Runescape

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Professor Crane, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, Glaze, Vay, and I have made an Iwaku clan. If anyone plays Runescape, or want to join. Post your username here and I'll set you up in game.

2. Tyler Haak

As Tyler ate like it was any other day, her skin did not darken to blue like it normally did. Otto would probably be able to feel the extra heat she was putting off; using the fire to keep herself warm while simultaneously trying to increase her stamina with these powers. If she kept practicing this way she would be able to use her powers for longer periods of time. It wouldn’t hurt to try to extend her capabilities a little bit and she needed to work with the fire a little bit more. When she was greeted, she gave Otto a nod and responded back with a simple “Morning.” Too early in the morning really. She would have loved to sleep in longer but she had been pulled awake after one crazy nightmare and there was no way she was going back to sleep after that.

The nightmare continued with some military-looking man walking through the door and staring them all down. Tyler took her stare-down while crunching on a piece of toast. She continued to chew and stare back while she was looked at. Zero shits given here today folks. Mr. Green introduced himself with what was possibly a fake name which made her wonder why everyone here knew their names but they could easily just be getting false information. Why did they know all of their names in the first place? Was Lucien passing the information on along with their dossiers?

She took the piece of paper that was handed to her, sitting it beside her plate and glancing over the itinerary. Rough stuff, so much training. She was starting to wonder if she might as well have just gone into the military herself with a schedule like this. But she had always hated the getting shot or stabbed and dying possibility – now look at where she was at. Now she was wondering if she and her team of magical misfits would end up being on the front lines of a war they didn’t even fully understand.

She brought a spoonful or oatmeal to her mouth as she continued to read, a small piece of gooey oat falling from the spoon and landing on the edge of the paper. The woman glanced around to see if anyone had noticed before trying to wipe the food off. She then continued to eat as if nothing had happened. Her eyes slid over to the new guy as he was introduced and she looked him up and down briefly. Kids. Why were there so many kids? Speaking of, Alkura was finally making her way in. Tyler slid her itinerary over so the girl could look at it, giving her a nod in greeting. She glanced at the clock, wondering if she could get a short nap in before they had to start for the day. Or maybe some meditation? With breakfast done, she stood and went back to her room, plopping down on the bed and curling into the blanket. Her door was left slightly ajar in case someone needed her. She wanted to rest, but she also felt that she should stay awake and do something productive.
    As Tyler ate like it was any other day, her skin did not darken to blue like it normally did. Otto would probably be able to feel the extra heat she was putting off; using the fire to keep herself warm while simultaneously trying to increase her stamina with these powers. If she kept practicing this way she would be able to use her powers for longer periods of time. It wouldn’t hurt to try to extend her capabilities a little bit and she needed to work with the fire a little bit more. When she was greeted, she gave Otto a nod and responded back with a simple “Morning.” Too early in the morning really. She would have loved to sleep in longer but she had been pulled awake after one crazy nightmare and there was no way she was going back to sleep after that.

The nightmare continued with some military-looking man walking through the door and staring them all down. Tyler took her stare-down while crunching on a piece of toast. She continued to chew and stare back while she was looked at. Zero shits given here today folks. Mr. Green introduced himself with what was possibly a fake name which made her wonder why everyone here knew their names but they could easily just be getting false information. Why did they know all of their names in the first place? Was Lucien passing the information on along with their dossiers?

She took the piece of paper that was handed to her, sitting it beside her plate and glancing over the itinerary. Rough stuff, so much training. She was starting to wonder if she might as well have just gone into the military herself with a schedule like this. But she had always hated the getting shot or stabbed and dying possibility – now look at where she was at. Now she was wondering if she and her team of magical misfits would end up being on the front lines of a war they didn’t even fully understand.

She brought a spoonful or oatmeal to her mouth as she continued to read, a small piece of gooey oat falling from the spoon and landing on the edge of the paper. The woman glanced around to see if anyone had noticed before trying to wipe the food off. She then continued to eat as if nothing had happened. Her eyes slid over to the new guy as he was introduced and she looked him up and down briefly. Kids. Why were there so many kids? Speaking of, Alkura was finally making her way in. Tyler slid her itinerary over so the girl could look at it, giving her a nod in greeting. She glanced at the clock, wondering if she could get a short nap in before they had to start for the day. Or maybe some meditation? With breakfast done, she stood and went back to her room, plopping down on the bed and curling into the blanket. Her door was left slightly ajar in case someone needed her. She wanted to rest, but she also felt that she should stay awake and do something productive.

3. Yes it is piro, make a new one and help us spread asmo's light

4. I am interested in this, gimme time to catch up on all my crap though.

5. I'm going to.....*moves train of though to the group*

6. Interested~ Will do stuff after I get to break which is in two days.
    Yeeeeeah!

7. Thanks for the invite

8. I'll see if im still around, but when i was my guy was Zen_Stockard...

9. Do we get to troll kids and kill bitches? Oh wait, you can't.

10. Spread my whut?

11. Oh, you know! *winks*

Now then, back to business, yes? Not gonna lie, when Torsty brought this up (that's right, this is all his fault, HE did it), I just fancied the idea of watching a large pack of crazed role-players run about causing trouble. But then we started playing and I'm all like, "Ho shit, I'm enjoying myself!"

So it looks like we've got 4 people playing so far, and 2 more considering it, which is great! If anybody is up to it I'm sure we could even have some role-playing events around, eh?

12. [​IMG]
    Full Name
    Novis Silverwood

Nickname
    Fangs

Sex
    Female

Race
    Werewolf

Subrace
    Alpha

Class:
    Warrior

Social Class
    Middle Class

Kingdom
    Thunder Kingdom

Orientation
    Pansexual

Personality
    Strong, independent, fists first then words. Fangs is known for being quite the warrior for the Thunder Kingdom, and feared
    by many for her raw power and wit. She is prickly most of the time, but she can be sympathetic
    towards children. She has a strong hatred for vampires, she can't stand them.

Relationships
    Unknown Parents

Background
    Growing up as a cub on her own, Fangs was raised by the pack for the pack. She owes her life to them.
    She currently runs the high ranked gang of fighters who help protect her kingdom. She grew up on the streets without
    parents until the wolf pack found her and took her in. She doesn't have a specific set of parents or parental figure.
    She doesn't speak much about what happens inside the pack, as that is for the pack to know.

Appearance
    [​IMG]

13. Oh god this is turning into a runescape thread and I'm liking it.

Back to skipping classes and getting held back it is!

14. Phoenix

Phoenix snickered as he sensed Isir in the shadows before he wiped the blood off his knife. He told Isir "no I have handled it myself. Now fall back."

He walked off and wrapped an arm around Will. "Now tell me, what was your plan? You know if I didn't have an oracle who saw through the future and kept me in the know how." He smirked as he played with Will's hair. "Isir, wasn't I just talking about what would happen if I died? I definitely was. What would happen to my people? What would happen to my dear old sister. She would be heartbroken."

He grabbed his chest, in fake pain. "Oh how would that break my heart." He let out a laugh.

15. Ok, my username does exist... So Zen_Stockard it is...
    Hook me up... somehow...

16. I can get the iron, not sure about the coal.... you can pay me in steel armour for the first shiptent, f\and for as many as it takes after that for me to get full steel.

17. coals what i need.

two coals and an iron get one steel bar. msot fullm steel costs a 2+bars.

18. <s>I'll pop on and see if a can mine coal quickly.</s>

I'l getting you coal and iron.

19. In this discussion, we'll tell each other what we want from Pokemon Sun and Moon, and hopefully someone can find a match or can strike up a deal for what they want. As an example:

I am looking for a female Eevee. I'm willing to trade a Rowlet for it or we can talk about it. I have Moon.

20. Oh yeah guys, name's Iddwyr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.