• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
~~ Initiating Point ~~
Time: Morning

Mood: Thankful
Activity: Waiting with Vi

Everyone seemed to be cheerful this morning, and she couldn't help but to let out a soft giggle. Though, as people kept staring, they soon averted their eyes. One of the unlucky males, however, had to put up with Vi's impact. She was thankful for that, as she wasn't the type of person who enjoyed being in the spotlight. Vi was wearing a typical fighter's outfit, like one of those outfits you'd see someone in some sort of game wear if you were to pick 'fighter' as the class or something. It was cute. Amethyst was tempted to pat the girl on the top of her head, but knowing that she was probably just a year or so younger, she held back. Everyone here was trying to look strong, and her patting the poor girl wouldn't help with the whole 'violent' image she might want to have going on. She was still covered in her robe, however, it didn't hide her heels too well. The heels already made her more taller than Vi, if she wasn't already taller.

She looked over through the crowd, and soon found Grant who looked kind of.. Tense, to say the least. Amethyst, on the other hand, was pretty excited. She had killed many grim in the past, though, she's only killed maybe one or two on her own with her heels. Everything else was all practice and on dummies. In the midst of her train of thought, she heard the revving of chainsaws. That, was obviously the other female, who seemed to carry them at ease. She was a little worried though, how was she able to carry such large weapons and get them ready if she had to take them out of a box and start them up? In her opinion, it would take enough time for a Grim to jump in and rip them to shreds. God, that was a scary thing to think about.

She turned her head down to Vi, at least, when she asked a question. Amethyst couldn't help but to giggle a little bit, looking down at Vi who was, in some way, trying to cheer her up, encourage her, or help her out. Whatever it was, she needed it. "Alright, alright. Lets go." She said, following Vi. Each step she took made a soft noise, like the heel of a shoe when it clacked on the ground, the robe around her body fluttering in the wind.

Neon Navir​
Neon stopped revving his chainsaws and placed them on his back, which somehow made the weapons stick to them. "Alright! I'm ready for this to beeeeegiiin!" He said excitedly in his feminine voice. She then smiled and swayed happily in place, waiting for the initiation to start and for her to start mangling some Grimm...and maybe some trees. 'I mean c'mon. I have uber chainsaws. I'm ready for this!' He thought excitedly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.