3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Hi everyone! My name is Mollisol, and I have a craving for two particular fandom 1x1s - a RWBY 1x1 and a Puella Magi Madoka Magica 1x1. I like F/F pairings, but romance isn't required (although it'd be cool).

RWBY: Plot Seeds
  • Treasure hunt! We're searching for something shiny, but with a lot of Grimm and some competitors in our way. Takes place independently of the events of RWBY canon.
  • Next-gen! We each play half of a team descended from Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. Bonus points if the characters have a rearranged red/white/black/yellow theme.
  • Post-Battle of Beacon! Two third-years decide to move in together after the fall, and spend time cleaning up the rubble of Beacon, learning to live together, and of course, fighting Grimm. I anticipate this one being kind of slice-of-lifey.
  • Your plot idea! If you have an idea for a plot, don't be afraid to pitch it to me.

Madoka Magica: Character Seed
I don't have "plot seeds" for Madoka Magica, but I do have an OC I'd like to use. Her name is Rei Kazue, and she wished for a train to take her away from her current, pressure-filled life. Today, the energetic and curious girl lives on the streets of Mitakihara, riding trains that seem to appear at just the right time by day, hunting witches by night. Is your character her friend? Her rival?

Please note that neither of these are star RPs. If any sexual content comes up, we should fade to black.

The posting expectation level is adept, although I don't expect you to write novels. Two paragraphs is a good minimum. I can reply once or twice a week. Also, I expect us to RP in PMs. Finally, don't be afraid to talk to me OOC - I love making new friends!

If you're interested after reading all that, please post here or PM me! I look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Honestly i would like to do a RWBY roleplay with you but we like different things. You're more comfortable with FxF pairings and i am looking for one with MxF pairing. Hope you find what you are looking for

Once I've binged the latest series, I'd love a shot at one of the RWBY plots!

Once I've binged the latest series, I'd love a shot at one of the RWBY plots!
You will like the RWBY series trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.