RuPaul's Drag Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction: All current seasons are available on Netflix (at least if you live in Norway)

Some random videos of season 7's Queens that I thought were funny.

Where can you watch this show? o.o
Depends on where you live. I think it's on Netflix in most countries if you have that, and if you live in America, you can watch it on LogoTV or their website.

One of the all time fan favourites, Alyssa Edwards, dishing some tea on this seasons' contestants.

I love that show, sadly though, I've never gotten to watch a whole season all the way through.

As a straight man who watched the show with his ex I can only say one thing about it. Those queens are so hateful. I've never heard more hateful words spoken to another human being than I have on that show. It's fantastic.

Reactions: Lady B
I would always forget to set a reminder or something that my at the time boyfriend wanted to watch would be on, so I would end up missing it.

As a straight man who watched the show with his ex I can only say one thing about it. Those queens are so hateful. I've never heard more hateful words spoken to another human being than I have on that show. It's fantastic.
Very few queens are actually hateful, though. Insult comedy is a huge part of the drag scene, however, but even Bianca del Rio, who's famous for being one of the most hateful in her performances, has a good heart.

Except for Phi Phi O'Hara. She's a cunt.

I would always forget to set a reminder or something that my at the time boyfriend wanted to watch would be on, so I would end up missing it.
That does tend to happen with tabloid TV, haha. But some seasons should still be available to watch on logotv.com (if you're in 'Murica) and Netflix if you have that.

4 EPISODES IN STATUS UPDATE
So, 4 episodes have passed since Season 7 started airing, and gurl, let me tell you, some things have changed for me since pre-season. So, I'll go through all the girls again, and say how my opinion of them is now compared to before the show started airing! (Disclaimer: There will be unmarked spoilers of events up to episode 4 of Rupaul's Drag Race Season 7, including which queens have been sent home. If you live outside the US and want to watch the show, go to http://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/ and look around a bit. That should get ya yer fixin')

Ginger Minj: As expected, she is really turning out the challenges as far as comedy goes. Some of her runway looks have been a bit unsatisfactory, but I really liked her spring and fall looks in episode 1. She's definitely in my top 3 this year.

Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova (Katya): My opinion of Katya has changed ENORMOUSLY since pre-season. Before, I really wasn't feeling her, but now, I'm living! I'm proud to say I'm one of Mom's little children (super-fans call her 'Mom', because she gives us so much life). It's always fun hearing her talk, and all her runway looks so far have slayed. In episode 2, she failed the monologue, but I was gagging over her slow split and p*** - floor-pounding in the Lip Sync For Your Life. She's also in my top 3!

Mrs. Kasha Davis: As expected, I'm really underwhelmed by her. Perhaps Tempest's elimination in episode 1 left a bad taste in my mouth, but I really don't think Kasha deserved to stay longer than her. All her runways have bored me to death, and I certainly don't think they're better than Tempest's, only difference being the latter was eliminated before we got to see the best of her wardrobe, which is over-the-top costumes. Mrs. Davis gets a thumbs down from me!

Trixie Mattel: Okay, I confess. I cried when Trixie was eliminated. Somewhere along the road I fell in love with her look, and I could've died a happy woman after seeing her green Chinese waitress outfit. Not to mention, her Lip Sync For Your Life to Blondie's "Dreaming" was so inspiring and amazing, it's become one of my favourite LSFYL of all time. She would have been in my top 3, but alas... I miss you, Trixie :'(

Jaidynn Diore Fierce: My opinion of her stays strong. She's funny, she always wears a smile, and her runway looks have always been good. Though to be honest, I'm kind of over her 'leotard and gold bra', since she seems to serve it every week, but I get her reasoning. A Queen never knows when she has to lip sync, so it's always for the better to be prepared to bust your ass on the dancefloor without being weighed down by a constrictive gown. Still, I'd like to see some more versatility from her. She's one of my faves, but not top 3 material.

Kennedy Davenport: Kennedy has somewhat proven herself in the challenges and on the runway, but she's been so rude in the Werkroom and on Untucked. Sorry Kennedy, but I'm not living.

Pearl: Right, I'm really fucking torn about Pearl. Her runway looks imo have been the best of any Queen so far, but I feel like her personality is locked up in a shell. Especially after the latest episode, she seems to be wondering if the show is really her gig, or if she should be doing her own thing instead. Plus, she eliminated Trixie in a lip sync where the editing made it seem like Trixie was doing a much better job (although some of the contestants and judges from the episode have said that what wasn't shown on TV was Pearl really slaying that lip sync, so who knows...)

Violet Chachki: I'm on the fence about this one, as well. Her looks are truly sickening, but personality-wise she's kinda bratty... Though honestly, some of the older Queens (like Kennedy) are giving her an unnecessarily hard time, so I get why she's frustrated and wants to snap back sometimes.

Jasmine Masters: Unfortunately, she didn't leave on a high note, being very negative the episode she was eliminated. I feel like she has somewhat redeemed herself post-show, but I'm not mad that she was eliminated. At least her lip sync was fun and full of life.

Max: I've been somewhat pleasantly surprised by her, because her looks are really creative and she's been very kind to the other girls, but I'm not really feeling her character. She's just not my cup of tea (pun being her obnoxious fake British accent).

Sasha Belle: She didn't impress me much her short time on the show, but I do appreciate her a bit more now than pre-season. Still, she's nothing to write home about.

Kandy Ho': Kandy has really disappointed me. After being a total bitch in episode 1 and sending Tempest home, she's just kind of fallen into the background. Now, she seems like any other middle-of-the-pack Queen. Just barely good enough for her to stick around until the judges are sick of her serving the same look on the runway and not bringing anything of interest to the challenges.

Miss Fame: Again, like some of the others, her looks are top-notch, but her personality falls flat. She's unintentionally funny sometimes, but mostly she leaves a bitter taste in my mouth after she's spoken.

Tempest Dujour: #nowords #gonetoosoon #bringbackthestorm #allstarstwo

Status
Not open for further replies.