RWBY: Beasts of Remnant

Sapphire looked at the frog the female from the other pair summoned while she was still shooting at the King Taijitsu. "A shadow frog. That's new." She said happily. Sapphire had never seen a semblance like that before. Same thing with her partner, but his was similar to hers.

"Aww." Sapphire pouted. She didn't really about getting a 10 for style, but she wanted to pretend for fun. Her partner then climbed up to the top of the mountian. She wasn't sure what he was doing up there and she couldn't hear what he was saying from where she was. "If you see anything let me know." she yelled to him up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toupe will never get used to this gesture. That was a fact that she was confident of. Despite Baron giving her a warning this time around, such display of skinship and familiarity despite them not knowing each other until recently did not sit well with her. Then again, since this person was to be her partner, and since Baron seemed like a genuinely nice guy, she would allow it this time. A distinct difference than the last time he did this, however, was her heart beating a lot more rapidly than before. She was unsure why she was feeling this way, however.

As they sped up, Toupe couldn't help embracing Baron tightly. She wouldn't want to fall at these speeds because that would certainly leave a mark and maybe a few broken bones. Then after realizing what she'd done, she hastily let go of Baron as she blushed profusely. Thankfully, they managed to halt to a stop when she had released the boy from her death grip since they'd already reached their destination. Noticing that the other girl was left behind by her partner, Toupe could only release a sigh of disapproval. At least Baron had some sense to net leave her behind, unlike a certain someone.

"Sylph, go fetch our stranded comrade over there. And be gentle on her, please" Toupe muttered as a gigantic six-winged bird that's twice the size of a nevermore materialized out of her own shadow. The bird did a gesture much akin to a bow before taking off and fetching Sapphire. She felt relieved that her companion really seemed to handle the girl gently.

Then she realized that she was still on top of Baron which prompted a startled squeak from her which ultimately led to her losing balance and tumbling unceremoniously face first into the ground.

"Owie... Yep, I am never gonna get used to that."

Sapphire waited on the ground. She was hoping for some sort of signal that there was something her partner, Tama, could see. Sapphire saw something coming towards her. "Did you find anyth-" Sapphire began to say. She was cut off by the fact that it wasn't her partner coming towards her, but a bird. She was then transported to the top of the hill and safely place on top of it with everybody else. "I'm guessing it was your bird." Sapphire said to the lady who just screamed which startled her a bit. "Yeah. I'm never going to get use to the lack of warning signals either." Sapphire replied to her comment. It was in a form of a complaint, but in reality she thought of it as something new and exciting.

"Cardin Winchester, Sky Lark, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing, you will form team Cardinal, or CRDL, lead by Cardin Winchester." Ozpin said, as they were now located in a large auditorium, students from every year were in the stands watching with excitement as the teams formed. "Baron Amber, Sapphire Wisteria, Tama Anaru, Taupe Lunaris" As Ozpin said their names, pictures of their faces showed up on the large screen overhead as they walked onto the stage, Baron had a deceptively wide grin, as he loved who his team-mates were, and his partner even more, though the thought brought a light blush to his face as he arrived onto the stage. " You four will form team BSTT, or Beast, lead by Tama Anaru. Congratulations on making it." Ozpin said this with a knowing grin to the 4 of them, like he knew something they didn't, as the students around them clapped in praise. Baron looked over at Tama and patted him on the back. "Congratulations my friend! I'm sure you will lead us to great things in the future!" Baron said with a large grin on his face, enjoying the fact that he now had the potential to have 3 new friends.

"Great things, huh?" Sapphire said as the flashbacks of her team's adventure from earlier flashed through her head.

She was soon led to a place that would be her room for a while. She clutched her suitcase that contained everything she packed as they opened the door."I don't care which bed I get as long as it's a top bunk and I have it to myself." She said demandingly

Tama as usual was eating an apple when Baron patted him he stopped clenching onto the fruit in his mouth. Knowing it would be rude to not give some form of acknowledgement Tama nodded to Baron and resumed to bow out toward the audience. As he walked off the stage Tama tipped his hat and tossed his apple out.

"Hey team. I rate you six out of ten." Tama stopped on the steps to face them when he said this. "Also, if you want to choose a bunk get to the room before me."

Tama smiled they could've done whatever they wanted he always would get their first he knew he wasn't the strongest, but speed he had going for him. Tama turned forward and kept walking.