Rusty Roleplayer hoping to get back in to this.

Coredintol71

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Usually whenever? Insomnia is a bitch.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hey! I'm Roland, 25, and really bad at introducing myself in interesting or funny ways.

But I'm looking to get back in to roleplaying. I'm an OC roleplayer, and enjoy building worlds over fandom roleplay (nothing wrong with it, just not my thing.) I've been roleplaying on and off for about fourteen years. I've done a little bit of everything in that time, from slice of life, to apocalypses, to undercover agents, and probably some other types of roleplays. I really do adore roleplays with plenty of action, and don't mind edgy or gritty or outright gory and dark roleplays. I personally don't really have any triggers, but please tell me if you do if we go anywhere in the realm of dark. Roleplaying is supposed to be fun.... Right? :P

I would consider myself a multi-para/novella writer most of the time, though sometimes I know I can be going really overboard in length. That being said, I am looking for at least multi-para responses, prefer third person but first person isn't a dealbreaker by any means. I prefer roleplays in DMs, so if that's a dealbreaker for you, sorry I made you read this long. I'm also open for other mediums for roleplaying, including Skype or Discord.

As far as any potential romance, I only write mxf romance playing m, but that doesn't mean I'm above scenes where I also write an F character at times. (though I think I kinda suck at it)

Uh, yeah, if you're interested at all, shoot me a message on here. If you wanna take it to a discord or something, shoot me your tag. Otherwise just pop me a message if you got anything you're itching for, or are looking to roleplay in general. I hope this post didn't totally suck.

Also, yes that is a high definition render of a Spongebob scene, no I am not ashamed or sorry.

Reactions: FenFren