Rune Factory: Land of a Time Passed (OOC and Sign-ups)

My Character

0EC5513E-661F-4CA7-A9A5-C7E8EFD88974.jpeg
4C9C5CE5-16FC-437D-9F39-D7C1C0B6A9C3.jpeg

Name: Konrad "Hailyard" West

Personality:
He is a harden man with a calm and collected state of mind, Hailyard also is a very focused man when it come to taking orders, he is also loyal and devoted to any task that comes his way

Hobbies:

Reading, Drawing, writing, building guns, studying Firearms.

Dislikes
Disobedience, people who are racist, and people who ignore the dead

History:
Konrad ended up on this ship as a POW during WW2 and has lived there ever since. Until he was found by the town's people on a beach.

Relationships:
He wants to make sure they feel safe and protected

Town security

Extra:
Theme song: Raise The Gates by Egypt Central

Playlist: Desert Wolf

My Character

View attachment 225820
View attachment 225819

Personality:
He is a harden man with a calm and collected state of mind, Hailyard also is a very focused man when it come to taking orders, he is also loyal and devoted to any task that comes his way

Hobbies:

Dislikes

History:
Konrad ended up on this ship as a POW during WW2 and has lived there ever since. Until he was found by the town's people on a beach.

Relationships:

Town security

Extra:

Just letting you know this RP is based off Rune Factory, which is a fantasy game

My Character

View attachment 225820
View attachment 225819

Personality:

Hobbies:

Dislikes

History:

Relationships:

Town security

Extra:

Just letting you know this RP is based off Rune Factory, which is a fantasy game
Ah okay, what would you like me to change on him?

My Character

View attachment 225820
View attachment 225819

Personality:

Hobbies:

Dislikes

History:

Relationships:

Town security

Extra:

Ah okay, what would you like me to change on him?
No worries.

Most of the concerns come from the Fantasy world that this takes place in: Namely that there was no world war 2 and fire arms aren't exactly a thing (Though if you'd prefer to make him an inventor we could perhaps work things out a bit more). I would recommend taking a look at some of the other CS's currently accepted to see what we're all about then if this is something you're interested in as we're more on the anime side of things. Otherwise I know there are people who do more realistic things

Hey everyone! I'll be posting again soon and will actually be setting up the first adventure section too!

We'll move on a bit in the day so as to not stay too stagnant, but feel free to finish out any conversations as a collab. And remember that adventures are NOT mandatory

This one I think they will find evidence of some cargo that may still be on the island in a different part by coming across a ledger with cargo on it

Hey everyone! I'll be posting again soon and will actually be setting up the first adventure section too!

We'll move on a bit in the day so as to not stay too stagnant, but feel free to finish out any conversations as a collab. And remember that adventures are NOT mandatory

This one I think they will find evidence of some cargo that may still be on the island in a different part by coming across a ledger with cargo on it

Aayyyyyyy

Oh, cool. I guess I'll go post again, then. I was waiting for Equus, but if you're pushing us ahead, I might as well.

Post is up! Also just realized that Rita's color code looks really similar to "Bloood" XD

I'll get a post up tomorrow. Had a bit of a hectic last week of studies and finishing up a few projects, but should have some time to spare tomorrow!

Ahhhhhhhh ended up being late with my post! Sorry D:

But it is up now!

I'll get one more post in before we move on

Post is a little messy, but functional. I'll get the expedition collab up soon, but we'll be focusing on night time interaction for right now