Runaway [Very customizable role play]

A

Averxy

Original poster
Addelyn (Addie) Hull is a sixteen year old runaway. She hated her home life, and after her mothers passing and dealing with her abusive father she decided to run away from home. She didn't think it through however, as now she has nowhere to go. She's desperate, young, and prepared to do whatever it takes to survive.
--
I'm currently looking for a long term RP with somebody who's able to post frequently. I want this to have smut, romance, drama, and basically everything that makes up a good role play.

Your character can be whomever you want them to be. Maybe you're an older gentleman who sees Addie as shes walking the streets at night and offers for her to stay at his place in return for... special favours, or maybe you're one of her classmates who sneaks her into their home and hides her from your parents, or perhaps you're a gang member who takes Addie in and initiates her into the gang.

It's up to you who you want to be! It doesn't need to be one of the above examples, it can be anything you'd like. Want to get a little supernatural? Go for it! I'm open to anything.

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested, including what you'd like your character to be and some information about them and I'll send you Addie's character information :)

Hey everybody, I'm still looking for a role play partner. Even if you aren't interested in this particular story, please message me if you'd like to try to figure something out!

You cool with an FxF version?