Running Towards a New Life Sign Ups/Chat (Need MALE Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that might work lol

So I'm guessing murdering the dude isn't an option xD

I was probably the only one thinking about murder... Getting him drunk off his ass works just as well, I guess.

• Love
Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
No xD We aren't murdering him. Just getting him drunk.

Well then, we shall skip some time tomorrow.

Ready to skip everyone?

I'll have my CS up in a bit, I'll probably join a bit after the time skip

Name:
Dexter "Dex" Wilmer

Age (between 6 and 18 years) :

Physical Description:
Dex is about 5.8ft tall with a light tan, chestnut colored, short, yet shaggy hair, and bright blue eyes. His body is slim with more of a roundish face with rather kind features. He usually wears a blue, long sleeved shirt, even if it would be considered too warm to be wearing such clothing, tucked into his dark gray pants and a black vest. He also wears a pair of black working boots, black, fingerless gloves, and a greyish-blue colored newsboy cap that he wears when going out of longer periods of time. His eyes will often have light bags under them from lack of sleep, but he still will usually have a cheery expression.

Personality Traits:
Dex is kind hearted and loyal, and he always wants to find a way to assist others, but he can also be somewhat timid at times when he is uncertain about something. He also is easily startled and is a bit uncomfortable with physical contact of any kind, he also doesn't like talking about his past too much and will try to avoid doing so. He is naturally rather intelligent and has an excellent memory, making him able to learn things very quickly and seem a bit older wen talking about science and math, but at most times seems more innocent than he really is. But Dex also has a very dark side to him if he gets either extremely upset about something or feels like is or someone he cares about's life is on the line. This side of him is rather dark, unforgiving and merciless, completely disregarding his moral code, and staying in complete science. When he is like this, he is also very protective, cautious, hostile, attacking almost anything that he sees as a threat with his rather surprising amount of strength and combat skills.

How They Got To The Orphanage or Bio:
Little is known of Dex's past, but he has said that he was the son of a wealthy nobleman, who was assassinated when he was 12, his mother had died earlier so he felt that there was nothing keeping him home so he ran away. He was later caught stealing and since he wouldn't tell the police who he was, he was sent to the orphanage.

Disabilities (if any) :
Mild Insomnia

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Considering making a character but not sure what it'd be. What archetypes arent taken?

We have yet to have the angry male or something like that but you don't have to worry about the archetypes.

I'm actually considering adding in another character if you don't mind

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out, I lost interest. :( Good luck with the RP though!

Writing the time skip now everyone!

Reactions: Mits
Status
Not open for further replies.