Run.

someones calling out" She said and got up. "could you help me walk there if you can see where we are going"

Sam and Noah continue looking
~~~~
Michelle frowns trying to get the stuff off of her.
"Help!" She says again.

Logan stands." Katie. Stay here with her. I'm going to see who that is." He walks to the pile of rubbish and helps dig her out. "I've got you "

Michelle grabs his hand so she can be able to get up. She looks at him, "Thank you Logan!" she looks around, "What is going on?"
((This is what Michelle looks like.))

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
"katie who did he save?" she wounder then she remaber "Jake!" she starts to freak out

Michelle gasps, "Oh no! And where is Sam?!" she looks worried.
~~~~
Sam and Noah find Noah's twin sister Lily.

Attachments

• thCAEFAKB1.jpg
    thCAEFAKB1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
"I've no clue whats going on. Sam and Noah are fine. They are looking for everyone else"

Michelle sighs and paces back and forth. Then all of a sudden there is a grunt underneath her feet.
"What the..." she says and bends down and moves some pile of rubble out of the way.

Once they finally finish moving the stuff Jake sits up and rubs his head, "Owwww."
Michelle smiles big, "Jake!" she hugs him.

Attachments

• thCABSME80.jpg
    thCABSME80.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
Logan looks around, gripping the pipe. He sees a gun on the ground. A six shot with only two bullets left in it. He picks it up and puts it in the pocket inside his jacket. Another sound rings out. higher pitched than before.

T-5000 was a young robot, newly created. Being newly created, he hadn't adapted to shooting or attacking at all, so right now he was just strolling down the streets. He looked like a normal boy, if you don't count him being fully gray and having a wheel for legs. He was looking around, bored as usual, when he spotted two boys and a girl. One was sitting down, rubbing his head. The girl was hugging him. T-5000 decided to greet them. Then again, he didn't know when or where he was. His creator had yet to teach him that . . .

He started rolling towards them.

Sam, Lily and Noah walk back to the others.
~~~~
Michelle hugs him tight.
"Ow... Michelle! Squiching not breathing!" Jake says and she lets go.
"Oh! Sorry!"

"Do you guys hear that sound?" The pitch continues to raise and suddenly there is a crash and a plume of dust comes from the ground, blinding them from what fell.

Darkness hears something coming "Who there" robot thingy anle whtever was there and was pointed the gun at tham

Michelle and Jake get up, "Yeah." they look around.
~~~~
Sam, Lily and Noah make it to the others.

T-5000 was shocked, the gun pointed at him. He backed away slowly, frightened. "I-I'm sorry if I disturbed you. Why are you here?" He asked, slowly rolling closer.

((In case you guys forgot this is what Sam looks like XD))
Sam looks at the robot then at everyone else, "What the fuck is going on?"

Attachments

• imagesCA7I3NYR.jpg
    imagesCA7I3NYR.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1
Transformer_by_AlienTan.jpg

The above robotic thing steps from the dust and scans the area.