Rusty cage

shade he sighed "yes ma'am..." walked back to his cage and practiced his violin

Jae stepped out of the darkness of the line of trees, a dagger in her hand. "Listen to her and get back in your cages. It's not too much to ask. See, Shade can do it."

Ivan growled at those around him. He leapt forward and into the cage and sliced the violin in half. "I don't have time for this" he said, ramming his shoulder into the demon's chest "Stay out of my way, the lot of you."

Teris grins. "Listen up! I run this place and you all follow my orders! I always want a yes ma'am! If you don't, off with your head! this is you last and final warning!"

shade "ma'am.........my violin...." looked at the pieces

Teris slaps Ivan across the face. "You'll be in a cell if you keep it up!!" She glares at Ivan. "You won't take over my job! Now tell me sir. Who's warden here?!"

shade "the only thing to my life that made me happy...gone......the demon of music with no music to sing or dance too..." he sat he was in a loop now

"You'll be fine!" She looks back at Ivan. "Give me an answer!!!"

shade "NO I WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he runs out of his cage and threw out the prison unlocking other demons starting a riot

Jae stepped towards Shade. "Hey, hey, calm. Music? You want music, right?" She reached over to her back pocket, pulling out a small flute. "Here. Music? Music. Take it and calm down, back in your cell please, as asked before."

shade I take it and sit back in my cage and play it

Teris sighs of relief. "If you won't give me an answer and you work here, your fired." She walks away from Ivan and back to the halls of the prison.

He whips his head around at her "You do not contain demons, idiot. No matter what happens, they will always stir up trouble. Now, I'm going to kill this one, and if you keep on going, I'll kill you." he said. He began to walk with haste towards the demon, ready to kill it "Don't soothe it, It won't help.."

shade played a song that put demons who couldn't stand the sound of music like him to sleep quickly

Kane watches the entire ordeal from a tree, very confused but very amused. It was like watching a bunch of powerful toddlers fight.

shade "teris can thou comeith here my here please?" he said in a very old time voice

Teris runs over to Shade but trips half way. She gets up again and walks the rest of the way. "Yes?"

shade makes a musical note rose on a piece of paper "for thou" hands it to her

Teris slaps him. "Your going to die yet you still flirt with me?! What's wrong with you?! I can't see you or anything around me! You like a blind girl that keeps you locked up in prison?! That's pretty messed up."