Run.

They lift their weapons and open fire on civilians who are pulling themselves out. "SAM RUN!" He starts to sprint away as fast as he can with a child on his back.

"Shit!" Sam runs.

They are slaughtering them. Logan manages to get to the next building over.

Sam gets into the building, "What the hell is going on?!"

"I have no clue!! Let's keep moving."
(I gotta go sleep now. Goodnight.)

((Night man.))
Sam nods and keeps moving.

Darkness was stuck under a blunding floor. she for some reason can see a thing 'maybe its dark out side maybe im blined' she cant reamber what happend but she knew something did happend and she want to know what

As Logan walks along, he sees a hand coming out of the rubble. A quick look around tells him that the creatures are still on the other side of the wreckage. He runs over and sets his younger sister on the ground and he runs to the hand and attempts to start digging her out. "Can you hear me?" He says once he uncovers a face.

She moves her head to the voice but still counld see. "y-yes i can" she could seam to see him though. "what happend where am I?"

"That's what we are trying to figure out." He pulls her out and helps her stand. "Come on. We need to get somewhere safe." He grabs his sister's hand and helps you stay standing as he walks towards a nearby building.

se limps "why cant i see you is it dark out" her eyes were white as she looks at the voice. male.

It is dark out. But i think there might be another problem." He looks at her eyes. He leads the two girls into the nearest building and stops to catch his breath.

"what do you mean?" she said looking around still not seeing. she think there another person here "are we alone or is there someone with you?"

Sam hears a screech under another pile of rubble.
He gasps, "Noah!" he runs to the rubble and starts moving stuff out of the way.

"Yeah. Katie is. My little sister." He takes a look at her eyes using a flashlight that is on his keychain.

Sam hears a screech under another pile of rubble.
He gasps, "Noah!" he runs to the rubble and starts moving stuff out of the way.
Logan had run into a different building with the person he pulled out.

He gets Noah out and hugs him, "You ok bro?"
He nods.
"Where is Lily?" Lily was Noah's twin sister.
Noah shrugs trying not to cry.
"Come on lets look for her. And Jake and Michelle." Jake was Sam's 15 year old brother, and Michelle was also 15. Sam has known Michelle since she was 3, and even though they werent blood related he still concidered her as a younger sister. And as the oldest, it was his job to protect them.
((Yes I am putting my family in it XD. Had to change my brother Logan's name though XD))

what happening now?" she aksed him "oh how rude of me kaity hello my name is Darkness" she holds out her hand

Katie shakes your hand. "Well my friend Sam is looking for the rest of our friends"

Sam and Noah continue looking.
~~~~
Michelle is under a pile of rubble by Logan and Darkness.
"Help! Somebody?!"