Ruthless: Psychological Crime-Drama Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
Mangled fingernails have been turning up all over New York and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a candlestick, and still nobody has a clue who the ruthless killer is.

Mr. William Noris is a ripped but gentle mechanic with a fondness for books. He reads various info daily and is a very intellectual guy, despite his grease monkey job at an auto shop on the outskirts of NYC. He doesn't know it yet, but he is the only one who can stop the cold killer...because there exists a connection that neither of them could ever anticipate.

When his niece, Anna Noris (my character), is kidnapped, Mr. Noris finds himself thrown into the center of the investigation. His only clue is a torn map that was anonymously sent to him by who can be speculated as the very killer himself.

He enlists the help of a caring shopkeeper and personal friend named Roy Barlow. Barlow was the one who saved William from his gambling debt he'd accumulated from becoming addicted to gambling, taking wages from his shop just to help William and make a way for him to stay afloat from financial duress.

However, the killer uses William's addiction against him, forcing him to make wagers and even bets on where the killer may strike next, or the location of his neice. If he guesses correctly, an amount of $1,000 is sent to his account each time. If not, then then killer picks a victim to murder. This ultimatum forces William into a accomplice role involuntarily, while also restoring his gambling habits. Can Barlow help Noris overcome his gambling addiction and find the answers before the brutal killer and his deadly candlestick strike again? Maybe even killing Anna?

So for this rp I would like someone to take over William, some kidnappers, and Roy, and this rp is open to OC's and other people around New York city as well! This will be a psychological piece wrapped in twists and turns. You could be police, detectives, criminals, citizens, what have you. Just prepare for a gritty, adulterated rp that will be sure to give shock and surprise along the way.

[Not mandatory, but I was thinking of using Ben Affleck avi for William and Tom Hiddleston avi for Roy.]

Anyone interested respond below!

Status
Not open for further replies.