RWBY based plot [MxF, want wolf girl(s)]

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read the whole post, you'll have to find the three part password and use it as your subject line, and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response. Password part 1 is "Cookies" Read through the whole thing to find all three parts. Also, if you're interested in an older post, you should use the password from this post.

Feel free to check out other plots of mine if you want kinkier stuff.

So this going to mostly be an original plot. I don't mind drawing a bit from the source material but for the most part I want to try and keep this own own story. As well, this isn't going to be a "here's a bunch of canon characters," I want primarily OCs. Especially for our characters/team. For side characters we can use a few canon characters as a sort of alternate universe sort of thing but it shouldn't be heavy. So like no Ruby, Yang, Weiss, or Blake. Maybe some teachers but nothing crazy.

As for more plot specifics, I'm really not sure as to what we should do with it. The main thing is that it should be more of a college setting. So 18+, no one younger. Yea, there can be a big evil, some issues with bandits and of course the Grim. Maybe some new, more problematic creatures to deal with. The Faunus can be like they are in the show with some animal features, but I'd be happy to give them more (so they can have ears and tails), or even go to varying degrees of furry (so full anthro animals as well). As for your character, I'm not too bothered by what you use in terms of weapons so long as you try to avoid any kind of bow-and-arrow deal. Now if you have her use a huge greatsword that splits into a huge bow (that she has to like anchor into the ground to fire, Dark Souls Dragonslayer Greatbow style) then I'd be pretty cool with that. But my preference would of course be some kind of gun plus melee weapon over a bow. Maybe no punching either because I kinda have plans for that. (Part 2 of the password is "'N Cream")

For the team, I don't mind sticking to some color crew thing but I'm not all that creative. The main thing I want really is for you to play a wolf girl. Rough and tumble, confident, violent, etc. A wild look to her. Maybe a bandit past. But in the end she gets submissive and becomes a sweet puppy when it comes to sex.

For the other girls could also be wolf girls, maybe they're a pack and all got captured as bandits and have to pay for their crimes by becoming huntresses. Or they're just friends. They don't even have to all be wolf girls, maybe one can be a cat and the other something else, or even human.

I know it's asking for a lot, it's just what I really want. I want puppy girl fun honestly. Starts out rough but turns sweet.

So usually I have a list of kinks and a CS below this but for this one I'm not going to but those. The kinks aren't as important, mainly it's the story that I want (but I would still like some 18+ kinky stuff to go on). The CS I'd like to discuss because of course there are some preferences I'd like to work out, and also I'd like to make sure to establish that it's a fantasy setting, and I don't care about realistic physics and such, I just want to have fun with it.

Anyway, if you're interested, message me! We can work more of the story out in PMs! Part 3 of the password is "Milkshake."