Run away love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faith looked at Griffin with narrowed eyes "why do you care?" she asked suspiciously as she continued to run, picking up her pace so she was further ahead of him in case she needed to lose him for some reason

Griffin shook his head. If she thought she could outrun him she was crazy. "I didn't say I cared. I simply asked because I am curious. Like I said I haven't had that much fun in awhile. It isn't often that I see anyone other than my standing up to the guards. So I'm curious about the person who did it."

Faith rolled his eyes "well don;t be curious because you're not getting anything from me" she told him in a snappy tone "You may as well just turn back" she took a sudden sharp turn in to some dense trees to try and lose him

Griffin laughed. He backed off. No sense in scaring her. She wouldn't tryst him if he came across as a stoker rather than a curious man. He knew where to find her so he wasn't worried about losing her. He would wait and watch for another opportunity.

Faith got back to her cabin as fast as she could and sighed with relief that she had gotten away. The young girl knew not to trust anyone that seemed to know who she really was especially when it came to people that said they were 'just curious'

Griffin shook his head. Whoever had trained her had done a half ass job. She hide her tracks well. And she looked for signs of being followed. But she had gone straight to her safe place. That wasn't a smart thing to do. He sat in a tree watching her. He wondered what she would do now.

Faith took her hooded cloak off, hanging it up before going out to the near by stream to collect some water while humming softly to herself. She had always been one of those girls that loved to wander with her own thoughts.

Griffin watched her collect water. She seemed off in her own little world. Which was dangerous especially when she was being hunted. She needed to be aware of who and what was around her. He could walk right up to her sword in hand. She was lucky no one seemed to have located her yet. But it wouldn't be long. He had to get her on the road before anyone else found her.

Out of no where, Faith threw a sharp knife in to a near by bush. The teen smiled before going in and pulling out what seemed like a pheasant before talking back towards the cabin "this should keep me going for at least two days" she muttered to herself

Griffin was impressed with her throw. Atleast she could defend herself. She could also feed herself. He looked up at the sky. It would be dark soon. He should find himself that a place to spend the night. He silently moved away from the place that the Princess called home. He followed the stream hoping that it would lead him to a cave or someplace that he could slept for the night. If found nothing in an hour he would camp out.

Faith made herself stew and eat before looking up at the dark sky. She nodded to herself before grabbing the rope she had brought and began to head out in to the area around the cabin to set traps for anyone that might be lurking about in the dark.

Griffin found himself a cave. Which meant that he could have a fire. He gathered some wood and built himself a fire. He gather some berried and hung a fish he had bought in town over the fire. While the fish cooked he munched on the berries. It was the only life he had ever known. He had never lived in a house. He had never had a home.

Faith knew it was a bad idea but she let herself sing softly as the moonlight lite her way as she moved through the dark forest, setting up traps for humans and food alike while having no idea she had been found already.

When the fish was done he took it off the fire to eat. While he waited for it to cool he thought about all he had learned about the princess. Nothing that would help him gain her trust. He need something that would make her think that he wasn't a threat to her. He need to get her to see him as someone just like her.

Faith continued to sing before going back to the cabin and took a chair out in to the space in front of the cabin to watch the stars, she had spent most of her life locked away or outside training. The teen hated that she hadn't been able to do all the things people her age had gotten too. Was it too much to ask to go on an adventure?

In the morning Griffin went to look for the princess. He wondered what she would be doing today. He doubted she would go to town today. So most likely she would do chores around her place. Which meant chances of a natural encounter would be few. He would have to watch for an opening.

Faith needed to do some repairs on the cabin and had gone out in to the woods to check her traps and find some dead trees to use as timber. She refused to chop down living trees for her own use and she only needed a little for the roof and maybe, if she could manage it, a fishing rod.

Seeing her gathering wood gave Griffin an idea. He started collecting some for himself. This worked as a way to bump into her. Plus he would need wood for tonight. He slowly moved towards where he heard her collecting wood. This way it wood look like he ad bumped into her accidently.

Faith continued to collect the dead would with a smile, she had caught a few more future meals which meant less having to go to the town. The teen wondered to herself how long it would be before she could come out of hiding?

Griffin gave her a friendly smile whe he saw her. "Hello again. Gathering supplies?" He asked casually. He leaned against a tree with a pile of sticks in his hand. He wanted to appear casual and nonthreatening. He wasn't a threat to her. At least he wasn't a threat at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.