Running For Our Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dramma

Original poster
tumblr_mgs8a6vb4f1qduq6ko1_500.gif

Running For Our Lives

The crumbling of the leaves beneath our feet was nothing but a whisper compared to our beating hearts. The speed we were going was scary in the dead of night. Our lungs were screaming at us to catch more breath, and the cuts we had were stinging as we ran through branches. How did we end up here?

-=+=-

Running for our lives, is a modern roleplay, it's about a group of teens who developed a million dollar website. They were still in high school and famous among thousands for developing "The Writer." Just a small connection place at first where you made a profile and shared their lives together. That's when it started taking off and they soon had millions upon millions of people logging in everyday and the money from the ad revenue was pouring in. They didn't know what to do and with advice from parents they split the money between all of them and stayed close to one another. Although with that much money can friendship stay together, fights broke out between everyone and there was a huge legal fight about who should get the website. Until you all disappeared, nobody seemed to notice as the website ran fine and money kept pouring equally people just thought you all dropped the case. They were wrong you were running for your life.

-=+=-

Rules
1. All Iwaku rules apply
2. Arguments in IC are fine but not in OOC
3. I want everyones opinion so comment anything!
4. Posting speed should be once every three days
5. Posting length should be at Least a paragraph or two.

-=+=-

Character Sheet

Picture here

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Location - Take place in Pocono Summit, PA.

Eye Color -
Hair Color -
Fashion Style -
Hair Style -
Best Friend -

Current Status -
Life Moments -

Photo -

------

Not part of the webpage aspect

History -
Personality -
Sexuality -
Relationships -

-=+=-

Rules
1. All Iwaku rules apply
2. Arguments in IC are fine but not in OOC
3. I want everyones opinion so comment anything!
4. Posting speed should be once every three days
5. Posting length should be at Least a paragraph or two.

-=+=-

Last edited by a moderator:
W.I.P
lcvhqg-l.jpg

Name
Elaina Marianna Crawford

Female
3126255621_707ae60593.jpg

Eye Color

Pale Moss Green
Hair Color
Dark Chocolate Brown
Fashion Style
WIP
Hair Style
Waist Length
Best Friend
OPEN
emma-watson-photoshoot-for-elle-magazine-2014-_1.jpg

Current Status
WIP
Life Moments
WIP
Photo:
Emma-emma-watson-3220446-299-399.jpg

History
WIP
Personality
WIP
Sexuality
Bi-Sexual
Relationships

~ OPEN ~
tumblr_m5n2olJPlS1rtcdhvo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: sleepingxdragon

tumblr_mxonic5utN1sbn68mo1_500.gif

Name - Alastor Alf Heron.
Age - Eighteen.
Gender - Male.
Location - Pocono Summit, PA.

tumblr_mvusmbNNFV1sdthn2o1_250.gif

Eye Color - Blue.
Hair Color - Dark brown almost black.
Fashion Style - Casual with plenty of layers.
Hair Style - A mix between straight and wavy.
Best friend - OPEN

tumblr_mky8u6yeCj1r1c10jo1_r1_250.gif

Write anything you want in this tab! -
Current Status - I have to say I'm surprised by all of the support we received for the site. Nonetheless, thank you for all of the help and support so far.
Life Moments - I never thought I would have to learn how to dye hair. || Just testing out the new ride!
Photo -
tumblr_mvbwpsCm1n1r9lvzwo2_500.jpg
||
tumblr_nq3zinRN9W1qzxe0xo1_1280.jpg

------

tumblr_mzk9exbbuK1st6nfso1_500.gif

Not part of the webpage aspect

History -
Alastor Alf Heron was born to Deimos and Anastasia Heron on a late night during March 16th, being the second son of the family. Contrary to popular belief, his mother, Anastasia, was much more welcoming of his birth than his father, Deimos, was. The answer to that was simple. Deimos preferred his first born son, Eton, instead of his younger son. Despite his mother's insistence, Alastor began to frequently work hard to be superior to his older brother. In a sense, the young child didn't enjoy playing the role of second best to anyone. There was something inside of him that aimed to be number one- the very best at that. Because of that wish, he went through with his father's grueling military training daily.

In a mere twist of irony, his father, Deimos, had been the one to shoot down that dream of his. He wouldn't surpass his father's expectations with Eton there. Something had snapped within the male that following day. His attitude had grown more and more distant and the chaos that dwells within the male was quietly waiting to explode. It was around this age, four(possible change), that his sister, Eos was born to the Heron family.

Despite his father's words and his growing dislike in his brother, Alastor began to train himself more and more throughout the years. However, it had grown difficult with his parents constantly moving around due to his father's career. It was around his fourteenth birthday that the family had been uprooted to Pocono Summit, PA due to his father being relocated to the military base near that area. Despite his initial hesitance, Alastor began to get involved with theater only to soon discover his passion for it.

Personality -
Alastor can come across as rash and proud at times, especially when it comes to fighting and protecting someone by his own power. The man doesn't enjoy relying on someone else's power to help him or others. He prefers doing things out of his own will power and strength. However, he will recognize his own weakness and ask for help if it's desperately needed. Of course, Alastor ends up beating himself up if he has to relay on others' help. After all, his immense desire to surpass his father's, Deimos, expectations led him to try his hardest to surpass them.

The man is fairly observant which can be quite useful, considering he can catch onto another's body language quicker. However he won't reveal anything unless it's crucial or it's harmful to the person involved. Instead of using this knowledge to his advantage, he prefers to keep a secret until he feels that it is necessary to speak up about the issue. If the situation were reversed, he wouldn't hesitate to confront the individual involve and inform them that some things are better left unsaid.

Unfortunately for Alastor, his loyalty can be a terrible thing at times. The brunet is the type to remain immensely loyal to someone, to the extent of ignoring their wrongdoings. He'll often turn a blind eye and act as if he can't see the obvious faults in those he trusts. An example of this would be this strained loyalty to his father, Deimos, who he can't seem to say no to. This can often contribute to Alastor hurting himself more emotionally and drain him mentally. However, he won't make any mention of this preferring to keep it to himself instead.

In regards to intimacy, Alastor can be quite eager to give and receive affection. One might say, he's practically shameless when it comes to affection. He sees nothing wrong in expressing his emotions though he'll refuse to act on any impulses in public, preferring to do it discreetly in those cases. Anything past a few subtle looks and touches are something he prefers to keep hidden. His mother did raise him to treat women gently though his thoughts can be rather contradicting at times. Of course, it isn't seen often but he's rather protective over things he claims as his own- this also happens to apply to people as well.

Sexuality - Pansexual
Relationships -
Eos Alessa Heron, 14.
tumblr_neksda2zTG1tn0cdso1_500.gif

Eton Dachs Heron, 22.
tumblr_mne4j5Ek0K1rdjwuao1_500.gif

WIP.

I'm still up for it, but completely forgot who I chose for my faceclaim :(

I'm still here always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.