Rules to be Broken

• Thread starter Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty
  • Start date

Are you liking our RP so far?

• Eh... There's not enough to it yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah! You guys are doing great!

• No, something about it just isn't my cup of tea.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh sorry," Lilith said, propping herself up on her elbows. "Are you not big on nicknames?"

Evy tried not to smile as she'd already sensed as much but had figured waiting till Mathias said something was best.

"Do you suppose that there are rules against flying in the halls? Or Blinking?" Evy asked with a sigh, "Because you're right, that walk was a bitch." she smiled and sat up to look at her two new friends. It seemed the year was starting off on a good foot at least.

"I'm more of the type of person who saves nicknames for people I'm real close. Say, like a family member or a girlfriend." the young angel replies to Lilith's inquiry with a casual tone as he stretches his legs out a little bit. He sure hoped flying was allowed, because he was going to do it until someone with authority said not to. "Do it 'till someone says otherwise. i sure plan on it." he says in response to Evy with a sly smile. He sure didn't want to walk all this way if he didn't have to. As Evy sat up Mathias leans back a bit, letting himself rest a bit easier now. "So, have either of you two been here in previous years? Or is this your first year as well?" he asks them.

Status
Not open for further replies.