3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
~~>Thanks ya for the interest BUT! We gots all RPers we need to fill The Cast!!^^!!

Tap-tap-tappity-tap-tap...
>Wake.<

>Wake Up.<

Tap-tap-tappity-tap-tap-tappity. It is like someone is repeatedly poking your left temple, but without actually touching you. Wait. You know that annoying 'tapping'. It was that Panther again. But what was her problem? Why Big Cat Code? Couldn't she just speak? And wait-- is that smoke? Yes, it is. You smell it. You hear it. Fire. Danger. Panic. Your eyes slowly open. You remember. Oh yes, you remember now. That pain in your head. And pain in your lungs. The explosion took your breath away and cast you aside like a child in tantrum would do to a toy.

>Up. NOW. UP.<

You do manage to roll over and kneel. And you have to blink and rub your eyes several times. There is a breach. Right there in that unbreachable wall. And now you notice it. There is a funny smell coming out from that breach. And as a human or as an animal... You have never smelled such a thing. Tears cannot help but form in your eyes.

>UP. FKNHEL UP.<

You wipe your eyes and into the breach you stare. This is the first time you see it. Oh, but that feeling you feel. Just beyond that breach it is there... You can almost touch it. Such a thing has brought you up from your knees now.

>Good. Now run. Go.<

It is a thing more powerful than dreams. It is a thing more powerful than hope.

>GO. NOW. RUN. RUN PREY.<

It is a thing you will soon know.

>RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN PREY RUN.<

It is Freedom.

holewall2.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>
Hey~hey~^^!!

The Boo Girlie here! K sooooo this is Run, Prey, Run. It's a RP with a simple premise:

You are teens (14 to 18 year olds) living in Alternate Earth. You've been kept in captivity, living in the BLOCC your whole life. You have two forms: 1) human with minor animal markings and 2) small non-dangerous prey type animals. Because you are all experiments and soon-to-be-pets! Think rodents, non-poisonous reptiles/amphibians, small birds. Things like that. And you have all made plans to escape. You all can speak and understand Big Cat Tap Code; a mystical variant upon Morse Code made up by some of the Predatory shifters here. It's how you secretly made the plans. And the plans worked.

But sadly all the big predators and big aggressive herbivores are all dead. They died fighting off the guards once the explosion went off. Well only one survived. She's a huge panther. I will play her. You will play lost little experiments making their way out of the compound, the BLOCC. And we will run. And run. And run.

<~~~<★>~~~>
K soooo this is a single arc adventure: start at moment of escape, run from capture, figure out who we are, make it to the coast. Done.

Right. So like here is the Regular rundown:

~writing level?
Advanced. Posties require a minimum 2-3 0r 4-6 well written paragraphs. More is always welcome^^ The reason for the "or 4-6" paragraphs is because we will be doing a lot of Flashbacks where necessary. AND!! There is a lot of writing for pre-IC setup and "unlocks" so be prepared (more in OOC!). And do know that this is a RP where fluff and purply writing is openly okay, k? But like Boo is no Grammar Nazi nor Spelling Bee Champ so it's cools to correct each other but DO NOT be a douche about it k?

~post frequency?
1-2 times per 8-10 days is our aim. We will do rounds. No post order. ie. Boo posts then ya gots 7 days to postie up, maximum of 2 times, then like on the 8th day (or 10th if time needed) Boo will postie up for next round k? ;D Oh and so like each postie requires a header of some sort ie. Big colourful name or pic or if ya can chop the 'shop then like a nice pretty banner is soooo coooools too!!

~face claim art style?
No real people and no Anime. Realistic 3D rendered art is okay. Comic book-ish, but not too cartoon-ish. Dunno how else to describe it. Sorry, not sorry, but yes, I require a pic. :/

Amina!!
ea3adbca43dc1bf5aae8623ad31a974e.jpg

And this is another.

Charlie!!
Charlie.jpg

~max. number of RPers?
Five!! or Six!! We'll see...

~Can we play multi charries, villains, adults or predator/poisonous/purely aquatic types?
Sorry. No. No. No. And no/no/no. It just works for Boo better this way k :]

~What is the tone / style / action-physics?
Tone is mostly high anxiety, but has looooots of room for touching moments and humour. Style is a mix of: exploration of self and surroundings / fugitive on the run / fish-outta-water. Like think about this; 'A bunch of shape-shifting teens and a panther, escaping into a world they never imagined!' Action is about on par with a good cheezy adventure movie with some scary, and even dark, 'uh-oh' moments between the all the 'yay' moments k? ;D

~Is there dice/stats use?
Hahahahahahah--umm, NO. >:[

But keep it fair, k? Realism physics isn't like comic superheroes, anime or cartoons. But like NOT really, really realistic and gritty too. You're meant to be Pets not Pokemons k^^

~Discord?
Nope. We keep it on site k? Boo gots a BS Boardroom for us^^

<~<★>~>
~This is not first come, first serve. Sort of. Your charrie must be approved and you must link a postie sample for us to read. Actually if ya gots one, then link the postie sample in this thread! But then like of course we have to go through the charries and select the most suitable ones after that k?

~~>Here is Boo's postie sample!!

~Oh and of note, I have a friend helping me GM irl to do rules and grunt works~^^!! And this RP is totes LGBTQ+ friendly fo'sho^^

<~~~<★>~~~>

Right. Thanks ya for reading and if you are interested then please do give Boo a rainbow to the face :rainbow: , comment and subscribe~^^!!

Last edited:
We're back in business!!

Uh.....do I need to send in a sample or am I good? :P y'all know how I write already.

I'm gonna be a bird again. Dunno if I'll reuse Ada tho.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
We're back in business!!

Uh.....do I need to send in a sample or am I good? :P y'all know how I write already.

I'm gonna be a bird again. Dunno if I'll reuse Ada tho.
Naw you all good^^ I see you . Thank you soooooo much for dropping in , girl ;D Anyone has any issues I'll link out your posties!

Imma do up muh Blue Jay girlie one more time fo'sho!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: noodle
I'm interested!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
K soooo hoping that we get more interest. Then like OoC can be launched next week :333

Interested!
Awesomes! Thanks for interest! So awesomes^^

Right so like looks like we gots 4 interested so next week we gunna go OoC'ly k?

I could get back into this :p

• Bucket of Rainbows
I could get back into this :p
K soooo like yeah~yeah? Ya really thinks so?! Then go on up there n give the Boo Girlie a :rainbow: to the face!! :33333~~

(Your postie sample all good to go fo'sho!)

K soooooo like update! My friend will have some free time to help me next week so looking at launching OoC Friday k? Yeah~yeah!! :3333

Hey~hey~^^!!

Sooooo like we could probably take in 1 or 2 more charries^^ Oh! And just to let you know, we haven't gone IC'ly yet.

~~>Check it!!

I'm interested! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hell. Oh.

I am daFie, co-GM for Run, Prey, Run.

We will be going to go IC soon but there is still time to drop off a character application. We are looking for one or two Advanced RPers. Not going to lie; note that this RP requires a lot of openness and willingness to read and write a lot.

If you like the premise of the RP and you can deal with the bitchy parameters AND you are up for a challenge then do come in, check it out and let us know.

Link to OOC is in the Opening Post.

I think I might like to throw my hat in the ring. I can have a character sheet up for review in the OOC by tonight EST.
Awesomes^^!!

Thanks for interest! But soooooo like part of the 'bitchy parameters' is that we ask you to link out a sample postie! But like if you feel uncomfortable linking publically then PM it to me k^^

~EDZ.~~>KK!! We gots all RPers we need to fill The Cast now!!^^!!

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fish-writer