram of him in front of the large crowd of students. He put's on his normally happy face and proceeds with his instructions.

"Hello Students, and Welcome to Beacon. I am Cordin Gale, the Headmaster of Beacon. You can address me however you please. Now, Please head to the Auditorium. Do not worry about your luggage, staff members will move it into storage and will bring it to you when the time is Appropriate. And remember, Everyone is welcome here." Cordin finished with his ever present smile before the hologram shut off. Cordin started walking towards the Auditorium, ready to give his speech to the new students.

As he walked down the long halls towards said Auditorium he had a few thought's in his head. '
I hope these students make the right choices, and choose not to harm others because they are different. A few of the students look promising. Though i will just have to wait until the Initiation to have a final result.' He finishes as he reached the Auditorium Doors.

GM
After the Headmaster finished his introduction the large wave of students all started walking off, Presumably towards the Auditorium,leaving behind the luggage they had taken off of the Bullhead behind for the staff to take.

(I'm only putting this here for you to know. 1 week 2 days (9 days) is 1 month in the RP. Time is paused during events and interactions.)

Last edited:
Slate watched the doors expectantly as the doors of the Bullhead slowly opened, and as the light from outside poured into the dimly lit Bullhead he was temporarily blinded. As his vision returned the scene before him blew his mind, the castle like structure of Beacon Academy not far in the distance and the numerous other students getting off the Bullheads. And everywhere there was the beautiful sight of weapons. There were swords, knives, guns, armor, and every other tool under the sun, man how he would love to calibrate some of them. But there wasn't time for gawking, he had seen some of his classmates from Signal earlier, and hopefully he would be able to find them. And with that he grabbed his luggage and headed off in the same direction as everyone else.
He wandered a bit, looking for anyone he knew but his search was cut short, as a hologram of Headmaster Cordin Gale appeared. "Hello Students, and Welcome to Beacon. I am Cordin Gale, the Headmaster of Beacon. You can address me however you please. Now, Please head to the Auditorium. Do not worry about your luggage, staff members will move it into storage and will bring it to you when the time is Appropriate. And remember, Everyone is welcome here." The hologram disappeared as quickly as it appeared just as Slate set all of his luggage on the ground, including his precious Crunch. It would of been a hard to sneak it in with him, considering its rested position was just a huge sword strapped onto his back. He sighed "I swear if anyone tries to touch you i'm gonna freak." And with that he walked off towards the auditorium with the other students, occasionally glancing around to look for his old classmates.

Tama stepped off the bullhead carrying his bookbag wearing his mech arm in its wristband state. He was walking reading a book when a hologram next to him of the headmaster appeared. Wind blew by blowing his caped jacket and green hair, holding down his hat listening to the message. "Hello Students, and Welcome to Beacon. I am Cordin Gale, the Headmaster of Beacon. You can address me however you please. Now, Please head to the Auditorium. Do not worry about your luggage, staff members will move it into storage and will bring it to you when the time is Appropriate. And remember, Everyone is welcome here." Tama set down his bag and strapped the mech-band onto the bag. Looking around Tama evaluated his current circumstances. "He wants us to goto an Auditorium, but where would that be? The crowd seems to split right over there maybe that's where newcomers go." Tama began following 11 paces behind an energetic young guy.

Arielle put her right foot back and clenched her sapphire-colored suitcase in her right hand and adjusted the whip on her hip with her left hand as the doors of the Bullhead opened. As soon as they completely opened, she started to ran off the Bullhead with her suitcase flying behind her. She came to an abrupt stop as the hologram of the headmaster suddenly appeared. "Hello Students, and Welcome to Beacon. I am Cordin Gale, the Headmaster of Beacon. You can address me however you please. Now, Please head to the Auditorium. Do not worry about your luggage, staff members will move it into storage and will bring it to you when the time is Appropriate. And remember, Everyone is welcome here." Arielle let go of her suitcase and looked down at her whip attached to her. "Does this count as luggage?"She contemplated. "Probably not. To me it's fashion and a necessity. What if there's a sudden burglary?" With that, she looked up with a smile and followed the crowd to the auditorium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brendan, blue
The entire ride on the bullhead he couldn't help but smile. Though none could see the smile as the top edges of his cloak covered up to his nose and his body was encased in the blue cloak. The bottom tattered and shown its ware, though he couldn't part with it. It was a gift from his family and no matter how bad it may have seemed, he kept it. His sword was sheathed at his side, hidden by his cloak. His electric blue eyes scanning for familiar faces in the Bullhead, though it was shocking to him how he recognized no one from signal. He was certain some people went to Signal, but then again. He didn't make any friends at the Academy because he was focused more on the school work and training than actual people. But even with the thought of not being able to recognize a face, it didn't stop him from smiling. He was actually accepted into Beacon, the most prominent school!

When the bullhead came to a stop and the doors opened. He grabbed his luggage and took a step out, the light of the sun hitting his eyes as the adjusted. The crowd pushing past, their weapons and faces on display for him. "I really can't recognize a single one of them..." That was pathetic. Then the hologram of the Headmaster popped up, announcing himself and to head to the auditorium. Just where was that exactly? Was that where the surge of people was heading, well probably. Most of the people on the bullhead were Freshman this year. So he had to trust his fellow classmates and future teammates to help him out on this part.

Listening to the part about leaving his luggage, he put his bags down and moved his cloak to open as he unstrapped the sword from his side and left it with his bags. Once he felt like everything wouldn't be stolen, he followed after the mass of people heading in one direction. His eyes still scanning for a familiar face as the cloak around him covered him once more. Only the top of his head and boots were noticeable.

This was the whole new experience for him, riding on that bullhead. He had only left home a few times before, but nothing of this magnitude. With not much for him to do, he went back to something that felt familiar and comfortable. He had decided to polish his own weapon- a pair of massive gauntlets- using a cloth that he had brought with him. Although he had used it so much that at this point, it was better referred to as a rag. That was what he was doing when the bullhead came to a stop. Some people moved around him, probably to get ahead in the line to get off of it, but the black haired male took his time gathering his things. The rag went into the front pouch of his black rolling suitcase, the gauntlets on his bag. After readjusting the small bag that was resting on his back, he proceeded out of the bullhead and slowly approached.

"Hello Students, and Welcome to Beacon. I am Cordin Gale, the Headmaster of Beacon."

Fen had looked over to the side to see a halogram of an older man, speaking. He assumed that it was the standard school entrance speech, so he was listening, but not exactly listening. He took a look around to see the people who was also looking at the halogram. Beacon was a prestigious school, so it would only fit that the people around him all looked as if they knew what they were doing. His eyes went back to the halogram.

"You can address me however you please. Now, Please head to the Auditorium. Do not worry about your luggage, staff members will move it into storage and will bring it to you when the time is Appropriate."

'Oh, convenient...' Fen began looking around. A pit somewhat grew in his stomach, though. "I don't really want to just leave my stuff here unattended though..." he whispered to himself. He was protective of his things, especially his weapon, and just did not want anything to happen to them. But if they said it would be fine... After removing his doubts, he had already turned away from the hologram, attaching his gauntlets onto his suitcase, as well as lacing his small bag. But he did hear the last words:

"And remember, Everyone is welcome here."

Those words resonated through him and recaptured his attention, as he turned back to see that the hologram was already gone. As if he was underwater for all this time, Fen took a deep through his mouth breath that filled his lungs and exhaled. The auditorium was where he needed to go next. With no sense of where to go and not having many options anyways, Fen let himself move with the wave of students.

Spencer's excitement permeated throughout the bullhead like a nerve gas just waiting to be released. This was what he has worked for for the past 3 years... a chance to get admitted to one of the best, if not the best school for Huntsmen and Huntresses. It was an opportuninity that he thought wouod never present itself until he received a fateful letter one fateful day. He knew that this experience would change his life forever. Though he hadno idea how it will change and if it would be for the better or for the worse. All he knew was that he was destined to attend in this prestigous Academy... however, his fate lies entirely in his hands. Looking at the grayish silver tonfas that hung from the sides of his waist, he knew that he cannot entirely place everything under t!e Pariah's Scepter. It would be a foolish gamble since it is only an instrument that would assist him in achieving his ultimate goal and in the end, it, together with skills he had acquired and has yet to learn, would be tantamount to fulfilling his one true desire... Redemption.

"You'll regret the day you have forsaken your own son... I'll make sure of it. You'll see... I am more than an outcast... I am more than a disgrace to the McNights... I am a Huntsman" He thought as a sense of pride and fulfillment filled his very being.

Soon after, the bullhead landed on the landing platform and the doors opened, revealing the castle-like architecture of the highly esteemed Beacon Academy. He took a step out of the bullhead but that step wasn't just a plain step. This first step eas significant for it would be his first step towards realizing his greatest objective. This step would be the stepping stone to greatness. A step that will determine his very destiny.... and he managed to trip, causing him to unceremoniously roll out of the bullhead with his luggage tailing him and falling on top of him. This was a really bad omen...

Spencer quickly got up and dusted himself off quickly, avoiding making a scene. As soon as he regained his composure, a hologram of who referred to himself as the headmaster gave a welcoming speech.

"Hello Students, and Welcome to Beacon. I am Cordin Gale, the Headmaster of Beacon. You can address me however you please. Now, Please head to the Auditorium. Do not worry about your luggage, staff members will move it into storage and will bring it to you when the time is Appropriate. And remember, Everyone is welcome here."

Although the speech was quite brief, he tried to sound unbiased about his opinions on his students. He was quite aware of the discrimination against the faunus all because of the actions of minority groups such as the White Fang . Beacon was one of the few schools that accepted the Faunus and he was glad that the headmaster had no prejudice towards them but the opinion of one does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the majority. Even at Beacon, he was certain that there would be some people who would express their hostility to the faunus populace of the student body. Spencer couldn' help but sympathize with the funus because like him being an outcast from his own family, they were outcasts in their respective societies. The Headmaster gave a friendly and approachable impression to him which was important since everyone of the staff, the Headmaster included, needs to establish a connection with the students. It was one of the keys to unifying everyone and eliminating the shackles of prejudice and discrimination towards any and all races.

Following the Headmaster's instructions, he started towards the gym and left the majority of his luggage except for his weapon of course. It's not that he did not trust the security measures of Beacon... He just couldn't help but get paranoid if he left the instrument towards his redemption in the hands of a stranger. Besides, his weapon was too dangerous to be left under the care of "untrained" individuals.

As he proceeded towards the Auditorium, he felt a sense of nostalgia since the scene was similar to his first year in Signal. The rambling and chatting of students amongst each other was heartwarming and also deceiving at the same time. These simpleminteractions would mask what they were going to be taught in this academy: Kill or Be Killed.

There she goes. . . .

There she goes again.

It wasn't terribly difficult to remain unseen. In fact, Alessa V. Laelia spent most of her life staying hidden. Not so much in appearances, however, but rather the worst thing she was expected to do as a less significant blood-relative of the Viola dynasty. It was a fate that even she would be loathed to wish upon her enemies. With a twisted sense of cruel love, Alessa was doomed to remain in her cousin's shadow.

From a distance she watched the similarly purlple-haired Alexis exit the aircraft. So beautiful and elegant was the heiress of the Viola family that even Alessa took the time to gaze at her cousin for more than five seconds---without turning her head in scorn. Not that Alessa was without her share of Violian beauty. In fact, several inadequate young and hormone-raging future failures approached her. She did her best to decline their tactless attempts to win her heart, showing more or less mercy to one female admirer.

The absurd ordeal unwittingly called to mind of a tender moment. A time when Alexis returned Alessa's resentment with a defeating kindness. She remembered the darker haired girl gently stroking her cheek, wiping a warm tear away as if to keep her pride dry and strong. There was a small exchange of words, too brief to recall completely, and finally, Alexis planting a kiss on the cheek.

Alessa frowned, willing that memory to be forgotten. It didn't matter, she told herself. That girl...

That conniving thief...

Alexis Viola, heiress to the powerful Viola name, had taken everything from her.

There will be no forgiveness.

With the announcement by the headmaster come to a conclusion, it was more or less back to business as usual for Alexis, her confident smile returning. Her luggage would be seen to, so there was nothing to fuss about. With her twin daggers secured around her hip, the violet haired girl walked off of the Bullhead and back into the open air. A crisp breeze caught her hair, waving it elegantly behind her while Alexis' deep blue eyes surveyed the Academy grounds. While other students may have seemed lost or in a sense of unease, the heiress maintained her calm and cool demeanor. She had done her homework and knew right were to go.

"Come on, Alessa. This way." Alexis spoke over her shoulder without turning her head while pointing towards the auditorium. She knew that her cousin would be on her heels, whether she liked it or not. There was no sense of malice or even the hint of an order in her tone. Alexis Viola was used to the way things were between the branches of their family.

Pushing through the crowd, the violet haired girl gazed up in awe of Beacon Academy's auditorium. It wasn't so much the size; she was used to large buildings. It's designs however were a world apart from the architecture of her home. The whole place was truly a marvel.
"We finally made it." This was a moment she and her cousin had been working for years to experience.

• Love
Reactions: Vegnya
Headmaster Cordin Gale
Cordin watched as the students filed in through the Auditorium doors. He already had his happy mask up and waited for a small bit, allowing the new students to find each other and interact for a few moments before he spoke up. "Hello new potential students of Beacon. As you already know i am Headmaster Cordin Gale. The woman next to me is my Personal Assistant, Secretary, and the teacher for the Combat Class, which i will be teaching as well. Her name is Clara Cloudcraft" During this part of his speech he pointed to the woman next to him. Her face could only be described as stern but soft, she was also undeniably beautiful but the way she held herself showed that she had a lot of experience in the field. She was wearing a short purple checkered skirt and a simple blouse top with what looked like a white undershirt, a purple tie rested around her neck, she also had on black plat shoes, light pink hair with purple highlights, and green eyes.

"
Now before i get into the original speech i have one thing to say to answer most of your questions. IF you manage to pass the initiation dating is allowed. However, there are morals here, meaning nothing of any romantic sort in public, and if i find any of you bullying others however..." He left the rest hanging in the air as his mouth thinned to a straight line. He took his twin scythes, he had named them 'Deadly Circus', and spun them threateningly in his hands, before slamming the blades into the ground causing a small tremor. "There will be consequences of an extreme sort, as i had said when you arrived, everyone is welcome here, and we do not tolerate bullying of any sort..." He finished as his eye's glowed a slight light cyan as sparks of the same color darted across his body before vanishing as quickly as it came. He quickly put his weapons away and out of view before smiling wide once more.

"For those of you who came here to earn Fame, Money, or Recognition of any kind, i can tell you now that 1 of 2 things will happen. You will either fail the initiation, or you will die at some point during the school year. This is a school to teach you how to fight Grimm, and if needed, other humans. You are being trained to kill Grimm here, not how to gain wealth, not how to become famous, and not how to become popular. You are risking your life here, do not throw it away for something as stupid as dreams of grandeur... Now if you will all follow miss Clara here, she will guide you to where you are sleeping." Cordin Finished before he headed back to his office.

GM

As the Headmaster finished his speech Clara spoke up. "
Now if you student potentials would follow me." She finished as she walked to a door on the left of the large auditorium. Walking through the door lead them to a hallway and after a few more minutes of walking she turned left at the end of a hallway and into a door. Once she entered she allowed the students to walk in as well. Inside was a large ballroom that had cement pillars up in every corner. Large stained glass littered one side of the wall that depicted mankind fighting Grimm.

"
This is where you will be sleeping tonight. At the back of the Ballroom you will find a door. Inside that door is a section of Rocket Lockers. You will find a Rocket Locker with your name on it, input a 4 digit code that you will remember and open it, this will be your code and locker for the rest of the school year if you pass the initiation. Inside you will find your weapon and your luggage. Please change into your pajamas and head back here once you're done. Futons, pillows, and blankets are as you can see, at the end of the ballroom. You may go to sleep when you wish to but i suggest you sleep early, because tomorrow is your initiation. Feel free to interact with each other as you wish. We will come to get you when it is time for the initiation tomorrow. Good bye." Clara ranted on before turning and walking out of the room to who knows where. Some students started heading towards the Rocket Lockers to change and go to sleep while others stayed and interacted for a little bit, or did both and went to change and then interacted with others.

(Once you put your characters to sleep i will post the initiation post.)

Last edited:
Arielle walked through the doors slowly moving with the crowd. She came to a complete stop when the rest of the loud crowd did. As soon as, the headmaster started to speak the roars of the crowd died down. "Hello new potential students of Beacon. As you already know I am Headmaster Cordin Gale. The woman next to me is my Personal Assistant, Secretary, and the teacher for the Combat Class, which I will be teaching as well. Her name is Clara Cloudcraft" He pointed to the woman next to him. She had pink-colored hair with purple streaks. She was wearing something that looked similar to a school-girl outfit. They way she carried herself is proof of her experiences and skill as a huntress. "She should be fun to play with." Arielle thought aloud while she smiled to herself.

"Now before i get into the original speech i have one thing to say to answer most of your questions. IF you manage to pass the initiation dating is allowed. However, there are morals here, meaning nothing of any romantic sort in public, and if i find any of you bullying others however.." He started with the big shock of his two scythes "There will be consequences of an extreme sort, as i had said when you arrived, everyone is welcome here, and we do not tolerate bullying of any sort.For those of you who came here to earn Fame, Money, or Recognition of any kind, i can tell you now that 1 of 2 things will happen. You will either fail the initiation, or you will die at some point during the school year. This is a school to teach you how to fight Grimm, and if needed, other humans. You are being trained to kill Grimm here, not how to gain wealth, not how to become famous, and not how to become popular. You are risking your life here, do not throw it away for something as stupid as dreams of grandeur... Now if you will all follow miss Clara here, she will guide you to where you are sleeping"
The assistant started to speak "Now if you student potentials would follow me." That's exactly what Arielle did.

Arielle blindly followed the assistant into a huge ballroom. "Wow. Just think about all the fun you can have in here." Arielle said aloud gawking at the huge floor that was in front of her. Her family might have been wealthy but they always spent their money towards research and servants. Dancing. Running. Partying. There are so many fun things you could do in this huge room. Arielle looked around with excitement in her eyes."This is where you will be sleeping tonight. At the back of the Ballroom you will find a door. Inside that door is a section of Rocket Lockers. You will find a Rocket Locker with your name on it, input a 4 digit code that you will remember and open it, this will be your code and locker for the rest of the school year if you pass the initiation. Inside you will find your weapon and your luggage. Please change into your pajamas and head back here once you're done. Futons, pillows, and blankets are as you can see, at the end of the ballroom. You may go to sleep when you wish to but i suggest you sleep early, because tomorrow is your initiation. Feel free to interact with each other as you wish. We will come to get you when it is time for the initiation tomorrow. Good bye." Ms. Clara left the room after giving the run down.

Arielle walked into the Rocket Locker Section Ms. Clara mentioned.
Jamie. Brea. Edward. Arielle. She stopped at her locker and punched in the code she will remember. 7-4-5-8. She punched them in because they are the most fun to write. She opened her locker to find her suitcase from before waiting for her. Before taking out the suitcase, she hung her whip on the rod inside. She unclipped her suitcase and rummaged to find her deep blue tank top and her olive green shorts. "Do I just change here?" She wondered. "Well, it's not like it matters anyway. I change where I want." With that she just changed in front of her locker. After packing up her stuff and leaving the room, Arielle got her futon ,blanket, and pillow from the end of the bedroom. She set the out the items neatly in the middle of the room next to some students who already set up. Arielle lied on to her back on top of everything and laid there. "This is boring. I just got here and I'm about to sleep. No. She didn't say I had to sleep now. So no sleeping for now. There's too much to check out." Arielle thought as she got up to look around the ballroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spencer entered the designated location with anyone barely noticing him. Everyone was busy interacting among students but he figured that most of them probably came here with someone they already knew. There would be time for social interaction later. His mind was focused now on listening to what the Headmaster had to say. Getting booted out for failing to understand the rules would further shame his name and would signal the premature end of his objective. He listened intently as the Headmaster began uttering his opening remarks.

"Hello new potential students of Beacon. As you already know i am Headmaster Cordin Gale. The woman next to me is my Personal Assistant, Secretary, and the teacher for the Combat Class, which i will be teaching as well. Her name is Clara Cloudcraft" The headmaster announced as he introduced the highly anomalous instructor. The way she held herself did show that she had a wellspring of experience but the way she dressed coupled with her pink hair made her look like a Mercenary Ballerina. Her skirt was what striked him as the most distinct feature of her clothing. He knew combat skirts have been rising in popularity but he didn't expect the Headmaster' PA donning it as well. Still, he knew better than to underestimate her for her choice of clothing.

"Now before i get into the original speech i have one thing to say to answer most of your questions. IF you manage to pass the initiation dating is allowed. However, there are morals here, meaning nothing of any romantic sort in public, and if i find any of you bullying others however..." The guy started spinning two scythes in his hands and menacingly slammed both of them on the ground, releasing a small shockwave which was felt even from where Spencer stood. He understood that this course of action was merely to express and solidify his authority above all of them but the method he used was highly unorthodox. Then again, not all schools have goody-two-shoes principals. "There will be consequences of an extreme sort, as i had said when you arrived, everyone is welcome here, and we do not tolerate bullying of any sort.For those of you who came here to earn Fame, Money, or Recognition of any kind, i can tell you now that 1 of 2 things will happen. You will either fail the initiation, or you will die at some point during the school year. This is a school to teach you how to fight Grimm, and if needed, other humans. You are being trained to kill Grimm here, not how to gain wealth, not how to become famous, and not how to become popular. You are risking your life here, do not throw it away for something as stupid as dreams of grandeur... Now if you will all follow miss Clara here, she will guide you to where you are sleeping" He finished before allowing his PA to speak.

"Now if you student potentials would follow me." She said authoritatively before walking off towards the ballroom. Spencer obliged and tailed the teacher as well.

The sheer size of the ballroom was enough to impress the young lad. He had always preferred wide spaces such as this and he was confident that he would find no troublesleeping despite sharing the space with various people from all walks off life.

"This is where you will be sleeping tonight. At the back of the Ballroom you will find a door. Inside that door is a section of Rocket Lockers. You will find a Rocket Locker with your name on it, input a 4 digit code that you will remember and open it, this will be your code and locker for the rest of the school year if you pass the initiation. Inside you will find your weapon and your luggage. Please change into your pajamas and head back here once you're done. Futons, pillows, and blankets are as you can see, at the end of the ballroom. You may go to sleep when you wish to but i suggest you sleep early, because tomorrow is your initiation. Feel free to interact with each other as you wish. We will come to get you when it is time for the initiation tomorrow. Good bye." The Secratary stated before departing to God knows where.

Spencer was intrigued yet confused at the same time towards the concept of these "Rocket Lockers" so he immediately went to the said room to inspect his own. The names were strewn about randomly so he had a hard time finding his locker. Once he located it, he punched in the number 2-5-8-0, a fairly easy number to remember, and opened his locker. A container was located inside with the indentions of his weapon on it. He placed his weapons 8nside the container and grabbed a long sleeved shirt and gray pajamas. Scooting towards a nearby bathroom, he entered a cubcle, locked the door and began changing.

A few minutes later, he got out and put away his laundry on a laundry basket located in his locker. Afterwards, he returned to the ballroom but on the way there, he bumped into a red haired girl, causing the latter to fall down on the ground. Frantically, he extended his hand towards her as he looked at her with an apologetic expression on his face.

"Oh dear, I am so so sorry. I didn't quite see you there. My clumsiness really is evident in times like these. Are you alright?
" He asked with a hint of concern in his voice. He just hoped that he had not already made an enemy in the very first day of his stay at Beacon.

Slate was pretty bored, it felt like Headmaster Gales speech had gone on for hours. Although there was one thing that did interest him the Headmaster's scythes. He didn't know why the headmaster took them out, and he didn't care. They were beautiful works of art, with the main focus on the actual blade. The simplistic design of them worked well putting the main focus on the actual blades. "I would love to try those out." Slate muttered out loud. His thoughts continued to wander throughout the Headmaster's speech until its end, when Slate noticed the hoard of students exiting the auditorium. After a few minutes of shuffling through the halls the group came to a large ballroom, and from the front of the body of students Slate heard a woman's voice "This is where you will be sleeping tonight. At the back of the Ballroom you will find a door. Inside that door is a section of Rocket Lockers. You will find a Rocket Locker with your name on it, input a 4 digit code that you will remember and open it, this will be your code and locker for the rest of the school year if you pass the initiation. Inside you will find your weapon and your luggage. Please change into your pajamas and head back here once you're done. Futons, pillows, and blankets are as you can see, at the end of the ballroom. You may go to sleep when you wish to but i suggest you sleep early, because tomorrow is your initiation. Feel free to interact with each other as you wish. We will come to get you when it is time for the initiation tomorrow. Goodbye."

The crowd began to disperse as soon as the woman finished talking, with many of the students heading towards the rocket lockers. Slate followed them, hopefully he find someone he knew looking for their locker as well. The lockers were in no particular order so it took Slate longer than it should of to find his. When he finally came to the locker with his name printed across it stopped. I need to put a code in now right? What would be a good code? Slowly he reached his hand out and pressed the number one four times, that should be easy enough for him to remember. Inside the locker was all of his luggage and Crunch, and he was relieved to find that that his beloved weapon was fine. Guess I should get to bed, right. Or maybe I should go make a friend he thought as he took of his shirt, throwing it into the locker. He flexed into the non existent mirror inside the locker, showing off his well maintained upper body. "If this doesn't help make a few friends I don't know what will." And with that Slate walked back into the ballroom, instantly getting glances as he did.

Brendan, blue
Brendan followed the mass into the auditorium where the Assistant and Headmaster were waiting to give their speech and welcoming to Beacon Academy. Brendan didn't pay attention to anyone around him as he eyes fixated on the two on the stage, his ears only focusing on them as he didn't want to miss anything. He listened to the entire introduction, the 'subtle' threat on what would happen. Though he just wanted to say how stupid it was that a Headmaster was threatening students when he could beat anyone of them. It seemed a bit sad to him, but that was his own personal opinion that he would keep to himself for the moment.

As the auditorium began to decrease, everyone following the assistant, he followed right along and listened to her about the Rocket Lockers and where to get things to sleep. Nodding, he walked over to the Rocket Locker assigned with his name and put in a 4-Digit number. 5-3-9-1. Once that was dealt with, he pulled out some simple sweatpants and a black, tight fitting (underarmor type) tank top and changed in front of his locker. He had an athletic build from hours and hours of training, and since he didn't know anyone he didn't feel embarrassed, and he wasn't trying to impress anyone. Once dressed for sleep, he kept his blue cloak wrapped around him though, the top portion of the cloak covering the bottom half of his face.

He exited to go straight to sleep, as he didn't think it was worthwhile to get to know anyone. He didn't know anyone from Signal, and he came from Signal. It showed that he didn't bother, and no one has bothered getting to know him. He didn't even know people that were considered rich and probably famous at Beacon. Friend wise, he was going to have a terrible year it seemed. "Shit..forgot to grab the futon and blankets.." He mumbled as he turned around to go get that.

The speech given by the Headmaster seemed nothing out of the ordinary; at least to Alexis. She understood his need to assert a sense of control and that sometimes students needed a little intimidation. Frankly, she couldn't stand the bullying herself. Not from Headmaster Gale, but the students. She knew the statement was meant to protect the Faunus students from coming to any harm. It wouldn't work, not entirely, but it was sufficient to discourage some of the trouble.

Amusingly, Alexis giggled at the sight of Miss Cloudcraft. The purple streaks in her hair reminded her of her own family. The Viola family members all had rich shades of purple, violet and indigo hair. Peeking back over her shoulder to her cousin, Alexis gave a shrug of her shoulder before following along after Miss Clara her and the other students.

Rocket Lockers, hmm? Her heiress' eyes scanned the lockers for her name with the other students, hand folded behind her back while she walked. "Oh! Alessa, here's your locker!" Alexis bounced on her heels once to straighten in front of the locker that belonged to her cousin. With a wide smile, her blue eyes began to scan the surrounding name plates while her smile quickly faded. "I guess our Rocket Lockers aren't next to each other. Not like at Signal." Swinging her head around, whipping her long hair behind her she flashed another happy grin to Alessa. Things didn't seem to bother her for very long. Raising her hand up with her index finger extended, she winked her right eye closed. "That's fine! Here, I won't peek at your code. I'll go find mine and join you again to go to the ballroom."

With that she turned, not bothering to check to see if her cousin would leave her alone for a few moments. It didn't take her long to find her own, punching in a quick succession of numbers. 7-3-0-2, popping the locker open and finding a case for her twin daggers, as well as her clothes and other essentials. Once her weapons were safely tucked away Alexis pulled on the zipper to her suit, not even bothering to look around first to check for boys. Once her purple skirt was slid on and a plain white pajama top pulled over her head, her hands reached back behind her head to bring along the rest of her hair through. With a few quick movements of her wrist the long violet hair was tied into a loose pony tail.

Arielle walked around the ballroom. There wasn't much to do so she was just walking around the rim of the ballroom. On her 3rd lap while she was passing by the rocket locker room, she was bumped into by a person out of the blue. She closed her eyes to braced for impact as fell onto her bottom as she fell on the ground. "Oh dear, I am so so sorry. I didn't quite see you there. My clumsiness really is evident in times like these. Are you alright?" It was a guy's voice. He talked in a way that seem sincere and friendly.

Arielle opened her eyes to see the apologetic guy with his hand stretched out. A little curious of the guy in front of her, she activated her semblance to heighten her sense. Her eyes changed from green to gold after the next time she blinked. She doesn't want to waste her time on a guy who is lame. Arielle used her semblance a lot of times in the past for stupid stuff so this wasn't new. "I'm fine. No harm, no foul." She said in way unsure of him while she got up herself. She brushed off the bottom of her shorts while she seized him up. The angle he stood at and his choice of fabric his pajamas are made out of shows normality but there's an unusual glint in his eyes that shouldn't be there. It would've been hard to notice without her semblance.

Curious of what gave him that glint, she continued with a more friendly tone. "I'm Arielle. What's your name?"

Fen could not help but feel a little bit... uncomfortable in the crowd. Everyone was crammed together, and it was hard for him to have his own personal bubble and space. People around him clamored. What was the headmaster about to say? When was everything supposed to go down? All of those questions were things that Fen himself was interested in. Once the headmaster began speaking though, the room stopped talking. He did have to admit- the guy did know how to command a room. Introductions went by smoothly- Fen could not help but at least think to himself that his assistant was attractive- and he could only chuckle to himself when it came to dating. It was more because he could imagine few people breaking out in the middle of the speech, asking about those same questions if he did not address them first. The mention of bullying did stick with him, however.

Everyone was welcome here. It only reinforced what he had said earlier. His own family was concerned about that- was he going to be able to handle what could happen to him there? And while he was not going to run to the headmaster's office for every weird stare or every harsh word, it was nice to know that the school itself had his back. It was telling to him though, that his speech was about being focused on the right goal: he was there to become a Hunter, a person who fought against Grimm. This was also something that he was going to stake his own life over. Fighting against Grimm for the rest of his life aside, he might not even survive the training if he did not focus on what was important.

With the speech over, and with the herd of people beginning to move once again, Fen went with them to the ballroom. Well, not like he had much choice in the matter. Going against the tide seemed to be hard.

Arriving at the Rocket Locker that was his own, Fen reached out with his outstretched fingers and paused for a moment over the number pad. He would have to think of a number combination that he could remember. His index finger stayed over the five in the center for a moment before beginning to enter his number. 5-5-9-7. The door clicked open, and just as he was promised, his belongings were inside. He let out a small smile, gingerly touching his gauntlets, before moving to change his clothes quickly in a cubicle in the bathroom. He wore a simple white t-shirt, with a pair of black pajama pants and a pair of socks for his feet. Stepping out once he was fully changed, and throwing his clothes into the chute for his laundry, he sighed, playing with his hair as he walked to the corner to grab his futon and blanket. "Head on off to sleep, I guess..." he whispered to himself as he debated whether or not he wanted to go to sleep as he walked.

Tama entered the grand ballroom. The ceiling towering above his head, he spun around back in the underground slums you would never see such grand buildings. When the headmaster told him it was a big academy that day, he was true to his word. Tama's stomach grumbled in the crowd. Holding his stomach, he looked around for a source of food. The headmaster's speech brought Tama's search to a halt. "Hello new potential students of Beacon. As you already know i am Headmaster Cordin Gale. The woman next to me is my Personal Assistant, Secretary, and the teacher for the Combat Class, which i will be teaching as well. Her name is Clara Cloudcraft" Tama looked on with a dumbfounded face. "The Headmaster... He probably has food... If only I had my bag..." The conclusion of the speech ruined Tama's mood, He clenched his hat hard against his head. "There will be consequences of an extreme sort, as i had said when you arrived, everyone is welcome here, and we do not tolerate bullying of any sort.For those of you who came here to earn Fame, Money, or Recognition of any kind, i can tell you now that 1 of 2 things will happen. You will either fail the initiation, or you will die at some point during the school year. This is a school to teach you how to fight Grimm, and if needed, other humans. You are being trained to kill Grimm here, not how to gain wealth, not how to become famous, and not how to become popular. You are risking your life here, do not throw it away for something as stupid as dreams of grandeur... Now if you will all follow miss Clara here, she will guide you to where you are sleeping"

Tama released his hat and let his arm drop, then stuffed one hand into a pocket and followed Ms.Clara. "This is where you will be sleeping tonight. At the back of the Ballroom you will find a door. Inside that door is a section of Rocket Lockers. You will find a Rocket Locker with your name on it, input a 4 digit code that you will remember and open it, this will be your code and locker for the rest of the school year if you pass the initiation. Inside you will find your weapon and your luggage. Please change into your pajamas and head back here once you're done. Futons, pillows, and blankets are as you can see, at the end of the ballroom. You may go to sleep when you wish to but i suggest you sleep early, because tomorrow is your initiation. Feel free to interact with each other as you wish. We will come to get you when it is time for the initiation tomorrow. Goodbye." Ms.Clara's abrupt ending woke Tama from himself back to reality. "Lockers?"

Tama went in the back to find his locker and entered the code 7-0-0-0. "Simple ProLocks." Tama opened the locker to find hangers for his suit and his bag and mech arm in bracelet mode on the bottom of the long suit locker. He picked up his bracelet securing it on his wrist and pulled out his pajamas which consisted of; A black sleeveless no-zipper hoodie and beanie, green sweatpants, and black fur boots. He went in the bathroom and changed. When he came out he hung his suit up, his stomach grumbled again and his search was on once more.

Spencer let out a sigh of relief seeing that : 1.) She is fine and 2.) She was not pissed at him. Looking at her from such close proximity, he found her to be really cute. Hovever, he shook the thought out of his head. Now was not the appropriate circumstance to be flirting with girls. He had been taught by his uncle to label his priorities properly and the top priority in his mind had always been his one true goal, humbling the McNight Family.

"I am relieved that you are unscathed. I bumped on to you with a really strong force so I was worried that you have been injured. " He said to her in a gentle voice before bowing respectfully at her. "My name is Spencer and it is a pleasure to meet you, Arielle. Again, I sincerely apologize for bumping into you. My mind was focused on how I would make new acquaintances. I didn't expect that this is how I'll make a new friend. " Spencer told her courteously. The reason wht he talked in such a formal manner was due to the teachings he absorbed before he was ostracized and the fact that he was nervous around new people. For him, it was crucial to make a good first impression on everyone.

"Say, what do you think of tomorrow's initiation? I for one, fins it strange that they're going to whittle down our numbers that fast. Still, it is not that hard to think that this is how the finest school for Huntsmen and Huntresses operates." He asked inquisitively, sharing his opinions in the process. An intellectual discussion is always a good start for him.

"Say, what do you think of tomorrow's initiation? I for one, finds it strange that they're going to whittle down our numbers that fast. Still, it is not that hard to think that this is how the finest school for Huntsmen and Huntresses operates." Spencer asked. Initiation. The thing we might survive. When Arielle was training with her teacher from Beacon she asked what initiation was like. All her teacher did was laugh and said 'If you don't train right now kid then you are dead'. Not to mention, the headmaster talks about it like millions died which they might've. It's going to be hardcore...just the way Arielle likes it.

"It's going to be a nice way to kick off the year with a bang. I would be disappointed if the school's initiation was not a deadly experience. Personally, I can't wait for the thrill of almost being dead." Arielle answered with enthusiasm in her voice. "If I do die I want my funeral to be at the beach. After my ashes are in the ocean, everyone could have a beach party. But I'm not going to die. So that dream is gone. What about you? Are you planning to die?" When Arielle was walking around on her second lap she played the 'Guess who's going to die' game. She wanted to ask if he was going to die to make sure. It would be a shame is Spencer died because that glint would die with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.