Running Towards a New Life Sign Ups/Chat (Need MALE Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're very welcome.

Guys, should we skip here soon and start moving forward with the escape?

@Mits
Missy, what do you think?

I think skipping to the escape sounds fine.

If anyone else doesn't have any suggestions for how the escape should be executed, I have an idea, but it's a little... Extreme. And violent. But I want to hear other's opinions before I go and do something extreme and violent. :devil:

Spill the beans.

Well, I kinda feel guilty, because it's a little exclusive. Not All the characters will be involved in the Extreme and Violent thing, but the escape will involve anyone who basically chooses to escape. Plus, Extreme and Violent might not have been what NATC had in mind for the story, and keeping the event relevant would be tricky, unless someone was willing to take on that... responsibility.

So, the thing that happens is the headmaster is talking to one of the orphans, and things get a little scary. Out of fear, The Orphan attacks in self defense, and the headmaster is either injured, or dead, basically. So like, now they're on the "Shit List" and need to run, and some of the other orphans who were planning to run anyway just come along because they need out, and the Headmaster is "Out Of Commission" so better do it before he wakes up/someone finds the body.

Now... Since it's such an exclusive Idea, I was kind of hesitant to tell you all, but since you all asked. :v

That is far from what I had in mind >_>

Hotdog, that's beyond the Lewis's Capabilities, I have a simple plan.

heh... well I have to say that's just a... tame summary. I usually don't like to give my more extreme ideas, because of the fear of them being to unrealistic. Dramatic? yes. Would it ever happen in the real world? God no.

And what is your plan @Captain Wumbo ?

It's a simple plan.
Step 1: Steal money from headmaster. Steal food. Steal sleeping pills.

Step 2: pack

Step 3: A girl hangs out with the headmaster and coax him with
rum and mix it with the sleeping pills.

Step 4: Once he has fallen asleep steal the key.

Step 5: Grab everyone and run.

The plan could be fleshed out but that what I got.

Why steal sleeping pills though?

We could give him this. It's 90% alcohol and would put him to sleep easily.

Still any room left?

Status
Not open for further replies.