RWBY: A Grimm World (Redux)(OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. We have a villain, 2 teachers, and eight students

No sorry Zero, unless your up for being one of Ornsteins evil teammates assisting the white fang or up to waiting for enough people to gain interest for a 3rd team to come into play?
I'm all about the bad and evil.
The half grimm and android are still available right?

Yea, both are still available. :3 @Ornstein @SirDerpingtonIV @Archwar if you guys are okay with it, the Evil Team thing that supports Ornstein is available :3, i'll allow that ^^

Oh. I'm getting a team now, that's....cool @.@

-Wanted to be a lone badass evil guy-

I posted! Sorry about the wait for it. My timezone is probably way different than most of you guys. It will change soon. I'm sorry if you're stuck waiting on me in the mean time.

I took the only Villain spot, but I suppose there is more now

I'm still working on it with Pasta. Been at work all day

Here, I think Pasta already accepted him in the PM. Not sure.

Name:
Kyoto (Coyote) Silver

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
185lbs

Race:
Faunas - Coyote

Family:
Father - Alive
Mother - Alive

Fighting Type:
Semblance/Weapon Combo Fighter

Aura Color/Object:
Platinum Silver

Weapon Appearance/Capabilities:
Striking Silver

Striking is a double edged sword that functions just as a sword. The sword can split into two, single edged weapons that are great for stabbing dealing with more than one enemy at a time.

Appearance:
Has coyote ears on the top of his head and a fluffy tail hidden away.
[spoili]
l_0da593ef6c8bdeea4883fe5f20e798b5.jpg

[/spoili]

Battle Experience/Training:
Has been trained under the White Fang since he was a child. Very experienced, but for school reasons, hides a majority of his experience and ability.

Past:
Kyoto was abandoned as a child, his Mother was a Human and his Father was a Faunas. There love was wrong, and when he impregnated her, he ran away never to return. His Mother couldn't raise a Faunas child, she would be treated poorly, looked down upon for having a Faunas, so when he was born, she left him in the woods to die. He was found by the White Fang, and taken in.

He was raised to hate humans, to think of them nothing more than humans think of the Faunas. He was trained to kill, and taught to act. His main goal in life was to bring the White Fang farther into the world and push humans back. Humans were a blight, and he was there to kill them. It was his mission, his duty as a member of the White Fang.

Despite his protests to the Leader, he was forced to take the fake transcripts and enter Beacon to spy on the Hunters and Huntresses. To see who might pose a problem in the future. He didn't want to do it, he hates humans more than the Grimm, but he was ordered to and so off to Beacon he went.

Beacon Admission:
Fake Transcripts that the White Fang obtained to get Kyoto into the school. For Spying reasons and possibly other reasons.

Personality:
Kyoto has a calm demeanor, and has the ability to judge a situation and someones attitude towards him. He is cruel and unforgiving, but he can act kind and sweet, treating everyone with respect even towards Humans.

Dust Usage:
Silver Dust, in a powdered form. He mainly uses this Dust to create a fog when fighting, making it easier for CQC and harder for anyone at a distance to interrupt the fight and shoot him, because it gives the possibility of shooting their ally.

Semblance:
His Semblance allows him to see perfectly in terrible conditions. Fog, Blizzads, Sandstorms, anything that obstructs the eyes (Darkness doesn't count) he can see perfectly in. As a side effect, when using his semblance a silvery aura engulfs him, making him blend in with his surrounding Fog, Sandstorm, Blizzard, etc.

Anything Special or Noteworthy:
Despite being young, he is Second-in-Command of the White Fang (AllThePasta allowed this)​

Yea, there was only 1 Villain spot, that would be a Second Year at Beacon, but it would be very confusing if said second year did not have a team, so we need an evil team to balance this out :3, though it seems Zero is planning to make 2 characters for said team, so it should be full, i'll have to think of a team name for you guys though.

Also, yes, i did accept him :3

Aww. Nevermind then. I was only interested in being the Half-Grimm person so I guess I'll be pulling out.

Yea Arch, too late once again >_<, the spots for the Evil Team were taken a while ago sadly, including those special spots...

Crap! Thank you @ShiroKiyoshi i forgot to tell about the relics! Okay, i have a solutio, will post once my LoL match is over.

The limitation of only two volumes of the show though may be a bit hard to work with.

Reactions: RareSecret
Status
Not open for further replies.