Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams RWBY and JNPR will appear, but only briefly and as NPCs

Name: Vi Amber
Race: Human
Appearance:

her hair is purple.

Weapon: Shock n' Awe
Dust infused gauntlets(Shock) which can turn into a bow (Awe) which shoots Dust bolts.

The gauntlets can cause blunt damage or release small explosions of dust on contact.

The bow fires Dust bolts which can either explode immediately on contact or lodge into the opponent as a catalyst for another exploding arrow.

Semblance: Impact
When Vi touches something, she can release a burst of energy. These burst of energy can be use to push things, propel her, or cause damage as if the target was punched/kicked/struck/ ect. (in addition to her punching or kicking it) This burst of energy does not have to happen instantly. It can be delayed for a period of time (no longer then 60 seconds) or stored inside of target to act as a catalyst for another Impact attack. She can also store energy in the air to create impact zones. (Pretty much small push in the air which can be used to block or slow down attacks. The best way to describe it is like a small balloon filled with high pressure air that when pops, release the air in one direction.)

She can also add dust to her Impact to cause various effects.
Each type gives a particulate affect

(fire)- causes Impact to act like a explosion and deals fire damage. Along with Boosting the pushing power of impact.
(Ice)- causes Impact to form ice on the target and deals cold damage. This hinders the target because of the ice.
(lighting)- Increases the delay or catalyst effects of impact
(Wind)- increases the overall effective area while decreasing the effective power.

These can be combine in different ratios to combine the effects with a weaker results. For example, Ice and wind allows Vi to hit a target with ice without making contact and cover more of their body, but the ice is easier to break out of.

Bio: Vi was the daughter of dust suppliers. Both parents were always busy and never gave Vi any attention. So what did Vi do about it, she got into trouble. She fought other kids and did anything that could get her attention. As a way to redirect her energy to good use, her parents enrolled her into a combat boarding school, Radar. She became even more angry. Instead of paying her more attention, they moved her away. She thought her parents did not care for her so Vi started acting reckless in hopes to get their attention. She fought battles without a care for her own safety. She rarely, if ever, backed away from any attack. She also went for those weak spots despite how guarded they were.

With this high risk high reward style, became nearly unstoppable. She was too unpredictable and eventually, she started enjoying it. All the attention from the teachers and other students acted as a fix for the loneliness she felt from being away from her parents. Then she met an upperclassman and for the first time, lost. He punished for her recklessness by baiting her into artificial openings. Other students learned from their fight and started implementing this technique against Vi resulting in more losses. She was no longer the best and everyone including the teachers started looking down on her. The upperclassman however did not. Instead he saw potential in her. He taught her to stop taking pointless risk and instead create openings in her opponent. This improved her fighting drastically and she even received an invitation to beacon. Before she could celebrate with her upperclassman, the school was attacked by a small Grimm, She watched as it killed everyone. Then it came to kill her. She froze, not knowing what to do. It attacked and blood splashed all over her face.

It was not her blood which covered her face but her upperclassman. "Vi... don't... be scared... It's not like you." She knew he was right. She was being a coward and she failed him. Then she snapped. She equipped her weapons and laughed while running at the beast. After a gruesome fight, she came out alive by smashing the creatures face into the ground. Some where in the fight, she forgot why she was fighting. She forgot why she was sad and about her parents. She realized that even before, her recklessness took her mind off the world as she wondered if she was going to get out unharmed. Her life was but a gamble and wanted all in. This became her reason to become a hunter. To live in the thrill of danger without worries for her troubles.

Last edited:
I'm sensing several fellow League players.

Reactions: Unyielding
Being the most played game in the world does that.

Also, my Pick 'em...
After group stages I gave up. Like... Nope. Not even gonna try. I was hoping for OG or FNC vs SKT but nope.

After group stages I gave up. Like... Nope. Not even gonna try. I was hoping for OG or FNC vs SKT but nope.

I feel you bro, I thought CLG would make it past group stages by crushing KOO and FW, along with C9 because of them seemingly continuing their miracle run from the gauntlet. I was hyped up for NA man, thought that the gap was closing between the West and the East.

But noooo, they decided to pull a CLG and go 0-10 when the games really mattered. And before I knew it NA didn't have a single team in the quarters and EU got manhandled by our Korean Overlords.

Then, out of nowhere, DL got booted off CLG and immediately joined TSM.

Being a CLG fan sucks, good thing I'm a TSM fan now.

I feel you bro, I thought CLG would make it past group stages by crushing KOO and FW, along with C9 because of them seemingly continuing their miracle run from the gauntlet. I was hyped up for NA man, thought that the gap was closing between the West and the East.

But noooo, they decided to pull a CLG and go 0-10 when the games really mattered. And before I knew it NA didn't have a single team in the quarters and EU got manhandled by our Korean Overlords.

Then, out of nowhere, DL got booted off CLG and immediately joined TSM.

Being a CLG fan sucks, good thing I'm a TSM fan now.
Lmaaaaaao. I had honestly just wanted a NA team to make it out of groups. I gave C9, TSM and CLG all my faith but they failed me, and just gave me TSM DL which is something that just makes me uncomfortable. I think the only thing I can say I actually liked about Worlds was Faker showing off his sick Vayne mechanics when he tumble'd onto stage. Just... 10/10.

I'm just waiting for CLG Wildturtle tbh, and Season 6 is looking pretty hype.

@Cassius

Am I to assume the RP has been abandoned?

No it has not, I am simply waiting for everyone to have there character made

Status
Not open for further replies.