Run.

He tried his best to move his arm to the back of his head. "I don't know, sir. Are you all . . . that species that my creator is, human?

The above robotic thing steps from the dust and scans the area.

After seeing the robot, he began to feel scared. He raced towards the humans, blocking them out of it's sight. T-5000 scanned a laser from his eyes, as a sign for "Hello!". The robot nodded back at T-5000.

He slightly turned his head. "Shhh." He said to the humans.

Sam sees the giant robots, "Come on! We have to go! NOW! Jake! Carry Lily on your back and I will pick up Noah."
Jake nods and does as he is told.
Sam puts Noah on his back.

T-5000 knows that the humans are racing back. Unfortunately, the giant robot does too. He uses his laser eyes to say "Why were they running?"

T-5000 responded. "I do not know. I'll follow them. You can follow me, too."

Ikki puts Katie on his back and goes to help Dark stand up.

(Quit controlling my robot >:| )
The alien starts to move towards the humans. More of the other baddies who stepped out of the metal caskets that dropped from the sky earlier come around with their guns.

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Everyone starts running away from the ruins. Then Sam spots a car and looks relieved. He runs in the car and so does the rest of his siblings, "Please let the keys be in here." he mutters to himself and finds the keys, "Yes!" he starts the car and drives back where the rest of the group is then Michelle opens the door once Sam stops.
"Come on!" Sam says.

(Sorry :C)

T-5000 was confused when the aliens raced for the humans. He slowly followed the aliens behind.

Dark almost trip but chatch herself and started to run with the boy and katie.

Logan gets Katie and Dark into the car. "There is no more room. I'll be right behind you." He finds a motorcycle right behind the car "I hope I remember how to hotwire this thing." He walks to it... to find the keys. "Oh, lucky me."

lols)
sh gets into the car and yells "DRIVE" then says solfty "ummm may i ask why i had the wird fealing to yell that"

Sam pounds on the gas pedal and drives off.

Once he saw them drive off, he knew what he had to do. He wanted to learn more about them.

"Activate Sonic Boom mode."

Out came seven rockets, each on the back of T-5000. He closed his eyes and tried to aim. Soon he spotted a car, going as fast as it can. He opened his eyes again.

"Go!"

He then raced like a speeding bullet, and in seconds, he had almost caught up to them. He just wanted to talk, that's it . . .

Sam was so focused on getting out of there he didnt even hear her.

"Ok whos in the car? names now!" she wanted what was gont see shit so she need names

Everyone says their names.

hold on hold on one at a time i can only se- hear i dont want to be defftha at the same time as being blind it seams"

Sam sighs, "Everyone is here."

Finally, he grabbed his hand on the back of the car. He hopped over the top and over to the front. They could see T-5000 as he reconfigured the car for it to break.