Running scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keira looked at his hands and the soap, and then she looked at him. She looked thoughtful for a moment before she pointed at him.

Galen nodded before pouring more water of the girl's body and scrubbing her arms gently with the body wash. He moved to her shoulders and back, then her neck and chest. He glanced at her eyes when he moved to her breasts but then made himself realized that there wasn't anything wrong with what he was doing. He then rinsed her off.

"Can you stand up for me?" Galen asked, standing up to show her. He needed to wash her lower region and legs and feet, especially her strained one. "You know, I still don't know what your name is. Do you have one, like me?"

Keira stood up as he did, and then she looked at him, a bit confused. She repeated what he had said in her mind thoughtfully. She pointed at him. "Galen", she said slowly, just to make sure that she was right. She lowered her hand and bit her lip. "Keira", she said, and pointed at herself, glancing at him.

Galen began to wash the woman's rear and then her private area, making sure to keep his pressure light. He looked up at her when she said his name, her hand pointing to him. His eyes were bright with a sense of accomplishment, a big smile on his face. "Yes, I'm Galen. Kiera, that's your name?" he asked, letting her name stick in his head. "That's a pretty name," he smiled. "It's good to be able to call you something..."

He finished washing her thighs before he had her sit down again. He lifted one of her legs and washed it with the body wash, moving from her knee to her calf and then her feet. After he was finished with that one, he washed her other leg, the one with the strained ankle. When he got to it, he touched at it with a little bit of pressure, looking to her. "Does that hurt?" he asked. "When I put pressure on it?"

Keira moved at first, as if she tried to get away, but then she stopped and looked at him as he spoke. She looked at her ankle again and nodded slightly. She looked at the water and touched it with her fingertips, still not being all used to it being warm.

Galen showed a concern expression before putting his attention back on her ankle. "It's okay," he said as he light began to wash it and her foot. "It'll heal by at least next week. Once he was finished washing her, he put the body soap back. "Do you want to stay in the tub still?" he asked, noticing that she was still in awe of the warm water.

Keira looked up at him from the water and looked thoughtful. She stood up slowly since she didn't want to trip and reached out with her arms towards him for help.

Galen unplugged the cork to the tub quickly when he saw that she wanted out. He then stood up and and took her hands in his, helping her out of the bathtub before getting her towel and wrapping it around her shoulders. "Stay right here and dry off, okay?" he said. "I'm gonna go turn the heater on so it won't be so cold and then I'll be right back."

Keira nodded slightly and hold onto the towel that was wrapped around her. She looked down at the dropping water and then she looked up again, waiting.

When Kiera nodded, Galen walked quickly out of the bathroom and into the living room, turning the heater on in there as well as in the bedroom. Once he was finished he walked back into the bathroom to see if Kiera had dried herself off or if she was waiting for him to do it.

Keira hadn't really done anything expect standing there - she still held onto the towel, but she had dried her hands though. She looked at him as he returned, curious.

Galen saw that she hadn't dried off. He wondered if Kiera didn't know that she was supposed to or if she wanted him to do it - either way, he smiled at her reassuringly before grabbing the towel around her and pressing it to neck area, down her arms, and then her chest. After he finished drying off her body, he covered her hair and squeezed what water he could get out before ruffling her hair a little bit to get even more of the water out. He forgot to get some of his clothes, so he quickly fetched one of his t-shirts, a pair of boxer-briefs, and sweats if she wanted to wear them.

He helped her get in the shirt and underwear, and the sweats as well. Everything was pretty big on her except for the underwear, so he had to adjust the sweats so they wouldn't fall down her legs when she walked.

"There," he said smiling once they finished. He realized that he was going to have to buy some girl clothing, which reminded him that girls have periods...which then made him wander how Kiera dealt with it when it was her time of the month. He'd have to buy her girl products if they were going to spend a month or more together, which he figured they were going to be.

(( How long were we going to wait until he took her into the city? Was Galen going to teach her how to talk first and stuff, or...? ))

((If you want to, we can fast forward a little so that she talks (and understands) more... and feels more comfortable around Galen, as he wanted before they went to the city. I'm thinking at least fast forwarding on the talking and understanding part a bit. What do you think? By the way, I haven't thought of her time of the month really... but I'm thinking that she has been taking it easy those times, not moving around too much, you know, waiting for it to pass.))

Keira let him get her dressed, and once she was done, she smiled slightly as he had before. She looked at shirt that was a bit too big for her, and she touched it and felt on it for a bit, since she wasn't used to wear other things than the gown. She looked curious as she explored the new clothing she had on her, glancing at it now and then just to see it.

(( Okay, that sounds good. So I'm thinking about forwarding to about a month and half from now? Or we could say a month if she's a fast learner. ))

Galen was happy that Kiera seemed to be fine with her clothing for now. He'd have to wash her nightgown tomorrow so he'd have time to dry it. He led her to the living and just hung out with her before they both got tired. He brought her to the bedroom and let her lay down on the bed before going back and laying down on the couch. Soon enough, he was fast asleep.

((Lets say something like a month then. Since they fell asleep I guess I can have it fastforwarded now?))

Keira opened her eyes and yawned quietly. She had gotten used to the bedroom and how things looked now. She glanced towards the window and saw the sun shining through it. She sat up after a while and stretched her legs and arms. She glanced at her nightgown and put it on.

(( Yep. [: ))

Galen woke up the next morning before Kiera and had put the nightgown in the washer. After it was finished being cleaned and dried, he put it on a chair in the bedroom so she could put it on if she wanted to. He had also decided that he was going to start teaching her how to talk. About a month had passed and Kiera's ankle had completely healed. She had been able to learn a bit of the alphabet, phrases, and words, including being able to understand more. The pair also became more comfortable around each other.

This led Galen to the conclusion that Kiera was ready to go to the city. He hoped that she would be amazed by it instead of fearing it. He walked into the small living room where she was. "Hey, Kiera," he said. "I have an idea."

Keira looked at him with a curious gaze. She tucked her hair behind her ear and tilted her head slightly, trying to figure out what it could be. "What?" she finally said, as he hadn't said anything else.

He took a deep breath. "What do you say about going into the city?" he asked, looking at her. "The place where I came from." He had told her before about the city and where he came from, and even told him about his mission. "I think my boss would like to meet you."

Keira looked a bit insecure at first, as she thought about it. She shrugged slightly and looked away. "Not stay?" she said and looked at him. "Why?"

"Do you remember when I told you about my job?" he asked as he met her look. "How people were looking for something here in the woods, but it was really just you?" He sat down on the couch. "We'll only be gone for a few days at the most. And then we'll come back here." He offered a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.