3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Tap-tap-tappity-tap-tap...

>Wake.<

>Wake Up.<

Tap-tap-tappity-tap-tap-tappity.
It is like someone is repeatedly poking your left temple, but without actually touching you. Wait. You know that annoying 'tapping'. It was that Panther again. But what was her problem? Why Big Cat Code? Couldn't she just speak? And wait-- is that smoke? Yes, it is. You smell it. You hear it. Fire. Danger. Panic. Your eyes slowly open. You remember. Oh yes, you remember now. That pain in your head. And pain in your lungs. The explosion took your breath away and cast you aside like a child in tantrum would do to a toy.

>Up. NOW. UP.<

You do manage to roll over and kneel. And you have to blink and rub your eyes several times. There is a breach. Right there in that unbreachable wall. And now you notice it. There is a funny smell coming out from that breach. And as a human or as an animal... You have never smelled such a thing. Tears cannot help but form in your eyes.

>UP. FKNHEL UP.<

You wipe your eyes and into the breach you stare. This is the first time you see it. Oh, but that feeling you feel. Just beyond that breach it is there... You can almost touch it. Such a thing has brought you up from your knees now.

>Good. Now run. Go.<

It is a thing more powerful than dreams. It is a thing more powerful than hope.

>GO. NOW. RUN. RUN PREY.<

It is a thing you will soon know.

>RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN.RUN PREY RUN.<

It is Freedom.

holewall2.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>
Hey~hey~^^!!

The Boo Girlie here! K sooooo this is Run, Prey, Run. It's a RP with a simple premise:

You are teens (14 to 18 year olds) living in Alternate Earth. You've been kept in captivity, living in the BLOCC your whole life. You have two forms: 1) human with minor animal markings and 2) small non-dangerous prey type animals. Because you are all experiments and soon-to-be-pets! Think rodents, non-poisonous reptiles/amphibians, small birds. Things like that. And you have all made plans to escape. You all can speak and understand Big Cat Tap Code; a mystical variant upon Morse Code made up by some of the Predatory shifters here. It's how you secretly made the plans. And the plans worked.

But sadly all the big predators and big aggressive herbivores are all dead. They died fighting off the guards once the explosion went off. Well only one survived. She's a huge panther. I will play her. You will play lost little experiments making their way out of the compound, the BLOCC. And we will run. And run. And run.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'll keep an eye on this one- seems like an interesting concept.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'm interested, I enjoy a run away/escape plot.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ooooooooh... Gots some interests and a :rainbow: tooooo YAYUH!!

Awesomes! And thanks ya! Soooooo... @Lulunopia @neobendium @Youreverydaywildchild like do any of you have any questions? Or any ideas for little animals?

Also part of the RP requirements is a super-sized-specialized-ADVANCED-monster-calibre-frajalistic post sample so if ya feels like linking one up here and it is soooooo super-sized-specialized-ADVANCED-monster-calibre-frajalistic quality you're pretty much guaranteed a spot. (Or like if it's 3 paragraphs or more of solid writing then like yeeeeeahhh that works too :333) But if you're shy then you can PM Boo the link alternatively^^

K so like gunna wait on like 1 or 2 more nibbles then gunna go to OoC.

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Ooooooooh... Gots some interests and a :rainbow: tooooo YAYUH!!

Awesomes! And thanks ya! Soooooo... @Lulunopia @neobendium @Youreverydaywildchild like do any of you have any questions? Or any ideas for little animals?

Also part of the RP requirements is a super-sized-specialized-ADVANCED-monster-calibre-frajalistic post sample so if ya feels like linking one up here and it is soooooo super-sized-specialized-ADVANCED-monster-calibre-frajalistic quality you're pretty much guaranteed a spot. (Or like if it's 3 paragraphs or more of solid writing then like yeeeeeahhh that works too :333) But if you're shy then you can PM Boo the link alternatively^^

K so like gunna wait on like 1 or 2 more nibbles then gunna go to OoC.
I did have one question about the character sheets- you said that people would have input about what's on them. Would we still be able to choose the basics of our characters, such as what animal they could turn into?

I'll send a writing sample in soon ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
I did have one question about the character sheets- you said that people would have input about what's on them. Would we still be able to choose the basics of our characters, such as what animal they could turn into?

I'll send a writing sample in soon ^.^
Oh yeah~yeah for sure! The basics of charrie sheet is same. The only difference is the bio. You don't have to write one. That will be revealed by the RPer as we go.

But there is a catch. Anything that is true about their past the other RPers will have a choice to add to that snippet in their own bio. Basically we will interweave a history together as we go.

But there needs to be a start point to lead into that build up .That's where I will introduce the whole "input from other charries". But like not gunna do it till we actually do go to OOC ~crosses fingies~

And cant wait to see sample yayuh^^

Reactions: marcy and noodle
Oh yeah~yeah for sure! The basics of charrie sheet is same. The only difference is the bio. You don't have to write one. That will be revealed by the RPer as we go.

But there is a catch. Anything that is true about their past the other RPers will have a choice to add to that snippet in their own bio. Basically we will interweave a history together as we go.

But there needs to be a start point to lead into that build up .That's where I will introduce the whole "input from other charries". But like not gunna do it till we actually do go to OOC ~crosses fingies~

And cant wait to see sample yayuh^^
Ah, I gotcha! That makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking XDD

I'm gonna make a really aggressive, tiny, and generally pissed sparrow. Assuming I can participate, of course. XD

Is the writing sample you ask for required to be from a roleplay, or can it be something written as a freelance piece (something posted in Inspiring Muses, for example)?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ah, I gotcha! That makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking XDD

I'm gonna make a really aggressive, tiny, and generally pissed sparrow. Assuming I can participate, of course. XD

Is the writing sample you ask for required to be from a roleplay, or can it be something written as a freelance piece (something posted in Inspiring Muses, for example)?
Noisy little birdie! Chirpie-chirp-chirp eh?!!? ;P coools .

K sooooo like preferably link from RP cuz I gets to see context of the postie. But like wutevs, if ya wanna show off thennnnn...

Fo'sho! Show us whatcha gots! ^^

Yes, noisy birb

Lol okidokie...I have literally one current thread rp in which I actually play a character so I guess I'll pick and choose from that lmao

• Bucket of Rainbows
hey look a writing sample

That's my latest reply to my thread 1x1. Context, in case you didn't read the post above it: my character has recently been captured by my partner's character and is the last survivor of her people- a race of dragon-human hybrids. They're in her jail cell. He just asked what effect cutting holes in her wings would have on her, and if they'd ever heal.

I hope that's sufficient lmao, I can send in some more samples from Inspiring Muses if you want something else ^.^"

• Bucket of Rainbows
hey look a writing sample

That's my latest reply to my thread 1x1. Context, in case you didn't read the post above it: my character has recently been captured by my partner's character and is the last survivor of her people- a race of dragon-human hybrids. They're in her jail cell. He just asked what effect cutting holes in her wings would have on her, and if they'd ever heal.

I hope that's sufficient lmao, I can send in some more samples from Inspiring Muses if you want something else ^.^"
Wow .that was awesomes!!^^!!

And thanks for clearing that up cuz now then all's Boo has to do is quote it, change some words around, aaaaand like no one will know that it was not my idea when I put up my next Interest Che-- @@!!

I mean ummmmm... Awesomes^^ totes pre-approved! We gots a Sparrow if we gets to OoC!

• Love
Reactions: noodle
I was thinking of doing a mute, hot headed, bearded dragon child.

Sippy Sample- Currently, I am apart of three rps (one is a bit slow with replies and not as heavy in detail yet, and the other is, well... it hasn't started just yet) The Deluge, which is where I pulled this sample from. Is coming along pretty good, lurk around a bit if you want >:)

• Bucket of Rainbows
I was thinking of doing a mute, hot headed, bearded dragon child.

Sippy Sample- Currently, I am apart of three rps (one is a bit slow with replies and not as heavy in detail yet, and the other is, well... it hasn't started just yet) The Deluge, which is where I pulled this sample from. Is coming along pretty good, lurk around a bit if you want >:)

Just googled the bearded dragon. They are sooooooo cutes. their faces are like all judge'y and like wut? Then they go eat bugs ;DDD K sooooo like another fiery tempered charrie.. hmmmm... I can dig it. We gots animals with little bodies that are also teens with big angsts :333~~

And Wow. Awesomes postie is awesomes^^ Pre-approved...!! We gots a bearded dragon now!

Wow .that was awesomes!!^^!!

And thanks for clearing that up cuz now then all's Boo has to do is quote it, change some words around, aaaaand like no one will know that it was not my idea when I put up my next Interest Che-- @@!!

I mean ummmmm... Awesomes^^ totes pre-approved! We gots a Sparrow if we gets to OoC!
lmao have fun with my plot XD play it with me, yeah? ;P

HECKIN YE PISSED SPARROW

• Bucket of Rainbows
Here's a writing sample from a dead rp I hosted :) Link

Also, hoping to do a weasel.
Wow! Awesome s yet again! Boooom! Pre approval! Gots a weasel now!

lmao have fun with my plot XD play it with me, yeah? ;P

HECKIN YE PISSED SPARROW
Um. Which plot? The one about the dragon half-peeps, or the flooded city, or the world ending ewwww virus? Cuz. Like all muh plots is great iknorite?! ;333~~

K but for srsly now.

Just hoping for 2 more then we can go OoC^^

• Love
Reactions: Lulunopia
  • Bucket of Rainbows
ALL? AND AT ONE TIME ALL MIXED N SCENTED POTPOURRI~LIKE?!!? Aw yayuh... Pulling up muh sleeves and going commando for this!! Warpaint meh! Savage wut?! ;DD

K but for srsly now... Gunna give till Friday then prolly gunna request a banner thingie at the top of the page if we dun gets 2 more interested k?^^