Rust vet ready to get back at it!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pwnage, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

New here but not to roleplay. I'm excited to start gathering partners and plots as quickly as possible. This place looks like it is always buzzing! I've already seen a lot of promise while browsing. That's great news for me! Haha.

Ummm. Well not sure what else I should include here. I don't want to spoil any. Surprises I might have. I'm always up for new friends and rp,so pleas feel free to send as many inbox messages and you wish. ^_^
  2. Greetings and Welcome Pwn, may your inbox be be full and your RP needs met. If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask us for help. Enjoy.
  3. Hell there Pwnage, welcome to the community! :D
  4. Hi, Welcome to the community! I'm a bit newer myself (joined last week on sunday) and I've already joined 5 i think. If you want to join one of the ones that I'm in, PM me.
  5. Welcome to the other side of the Fence xD

Be aware of the Walkers and the flying marshmallows ^^

Tiger power!|
  6. I'll be extra careful and keep both eyes ever watchful. Lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :p it will take me a while to get used to the site but everything so far is awesome! Now I only need to flex my writing muscle and get to work.
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Dat name tho.

Haha welcome to the site ^.^ if you've any questions, send them my way and I'll do my best to answer them as cryptically and indirectly as possible! See you around
  8. Lol okay,I'll be sure to give that a try sometime. :p sounds like it could be fun on a bun.

And what about my name D: I like it! Lol
  9. It's great, I concur XD
  10. Thank you! :3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.