(dam thats long O.O)

Reactions: Sepdemonium
tumblr_mcw2xmtsVc1qzxa0m.png

Collaboration Post - Baer and Susanne
Between @Gladis and @KitsyKitty
Baer and Susanne

d.jpg Claudius (kopia).jpg
divider2.png
Baer stared at his desk. It had been a long day for him. There were papers sorted into piles on his desk, though some had made their way to the floor. Assuming those weren't important, he skimmed through the pile on his right, noting that none of it needed to be done currently. It could wait the week. Setting those down, he went to the pile on his left. Though it was much smaller, it couldn't wait. He sighed, knowing tonight would be a long one, and put the files in his briefcase. He stood and walked toward the door. He glanced back one last time to his office, it was more organized than most, but very plain. No photos of family, or any personal objects. He faced the door and left his office, flicking off the light as he locked the door behind him. Time to see Susanne
She was set up on the same floor as he was, the third floor, so he could assist her if she required help. She rarely came to him though. He was glad for that in some ways. It allowed him few distractions to finish his own work. He was worried that she would refuse to come to him for help seeing as how he was technically her supervisor.
Desks were scattered in awkward ways on his floor, since there weren't as many people on this floor that didn't have an office. Hers faced opposite his door. If it weren't for the way shoes squeaked along the floor in the building, she would never know he was coming.
Coming along side of her desk, he smiled at her and asked, "So, how do you like it so far?"

Susanne glanced up as she heard the approaching footsteps, closing her emails which she had been browsing earlier. Four of the newest one's had been from Alexander, which had put her in quite the bad mood. Not that she showed any of this to Baer, and instead put on a pleasant smile.
"I enjoy it so far," she replied truthfully, placing her hand on a folder before shoving it across the desk surface and over to Baer, "here are the pictures you asked for."

Baer placed his hand down on the folder, preventing it from sliding onto the floor. "That was fast." Was all he said before picking it up and skimming through it. They were pictures for various people on his floor for their articles. They were good, and done fast. He had only given her the task a few days ago and didn't need it till their articles were finished, which was a week from now. "You do understand that there was no need to prioritize these correct?" He questioned as he flipped through the last of them. He knew he was her supervisor, but that didn't mean she had to work so hard. "Don't get me wrong, I am glad they are done." He paused and closed the folder, looking at her now. " I simply don't want you overworking yourself."

Susanne blinked, then flashed him a bright smile, her cheeks tinted with a slight shade of pink. She waved her hand a little. "Don't worry about it, it's fun," Sue assured, speaking the truth. She was the kind of person who'd do whatever she had to instantly. If she had to, she'd take her time, but Sue prefered working (especially if it was fun) over doing nothing.
Suddenly her phone buzzed in her pocket and she blinked, giving Baer an apologetic look before fishing it out from her pocket. Sue's eyes widened. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed, instantly clasping her hand over her mouth. She hadn't meant to swear.
"I-I'm sorry, but would it be alright if I leave a bit earlier tonight? I'm babysitting my sister this weekend…"

Baer was surprised at her outburst, but didn't mind. In a newsroom, you hear all sorts of things, normally far worse than simply small curses. He shook his head and gave a reassuring smile.
"You're fine. Your work is done, so you're free to go." He put her file of photos in his breifcase.

"Thank you," Sue said, feeling relieved as she started to quickly gather her things. Her stepfather would be at her apartment with Nadia within half an hour. If she left now, she would have just the right amount of time to make it home before they got there but… well, Susanne certainly didn't wish to be late.

"Do you mind if I email you a new project? You'll be paid for it of course, but it's not one that would be normally assigned to you." He questioned, hoping she would say yes. He saw her potential, and wanted to use her photos for the article he had to do.

Susanne slipped on her jacket and shut her bag, slinging it around her left shoulder. "I don't mind. I'm looking forward to see it," she said, sounding genuinely excited. She wrapped her scarf around her neck and shoulders and pulled her cap over her ears. Picking up her bag she slung it over her shoulder and passed him, turning around to wave at him a little. "See you on monday, then…" she said with a smile. Then she turned back around, and left.

Ryuu Morita
@VampireGirl98

Ryuu hesitated outside the office. It was probable that he was already late to meet with his newest pupil, but that was something that couldn't be helped. He had had to wait until Hana had safely met up with Rin and left the building of course, what sort of brother would he be if he hadn't? Perhaps he was doting on her too much but honestly he felt it was only natural to be concerned when one's cute younger sibling was entering such a dangerous line of work. If it wasn't for the fact that Rin was her mentor Ryuu would definitely have been much more worried, but he knew the man was skilled at what he did and therefore felt fairly confident that she'd be completely safe. Well, as safe as one could be hunting those monsters.

Deciding it was better not to keep his pupil waiting any longer Ryuu entered the office, glancing around briefly until he spotted the blonde youth standing off to one side with his eyes closed. A slight frown flitted across Ryuu's features but it was quickly replaced by a friendly smile as he extended his hand to the younger man.

"Christopher Hughes? I'm Ryuu Morita, your instructor. I apologise for my lateness," He said pleasantly. Truthfully, behind his warm facade he was already appraising the boy although it was unlikely anyone who wasn't extremely close with Ryuu would be able to notice. Strangers usually took his amiability at face value, regardless of whether they found it a positive attribute or not. "If you're ready then shall we leave? I doubt you want to spend your first night on the job in an office," He chuckled softly.​

Reactions: Gladis
Leaving the church she made her way home quietly through the ally ways and the dark streets. soon she came home to her store. Her home and her familys treasure. Her mother had gone off and became a seamstress against her parents wishes saying that she'd never marry and have children. boy were they wrong when she met her husband who came to her store looking for shelter from humans. They connected instantly and he came to visit her constantly. Few years later they were married and a decade after that she was born and they were all happy and living peacefuly helping others in need. Or till their home was lit a blaze and they died trying to save her.

She shook her head to rid the memories of the past as she rounded the corner to her home, opening the back door and proping it open she carried her wagon in and procedded to store the blood in the basement in a locked fridge. She left one out for her self to drink and headed back up to the back door and turned on a light to see what work awaited her in her absence of the last two days. Her shop wasn't famous but it was well known for it's pricing and it's quality and neither of thoese things had changed scince she took over after her parents death. She'd ran the store and kept it going, offering the best prices and quality she could while feeding and sheltering the lost when she could.

LEONARD.png

{End of small sanctury, Silent hill 3 ost}

Leonard Rediux gazes towards the sky with a lazy expression on his face, the young man is sat in his apartment with his feet resting on an extra chair he dragged over. His left hand dangles uselessly like a dead tree branch, his right hand firmly claps a cigar that he slowly raises to his lips in contemplation. His latest girl friend walked out on him earlier this week, declaring that he was a 'horrible guy!' Leonard smiled bitterly and calmly retorted to her. "you don't know the half of it, sweetie!"

he flicks through his crappy TV channels, looking for any reports of the body of a young man with long white hair and red eyes. He knows he'll find nothing this way, but he likes to kill a bit of time in front of the 'idiot box' now and then. He yawns and flicks some of the ashes of his cigar into the plant his ex girl friend loved while laughing. "choke on these ashes!" let it never be not said that Leonard's spite doesn't extend to plants, nothing is safe. His mood brightens even more when he thinks of his little ghoul still being alive, and more specificity what state he'll be in. "oh, Vexy, Vexy, Vex! Little bitty broken Vexy! How sweet revenge is!" he laughs happily and stands up. "I don't want to see you or hear from you yet, after all.. from the saddle to the ground you must traverse, and you have yet to hit the ground..just yet.." he stands up and puts out his cigar with an even louder yawn then before. "whatever shall I do today? Oh, how I do love the choice!"

He slings his large fur coat over his shoulders and carefully pins his useless left arm in his makeshift sling with a nod. "no need to get overly dressed or hide you today is there, my shallow victory?" he coos gently. He walks out his apartment and saunters down the stairs with a smile still on his lips. "where should I go? What should I do? Maybe I should go to church! Ugh..no.. how boring, how many years has it being since I stepped into a house of God.. how many years has it being since I prayed to Him?" he muses out loud before clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth scornfully. "not long enough!"

After making his way outside he takes in a breath of fresh air. "oh, yeah! This is living!" he looks around thoughtfully. "maybe I should find a new girl friend.." he pauses when a thought flickers through his strange mind. 'you don't like girls..' he pinches his shin. "shut it! I thought we settled this the last time!" he growls before straitening himself up and smiling once more. "maybe I'll go to a bar and get a drink.. or look around and see if I can find a new girl!" he casts a gaze towards the direction of the church and shakes his head with a laugh. "dummy! You won't be welcome there! And they're probably busy doing whatever the religious folk do in this day and age.."

the long haired man turns on his heel and shoves his right hand in his pocket as he set's out to find a bar or a girl, he whistles 'Wanted dead or alive' merrily as he walks. he suddenly pauses. "I wonder..there is that shop with that girl..or maybe there's some sweeties at the park I can harass.."​

dark_alley_by_alexlinde-d63ku2t_zpsf07a1982.jpg

Collaboration Post - Ghoul Encounter
Between Gladis and Strawberry275
@DoomyCakez

Rin and Hana

d-1_zps63d407b2.jpg
d-1d_zps7da07653.jpg

fh_div.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Let us hope you stay true to those words," Rin stated calmly, having arrived just in time to hear his pupil make the somewhat bold exclamation. Rin appeared to be a stoic young man, tall, though perhaps a little slim for a male. He possessed a lot more strength in that slender body of his than he appeared, though usually sported on speed and agility, which was just about as useful in his trade. His blonde, shoulder length hair had been tied back into a rather tidy ponytail. A pair of jade eyes peered out from behind the rather long fringe, completely focused on the young woman standing before him. The ghost of a smile was tugging the corners of his lips, and it was quite clear that he was amused. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hana's head jerked up as she heard Rin's voice, a faint blush tinting her cheeks in embarrassment. Had she noticed her new mentor had already arrived she probably would have kept those words of encouragement to herself. Still, there was nothing to be done about it now as it was clear he had already heard her. All she could do was live up to her declaration to the best of her abilities.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"U-um...I'm Hana Morita and this is my first day as an investigator. It's a pleasure to be receiving guidance from you, sir," Hana said. She didn't dare smile yet but she was peeking curiously at her mentor nonetheless, and she was sincerely pleased with what she saw. Hana had been expecting someone much older and therefore more experienced, definitely not a young man who appeared to be about her brother's age. A handsome young man at that, and judging by the book on his desk a music lover on top. Susanne -Hana's best friend- was definitely going to be hearing about this tomorrow...well, excluding any parts about ghouls. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's an honor making your acquaintance, miss Morita," Rin replied calmly, extending his hand towards her, "I'm Rin Akamine."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hesitantly, Hana reached out to shake his hand, managing a nervous smile as she did so.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Shall we take our leave?" the blonde investigator asked. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes Mr Akamine," She nodded, although to be honest she felt slightly uneasy about going out to actually face ghouls for the first time.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rin, noticing that she seemed just slightly nervous, gave her a reassuring smile before turning around and heading towards the exit. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]At the sight of his smile Hana blushed ever so slightly, relieved he had turned away before he could see, and then hurriedly followed him outside.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Once they were outside, Rin retrieved his phone from his pocket, opening the app the company had made available for every investigator. Not only could they receive information regarding their mission through it (instructions were also sent via email if one prefered), but it also mapped out the city and provided you with information about more or less common areas for ghouls, vampires etc. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"It seems all we'll be doing tonight is patrolling the city to make sure there's no trouble. I believe that is a good way to start your career as an investigator," he said, focusing his jade green orbs on his pupil as he started towards the subway. "We'll be patrolling sector 17."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Okay," Hana nodded, committing all the information to memory as she followed Rin. Biting her lip, she paused, wondering whether asking a question would make her sound naive, or even worse, scared. "...do you think there will be trouble tonight?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I hope not," Rin replied, a slight frown creasing his forehead, "but you never know. You should never drop your guard. If you do, it could possibly be the end of you," just as he said it, he sort of regretted it. Rin didn't have any intention of scaring the girl, after all, and even if his warning had meant to help her, it might have done the opposite. "Of course, I wouldn't let you get harmed on my watch," he added. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hana smiled courteously in thanks. "Thank you, sir. I should be able to protect myself without being a burden to you though, so please don't let looking after me get in the way of your work. I might not have faced a ghoul before but if I couldn't handle myself they wouldn't have let me join...I think," Her smile widened into a shy grin, still a little unsure of herself around Rin.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"That is true…" Rin agreed with a slight nod as they entered the subway. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]About ten minutes later they arrived at sector 17, as the ministry had chosen to call this area. The sun had disappeared completely, and the streets were mostly empty. Skyscrapers were looming over them, casting long shadows onto the streets, which were merely lit up by lampposts. Although nothing seemed to be happening, there was something unsettling in the air. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hana walked alongside Rin, not daring to stray too far from his side although really, there shouldn't have been much difference between this and walking through the city at night normally. Besides the fact that she was armed, spending extended periods of time alone with a handsome man she had just met, and that even the atmosphere seemed somehow different than usual. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It turned out that Rin had been badly mistaken. They had barely been walking for twenty minutes, holding a meager idle conversation in an attempt to lighten the mood, when they turned into an alleyway and came across a rather unsettling sight. Quite some distance away, illuminated by the rays of moonlight streaming between the high buildings, was a shadowy figure crouched over another. It was making a gurgle, growling noise as it scratched and tore at its prey, tearing it apart with it's bare teeth. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]White hair, glowing red eyes. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Within mere seconds Rin had his gun drawn, pointing it at the feasting ghoul. He did not hesitate to pull the trigger, watching the glint of silver travel through the air in immense speed, before it buried its way into the side of the ghoul's head. With a loud screech it collapsed over the disfigured corpse, paralyzed for the moment.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hana froze for an instant upon seeing the ghoul and by the time she had begun fumbling for her own weapon Rin had already drawn his own and fired it. Flinching at the ghoul's shriek, she finally got her own weapon out of the holster and subconsciously moved closer to her instructor, keeping her gun pointed at the enemy the whole time.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't just stare at it. You know how to dispose of a ghoul, right?" Rin asked, training his eyes on his pupil as they started making their way towards the ghoul. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"U-um, yes sir!" Hana nodded quickly, jumping into action. Pushing aside any sense of squeamishness she put her gun away and knelt beside the ghoul and the half-eaten body, checking for any signs of life although it seemed fairly obvious there weren't going to be any. Attempting to keep her face blank, Hana did her best to ignore the stench of blood that was so much stronger up close. Once she had confirmed that the victim was dead she stood once more and pulled a small flask of extremely flammable liquid and spread it over both the human corpse and the ghoul's still immobile body. She glanced at Rin for a second before lighting a match and dropping it onto the bodies and then hastily stepped back as they went up in flames. Rather, she was fairly tempted to now hide behind her instructor so that she didn't have to look at the burning pile but doing such a thing would surely humiliate her even more than her slow reactions. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A slight smile curled the corners of Rin's lips and he looked fairly pleased. At least she hadn't hesitated. That was more than he could have said about himself when he just started out. He'd found it very troublesome to end their lives- back then he could not yet comprehend their plight. It was surly more merciful to end their pitiful lives, then letting them keep on suffering. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well done," Rin complimented. Then he frowned. Something felt awfully wrong. There was a sound of movement, causing Rin to quickly turn around. A bit further away there was a woman. He turned his gaze up, taking note of two other figures standing on the balconies. Their fangs were glinting in the moonlight, their fierce eyes burning with malice. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Vampires…" he stated grimly, stepping closer to Hana. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They were surrounded.[/BCOLOR]

"Actually," a voice pipped up behind the two of them, cutting into their conversation, "I would prefer it if you two stayed here for tonight and took care of some paperwork... you wouldn't mind, would you?" the one speaking was Reece Lockart, the minister of vampire law, and leader of the investigators. She still looked mildly irritated- most likely retraining some bitterness from the conversation with Astrid earlier that day. She kept her cold blue eyes trained on the two of them before redirecting her attention at Chris and adding with a soft sigh, "I'm sorry if it's a disappointing first evening, but I simply can't do it all by myself. While her voice was gentle and friendly as she spoke, there was somewhat to her tone which left little room for argument.

Reece wasn't usually the kind of person to push tasks like these upon her workers if she could avoid it, but this time around she had little choice. Both her secretaries had called in sick, leaving her and a few other investigators with a large pile of work. She was tired, which the dark rings under her eyes made quite clear. Ryuu, who had been working there for quite a while, was one of those people she could simply trust to help her out when she was in need.

"Of course," she continued, stifling a yawn, "you'll be rewarded for your hard work." and with that said, she turned around in a swirl and headed back nto her office. "Thank you..." Reece smiled at them one last time, before shutting the door.

Far from the bustling and glittering lights of city center of Norland, the silence of a large and lonely abandoned theater were shattered by a firefight between a group of newly created ghouls and a small platoon of vampire investigator who were using their armored vehicles as a cover while a man wearing an eastern fox mask in tattered hooded cloak who is simply known by the name Over Game, watched the unfolding event from the safety of shadows, delighted from what he likes to call the grand show of the night.​
"hmmm not bad….. oh, there are few dhampirs among them, well I guess that's it for the ghoul team."​
Two dhampirs had managed to enter the abandoned theater and with their speed and strength, they successfully disrupted the ghoul's defense which the other investigators used as a chance to enter the theater. Over Game silently followed the platoon by going at the top of the building; an easy feat for a vampire like him and even if he use his magic to propel himself upwards, with the ongoing fierce firefight within the theater, he can go by unnoticed. Over Game managed to enter the theater and quickly yet silently went to a balcony where he found himself in the most upper right corner of a huge proscenium where the light of the stage cannot reach him, the perfect view for an audience like him; there he saw why a large number of investigators were needed.​
"Melvin Underwood!"​
The man who seems to be the captain shouted at the person standing in the center of the stage while unfazed by the guns pointed at him.​
"You're under arrest for series of mass murder, human trafficking and for creating countless ghouls! Surrender or be executed on the spot!"​
Melvin Underwood; Over Game have heard about him; he is a vampire with personal grudge against humanity and vampires like him are very dangerous as they are all mostly very skilled with their magic. Melvin simply smirked at the investigator as if challenging them to kill him.​
"Captain… did it ever occur to you why it was so easy to get in here?....heh arrogant humans."​
Melvin simply raised his hand then snapped his finger. The curtain slowly opened filling the whole theatre with strange eerie sensation and revealed a cage full of hungry ghouls deprived of their creator's blood for a long period of time. The ten ghouls in the cage gazed at the investigators like some sort of tasty meal with their unfocused eyes and wide grin while drooling uncontrollably as the gate of the cage were being open. Over Game was surprised by the number of his ghouls and asked himself if Melvin cut his stomach wide open to obtain the blood he needed or did he just slowly accumulated his ghouls over the course of time? But nevertheless his reaction cannot be compared to the group of investigators who were baffled because it seems that their intel about the ghoul numbers were inaccurate, a big plunder and now they found themselves surrounded by their enemies. There were five ghouls, each left and right, appeared in the lower level balcony and they were also equally disturbing looking ghouls and another five entered the proscenium who managed to survive the firefight and with another snapped of Melvin's finger the silence were once again broken.​
Over Game was impressed by both the investigators, who managed to pull themselves together and fight effectively despite the grim situation and Melvin who got the guts to play a classic Beethoven music, symphony No.9 from Over Game's observation. They tried to shoot Melvin but it was futile as he simply raised a shield to protect himself and when Melvin finally made his move, he created three golems about three meter tall and it quickly charged towards the group of investigators like a bull on a rampage.​
"Looks like they are finally in the hard phase of the boss battle and with those annoying adds…. hmmm I wonder how will they fare from here on now?"​
Over Game asked himself, undisturbed even if he might see a slaughter, while the investigators managed to destroy all golems, but Melvin quickly created more and the way he cast his spells was like he's a conductor of an orchestra complete with a baton and when they reached the investigators, they catapulted four humans towards the group of hungry ghouls. The ear shattering screams of being eaten alive and the terror of it, filled every corner of the theater while the screams and the sound of the classic music blend together creating a strange and sinister symphony, but for an audience like Over Game, it also serves as a signal for him to leave.​
"Well… I guess this is it for the investigator team"​
Over Game silently walked out of the balcony so that Melvin wouldn't notice him while ignoring the eerie symphony and carnage bellow him as if it doesn't have any effect on him and when his out, he simply cast his spell called fire jump so he can be teleported out of the scene and before his flames ate his whole body, he considered helping them but concluded that he won't risk his life for a bunch total strangers and besides there were dhampirs among them so they might have a chance; after all, an audience is just an audience, he's just here to be entertain, nothing more and nothing less, most of the time.​

A Lovely Collab between
Vio, Aka, Doomy
(FINALLY X.X)
-Visiting an Old Friend-
~The Enigma bar; on the path~
@Vio @Aka~Kitsune

"And you should have seen the face he made when Boss smashed his skull! Crazy shit, eh Yuri?"

"What the fuck ever Marcus. You're such a fanboy...But boss did do a pretty bomb job. Did you hear him when he was was all like, 'I HAVE CHILDREN!'.. HA! The fucking liar."

The events of the day had quickly passed just as the sun had, welcoming the beginning of Autumn as the moon took on its lonely watch in the dark blue, almost purple sky. It was times like this that would easily fool the city into thinking everything was calm, peaceful. It made them almost forget the hell hole they had been placed into. With the vampires running the night, ghouls running rampant and eating anything they came across, even the supposed "Superheros" were fucked up it seemed...but what made it worse was there were the greedy pieces of shit making profits in this world.

"Shut the hell up about it already. I know I'm amazing, but get off my dick."

The procession of men that made there way down the lamp lit street was small, composed of only 4 men in a simply formation. The leader in the front, 1 slightly behind the leader, with 2 trailing in the back. The leader of the small group was tall, standing at about 6'3", and lanky with lean muscle lining his frame. His limbs were all long- neck, legs, arms- giving him a rather graceful appearance as he moved. A long trail of Orange hair flowed behind him as he walked, a bit being tied up out of his face in a simple ponytail. He was dressed in a suit of sorts, Korean styled in a shade of dark, charcoal grey. He wore the jacket open to show off the simply white button up he had paired with it. He wore a couple of buttons undone, as if to show off the line of his collarbone and the top of his pecks. He wore the sleeves rolled up, just below the elbow to show off the red silk that lined the inside of it. The charcoal material of his pants seemed to fit him nicely, sculpting out the lines of his muscular legs underneath, but loose enough so he did not look like a douche...He was a man of course. His shoes were red...high tops... with white trimmings and black laces. And odd shoes decision to pair with a suit, but he did not seem to care.

He walked with the swagger fitting of a peacock, relaxed as his hands were simply held in his pockets, yet boastful and proud as if his shit smelled like roses. There was a smile on his face and a glint in his single emerald green eye that seemed to glow with a mixture of excitement and mischief. His other eye, the right eye, was covered by a simply black eye patch, but it did little to hide a small scar that stopped just above his cheek. There were many rumors surrounding where that scar came from, and why the man wore a patch, but he would never tell. He liked to leave a little to the imagination.

This was the man in the lead. The Orange haired dog, the sly demon of the underground, Sergei Faust, underground legend and international crime lord.

He turned his head a bit to his right, grinning a devious grin at his men. His teeth had all been filed down to look like that or a shark or a dog. It was an odd fashion choice that many of his own men considered excentric, but it was a good way to hide the vampire fangs. He continued, a line of sarcasm in his voice; "I know I'm beautiful ladies, but sheesh...all the compliments will get you is a nice pat on the ass."

Yuri scoffed and rolled his eyes, frowning slightly as he spoke. "What the fuck ever..."

Marcus shook his head, turning his attention to the quiet one of the group whom stood just to the right of their leader, a sly smile spreading across his angular face. "Eh. but wasn't it Jayce here that took out the prick's bodygaurds? Was it one kick, or two, pretty boy?"

"I don't think it matters." The man's voice, deep but the tone of irritation clearly apparent as he spoke. He glanced back at the two with piercing deep sky blue eyes, but the young man's expression was stoic, but cold and stern like that of a hard stone. He faced forward again to watch his amble, ensuring to be careful. He didn't want to walk into anyone, or worse have someone attack suddenly from the front out of an alley way while they were distracted by things that no longer concern them. Though, even if someone did Jayce would certainly seem intimidting enough at first glance. Not just because of his stark expression, but because he stood at a solid 6'0. He towers far above the average individual, but of course no more than how his master Sergei does. The blue orbs shifted left to right as he observed everyone pass. He watched their movements and their expresions carefully. He could smell them to, each person had their own unique scent.

The gentle breeze in the air was quick to brush those raven locks from his face as it danced past, causing him to frown with disinterest as he tried to put them back into place. The breeze seemed to mix up the scents more for the young man, his nose scrunching up in mild protest until the breeze past. With it gone, those black tendrils fell back into place, somewhat messier than before, as they loosely framed his face, his expression once again returning to it's usual stolic sense.

The breeze, it seemed, had done a lot to futher raise the spirits of Sergei, who welcome it with a longing sigh. He even went as far as to stop the procession in its tracks as he spread his arms and drank it in. It was an odd thing to do in the middle of the city...Then again, it was odd for 4 nicely dressed, rather scary looking men to be waltzing around in an organized fashion together. The other's stopped, Yuri pulling a pack of black devil's from his coat pocket and sliding one between his lips. He lit it in silence and took a drag, seemingly unaffected by his boss's odd behavior...Yet again, this was the usual for Sergei Faust.

He was an odd man with odd interests as his "boys" quickly came to know. But he was smart, a true genius reveling in the stupidity and ignorance of his competitors. It seemed at times he got off on proving himself better than the other underground lords, and so far he had yet to be bested...But hey, even he knew that once you got to the top...the only way to go is down.

Yuri blew a couple of smoke rings before nudging Marcus, who was currently distracted in some girl with a short skirt. He then turned to look at the back of Sergei's head, focusing on the dislevel ponytail as he tried to figure out the best way to ask.

"Oi...Boss...where the hell are we going, exactly?"

Sergei had been lost in the breeze, the tickling sensation slowly crawling up his spin and causing him to shiver in sudden delight. Fall was coming, his favorite season, and he could not deny the happiness that was pooling up inside of him. He let his arms fall, sliding his hands back in his pockets as he turned to his men.

"I believe it was one kick, Jayce. Why skip out on the interesting details your fanboys are just dying to know?~" He flashed that same cheeky grin, the glint in his eye only seeming to sparkle more, and he continued when Jayce refused to acknowledge the comment. "And we are going to see an old friend of ours....How long has it been exactly?..." He paused, bringing those slim digits up to lightly scratch the stubble that had started to form on his chin. He probably should have shaved before coming, knowing that SHE had never been a fan of facial hair. He clucked his tongue as he thought for a moment before finally answering. "I believe almost 2 months if I am correct...right Jayce?"

He directed his gaze back to Jayce, knowing that man always had a much better memory than he did. Hell, if Sergei knew him well enough, he knew he was probably counting the days it had been since they had seen their old friend.

Jayce shifted his shoulders with a slight groan, and rolled his neck until it popped several times while he thought silently. "Hmm..." He brought a few gloved fingers to gently grip his chin while he looked up at the night late evening sky. His black locks falling back loosely as he gazed at the first few noticable stars in the darkening sky. "I would say....two months, fifteen days, eighteen hours, twenty three minutes, and nine seconds. Given how long it takes us to get there it'll be around twenty thirty two minutes and perhaps around fifteen to 40 seconds?" He stood errect again, his blue orbs shifting to glance in Sergei's direction. Then coughed into a balled up fist, and adjusted the black tie to his casually worn western styilzed suit. Black slacks that swished loosely about his legs as he walked, polished armani shoes, and a blazer. Underneath the black blazer was a loosely, and messily tucked in white button up with a few splotches of red blood. "Of course, who really every keeps track these days." he sighed with a small shrug of the shoulders.

Yuri rolled his eyes once more and turned to watch the crowd of humans moving towards the line of bars and clubs that cluttered the downtown and a random, almost disleveled fashion. He took another drag of his cigarette as he grumbled to himself, clearly pissed about the fanboy comment as he mumbled a silent, "Kiss my ass..." Marcus, on the other hand, seemed to pay no mind to it as he went back to watching the girl in the mini skirt, even offering a whistle in her direction. She in turn turned to face him and flipped him off, which he took in stride, offering another whistle and a coo, "I like them fiesty, baby."

No class at all... Jayce thought to himself with a sigh, but he dared not open his mouth to say such a thing. He could at least be respectful in that right. Jayce glanced back at Marcus and Yuri, concluding that he was glad to be walking in front of them. He returned his gaze to the side walk in front of him with another irritated sigh. Although, it would still be nice to have his own pack on him. He felt miserable not being able to have a smoke all day, and cursed himself for being foolish enough to leave it at home. A small pebble came into focus, rounded yet mishapen, and the scuff of his shoe quickly made contact with it. It rolled away down the side walk quickly in a linear path. "hmm.." when they approached the little rock again, Jayce kicked it again. I guess it's safe to say that the man was easily entertained by little things in life.

The minutes passed, and the large sign "Enigma Bar" glowed brightly at the other side of the street. Jayce checked his watch absent mindedly, and chuckled softly at his findings. "We seem to be a three minutes early." Jayce mentioned, as his hand extended upward to press the "walking" button so they could cross the street.

Sergei had hardly notice the time pass, being that the walk had remained mainly silent and rather dull. His mind had started to wander, as it usually did in these times, thinking of what he would have for dinner, or what he wanted to drink, or better yet...How the hell Jayce had managed to keep track of the time. He did not comment on it until they were standing, waiting for the light to change as random lights flashed in the distance. Car after car, taxi, truck, motor scooter, motorcycle...The lines were endless.

"You even counted down to the seconds, Jayce..." Well of course he should have suspected that, but it still always seemed to leave him intrigued...surprised.

"I just like numbers..." jayce responded quietly, with a subtle shrug. Then quickly fell back into silence.

He turned back to Yuri and Marcus, seeing that they had fallen in silence as they had. Yuri, continuing to smoke his black devil, and Marcus fooling with a bit of lint that had somehow made its way on his jacket. Sighing, Sergei turned back and eyed the "Enigma Bar" that was just across the street from them, brushing his fingers back through his hair in an attempt to calm its usual disleveled nature. He failed of course, when another gust of wind brushed pass them.

{{This light is taking forever...}}

Sergei tapped his foot against the damp pavement, eyeing the light with a scowl. Was it taking longer than usual? Sergei could not really tell, but his natural impatience was making it last forever. Yuri took one last huff from his cig and dropped it to the ground, stamping it out with a bit of extra violence than what had actually been needed, even going so far as to let out an awkward chuckle.

Marcus was still battling the lint on his jacket, his face contorted in concentration. It seemed that his sausage fingers were too big to collect it, but he was keen on defeating the tiny minus that was ruining the clean cut look he had taken so much time to set up.

The light turned green and Sergei released a sigh of relief, stepping off without waiting for the others and practically running across the street as he hurried to the entrance of the bar. He stopped just in front of the door and adjusted his hair and jacket, dusting whatever city filth he had accumulated while being outside and even blowing a bit of air into his hands and sniffing it to check his breath. With that, he glanced back at the others and nodded before stepping inside.

"Ah.." Jayce blinked, taking his blazer and buttoning it up a little to hide the blood on his pure white, loosely fitted, formal shirt. He didn't want to be embarrased by people pointing it out. Then he looked over at Marcus, his brows furrowing in annoyance. Stepping infront of the man to prevent him from proceeding forward Jayce commented "Hold on buddy."

Then he casually, almost nonchalantly, picked the lint off the man's jacket. "There we are, now go have some fun man." Jayce said softly as he stuffs his hands in his own pockets and turned on his heels.

"Thanks Jayce!"

Jayce lifted up a single hand meekly, and shrugged it off. The gesture wasn't meant to be kindly, he just couldn't stand the irrtation of Marcus making a fool of himself. "I really need a smoke." Jayce sighed gruffly as he ascended the steps, and pushed the doors open. The booming bass filling his ears caused him to cringe for a breif moment, before they adjusted naturally. The blue eyes surveyed the crowd, as Jayce searched for his master. Spotting him was generally easy given Sergei's height, and with in moments Jayce was already following behind his master as he searched for the woman of interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Inside The Bar~

TeaBar-Final.jpg

A deep sigh parted from the rosy tinted lips as Reika found herself lost in forever puzzling thoughts, fingers tapping against the clear crystal glass of her drink. Golden eyes stared intently upon the red liquid that would sway with each tilt of her wrist, eyeing it cautiously before she felt her jaw tighten once more and her teeth grind. Why? Being left to her own devices, Reika was slowly being consumed by those perilous thoughts, risking her current level of restraint. For a few passing moments, Reika had found herself unable to focus upon the heavily playing bass or th occasional shout, her eyes straying towards the door as she took notice of a familiar head of orange hair. To be honest, there were quite a few people with orange hair but this was differently. Sergei. Her head tilted to the side, spilling waves of pink across her as she huffed. "I am not in the mood..." She mumbled, unable to believe that the presence of the mob boss would cheer her up in any way. With an exhausted grunt, the club owner pulled herself up so she didn't slouch, her back pressing against the cushions as she propped her elbow up on the back of the sofa, her head settled in her hand while the other occasionally swirled the red liquid, wine having yet to stain the couch. However, unlike usual, Reika found herself unable to pull the usual 'hostess grin' as she stared at them, black pupils consumed in waves of gold.

Sergei had never been much of the silent type. Unlike his unlikely counterparts, he found pleasure in being out around people, the loud hum of the music in his ears. It was rather intoxicating, a change of pace from the usual dullness of his hideaway. The moment he had stepped inside, he could not resist the urge to let another wide grin cross his face. He stepped through the crowd, graceful as a ghost would pass through a wall, as he made his way to no where in particular. For, Sergei was looking for someone in particular...someone he had not seen in a while...then..

"Ahhah!" He came to a halt, single eye flashing brightly as he noticed those pink tendrils flow down those pale shoulders, the elegant neck and lovely face set in a stern frown. He halted, almost scoffed at that frown, for Reika was looking directly at him. The person he had come to see was looking at him, but her expression could have easily broke his heart...if he had one.

He gave a slight scowl, only for it to switch back to its usual cocky smirk as he slowly saultered his way towards her. Of course Jayce was behind him, he knew that much, but Yuri and Marcus could have easily gone off and done their own thing, but as true to nature, they were not far behind.

He came to a halt, right before her, removing his hands from his pockets as he opened his arms to her, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Ahh...It's been a while, Kultaseni. I would have thought you would miss me, but it seems that maybe I came at a bad time, hmm? What has made that beautiful smile of yours turn into such a witch's scowl, Reika." His voice was like liquid honey, but there was humor in it of course. He had known Reika for a long time...and he had come to see her of course.

He took a couple of step to her until he was right in front of her, keeping his arms open as he purred. "Give ol' Sergei a hug, hmm?"

Reika found herself studying her bussiness partner with a slightly furrowed brow as he approached with all his usual energy. She may have owned the club but she had spent a good few years avoiding contact with to many people, yet even she could see the enjoyment that the boss took from this crowd. Then Sergei found her. Chesting heaving with a deep sigh, Reika slowly shifted her feet from the couch as the heels clashed agaisnt the floor with a 'tap', the soft sound consumed under the roaring music. Pushing herself up to her feet, hands idly brushed down the loose material of her kimono style outfit,only stopping briefly before to place down the glass.

Once the orange haired male began to speak, her lips slowly twisted into a small grin as she felt her expression visibly relax, golden eyes softening. This was Sergei after all. With a small huff, Reika shook her head softly as she awaited him to come closer, only to bring her arms around his neck once he stood before her. For a moment she found herself relaxing as she tightened her grip, only to release him a second later as she stared back with her usual smile.

"Sergei-kun, It is nice to see you again."

Sergei gave a small chuckle as he gazed upon her choice of attire. Reika had always been the flashy type...She loved her costumes and Sergei would have been lying if he said he did not appreciate them as well. When she moved into his arms to hug him, he held her there for a moment, giving her a light squeeze before letting her go. It had been too long.

"It's great to see you as well, Kultaseni. It has been too long since I was able to see something of beauty rather than guys all day."

Reaching up, a hand wound itself within pink locks as she stared over at his part in response, bowing her head briefly before turning her attention back to Sergei. "Something wrong?" His appeareance had briefly stunned her but it was seconds after him mentioning her easily dampened mood, her lips curled downards. "A human brought back a dreadful memory." Was the brief statement she offered before falling back into the corner of the couch.

Back within her comfort, legs drawn up to her sides as she settled her hands upon her lap as she glanced over at a bar member, gaining their attention. They would momentariy come over to get the orders of the others, leaving Reika to turn back to them all. "Now...is this a bussiness visit or just checking in?~" She asked, her voice as silky as ever as she visibly yawned.

He watched her carefully, as he always had, taking in every movement she made, that smile never seeming to leave his face. When she visibly relaxed he allowed himself to as well as he rested his hands on his hips. But he could not stop a small frown from returning on that perfect face of hers, and in turn he scowled, leaning his tall body over slightly as he gazed at her with wicked percision. "Who would you like me to take out, Kultaseni?" It was only a joke...partially, but she would usually just brush it aside as a joke. Sergei, on the other hand, was completely serious. He never liked to see her frown.

When she sat, he followed, leaning over to rest his arm on the back of the couch, but clearly content with standing. He checked his nails, the digits painted black as they usually were. It was a good way to hid the blood that got under your nails. He did however, glance up when she asked him a question, a mischevious smirk coming to his angular face.

"Seeing an old, dear friend has to have a reason nowadays, eh? Well...Hmm..." He paused, lightly scratching the stubble on his chin as he thought of an answer. "Well..I guess you could say I got tired of all the testosterone and dick slinging contests. It's been a while since I saw those milky mounds, Kultaseni. I thought it was a good time to pay a visit." He grinned like a school boy when he says that, knowing that he was speaking pervertedly, but that was just the person he was. His smile did faulter slight, however, as he glanced down at the folds in the couch, lightly clicking his tongue as he thought some more. "...annnnd Unfortunately, one of our patrons for the..business...had a rather unfortunate...accident today." He looked up at Jayce when he said that, smiling like a sly devil before lightly taking a bit of Reika's hair and letting it slide down between his fingers. " I was rather curious to find out if you were in need of restocking, Kultaseni..."

Jayce had been following in relative silence, stopping just before the couch, behind Sergei as he did his usual greeting. He sighed and glanced around, wishing ever so much more for a smoke, mainly because he could not help but feel like a thrid wheel...or something else along the lines. Even if he had missed Reika as much as Sergei did. He watched her as she sat, staying silent instead of just speaking out. They were talking so he would not interrupt, but he did give a slight scoff when Sergei looked his way, rolling his eyes at his comment. A faint blush painting his cheeks delicately as a small thought came to mind. Pervert...

Reika found herself grinning at the usual source of amusement she found within the actions of Jayce and his 'Master'. Not that she understood why a human of all things found himself comfortable in a lower position, yet Reika generally classed humans as lower so the thought barely popped up. That and she had a soft spot for Jayce, human or not. Breathing a deep sigh, the shimmering golden orbs closing for a brief moment before flickering over to Sergei, peering at him from behind thick lashes as she hummed.

"As charming as ever I see~"

Her words were a soft purr as red lips twitched into a grin, arms shifting to fold over her torso, leaning back into the warmth of her usual pillows. As one could guess, Reika would most likely be happier by far if it was a personal visit because her enthusiasm for running this club had dwindled since the departure of her deceased ghoul. Though..Bussiness or not, it was general fun to try and mess with the infamous mob boss, Sergei. It really was. So, hearing his comment, Reika just chuckled at his usual pervertedness as she shifted her hand onto the sofa, leaning over to lightly press her lips against his cheek. "Thank you then, Pirate-kun~" Once again, Reika found herself adressing the orange haired vampire as a pirate because of his habit of wearing an eye patch.

Reika leaned back as she tapped her cheek in thoughts, mind reeling as she tried honestly to recall the last time her eyes set upon the 'stock' of her bar...that was why she hired a manager. Her brows furrowed as she glanced over at the bar, ignoring the staff to settled a new wine glass in front of her and drinks for the other two, before she gasped. "Ah!" Clasping her hands together, her eyes returning to him with a hint of glee as she nodded. "Right! We actually do! The Baka-Manager asked me to get in touch with you about it...but I forgot..." She really did ignore the bald man. A lot. She silently turned her gaze to Jayce, cocking her head to the side. "How are you sweetie?~"

Jayce offered a slight smile, silent and almost invisible except to her. He truly did enjoy Reika's company, and just being able to see her again was like looking upon a sister or a distant friend. He folded his arms as he leaned against one of the pillars, a little ways away from Sergei and Reika, as if to give them a little privacy. He had always felt like a 3rd wheel when it came to the two, but Reika always had a habit of reeling him into the conversation which he appreciated. He glanced up just as Reika kissed Sergei's cheek and watched the blush crossed the deemed "Pirate-kun" face. His smile seemed to faulter slightly then, for what reason he was not too sure, but he was not extremely happy with that kiss. He offered Reika a nod when she spoke to him, moving his slender digits through his hair before answering. "I'm fine Reika, jus-"

"He's fine, he's fine." Sergei spoke up then, his single green eye gleaming with the ever apparently mischief that always seemed to radiate off of him. Even now, his fingers were giving the slight hyperactive twitch they always did, his foot seeming to tap to an invisible beat. His face, however, was still slightly red, the light shade visible on his usually pale cheeks.

"Back to me, kultaseni." He joked as he plopped down onto the couch next to her, resting his long arm behind her and right on her shoulder. He crossed his legs, left over right, leaning back against the chair, being tall enough that his long hair hung over the back of it like a drape of orange. "Now, tell me. How much restocking do you need exactly? It has been so long, and you have such a busy club. I'm shocked your vampire customers have not just chomped on the...human ones, hmm?" He grinned like the sly devil he was, eyes glinting like emerald fire. This was his sort of passion. He loved business, more so than the company of beautiful women, more so than sex sometime...Nothing was better than becoming more successful.

"Don't tell me you have been letting that filthy hospital blood satisfy your customers..." He fake frowned...well partially, eyes dulling slightly as he offered Reika a side glance. Jayce had fallen into silence, turning slightly as he made his way over to the bar. He was never one to be part of these conversations. He would return with a drink later...what kind of alcoholic beverage he would have was still up for debate as he moved farther away from Sergei and Reika towards the bar.

Reika rolled her eyes with a small huff, pulling her arms tighter against herself as she sent a stern glance towards Sergei, lips pursed. "Sergei-kun...I was asking Jayce." She scolded, shaking her head softly before grinning, simply raising a brow to him. "How demanding~" She whispered, finishing with a dramatic huff before she chuckled, bringing a smile to her lips. Sergei was always like that...Reika could not deny how childish he seemed sometimes and she would fail to deny she loved to mess with him.

Suddenly, Reika was seen pouting as she seemed to stare blankly at Sergei, her expression dulled into one of rebellion though it slowly began to border on boredom. "Hmph!" She cast her glaze to her drink, reaching over to take it within the red painted nails as she brought it to her lips, momentarily distracting herself. "I have not used such a vulgar source...Last I checked, The manager decreased the sale of it due to more humans entering here..." Reika had considered making the place even more closed off that it was so she did not have to deal with these types of issues. "Plus...It's not as if I'm ever here to give a damn." She added, seeming quite annoyed as her brow twitched.

With a tired sigh, she slumped back onto his arm, closing her eyes as she had just before placed her glass down. "Ah! How can you enjoy working so much Sergei-kun...its depressing and to much of a bore..." Reika mumbled, her previous mood shinning through. Previously, Reika had taken a huge interest in her bar, spending a majority of her time here...though it had died down with some of the more tormenting events that passed. Her finger tapped elegantly upon the red lips, the nails matching as she thought. "Baka-Manager said we needed quite a bit...so probably just a bit more than the usual order, darling!~"

"Who could not enjoy a job where you get to kill of the people you dislike, make your own hours, and lead a band of badasses with an iron fist, eh?" Sergei chuckled, lightly tapping his fingers against Reika's shoulder before he let out a tired sigh. "It does have a way of getting exhausting though...as long as I am the best and the prettiest...then I don't see myself ever growing tired of it." He shifted slightly in his seat, however, eyes shifting to around the bar as he eyed the ever increasing amount of humans...Maybe he would find some new product here.

His attention was brought back once more, however, single green eye shifting back to Reika once more as he brushed his thumb against her skin. "Anything for you, dear...But I may have a product that will interest you very much." He glanced at his nails then, watching the lights glint against the Onyx shade. "Very interesting, indeed..."

Paying no notice to the tapping upon her shoulder, Reika stared at the bar for a moment...on the new girl who had joined. Sighing again, Reika slid her gaze back to the dubbed 'pirate' as she responded with a gentle hum. She wondered, barely, if she would find this interesting...or if it just was something Sergei had been interested in. "Interesting huh?" A brow elegantly raised as she reached over to grab the small bag she had settled on the table, dropping it to her side. She felt like she was forgetting something...

"Ah, so tell me Sergei-kun, what is this product you deem so facsinating?"

"Do you remember what I told you that vampire blood does to the body?" Sergei continued to stare at his nails, green eye darkening slightly as the conversation took an odd turn. "How it can give you unbelievable strength...Unbelievable power...beyond imagination..." His eye widened then, face contorting slightly as his excitment jumped for a moment. He stopped however, side glancing Reika with a serious stare, however,another sly grin crossed his face, sharp teeth poking out like that of a beast or monster. "What if I were to tell you that Dhampir blood has the same effect...If engineered properly of course?"

Her eyes widened as Reika became still from the very beginning of the speech. Vampire blood? Dhampir blood? Her mind seemed to shut off for a moment or two as Reika was lost within the table she was staring at, only to snap out of it a few seconds later as she slowly shifted upon the sofa, turning herself to face the underground boss with a serious stare. "Dhampir...What are you up Sergei-kun? Dhampirs...The chances of them are low..." She paused, faintly tilting her head as she narrowed her gaze at the orange haired male. "You have a Dhampir, Sergei-kun?" Immediately after she shook her head, suddenly feeling a large grin slip onto her lips, fangs laying upon the red. "What a dangerous person you seem to be..."

Sergei reached over the table then, lifting up Reika's wine glass as he let the red liquid slosh around in interest. He was silent as he listened to her, his smile fading once more as a look of concentration seemed to cross his face. He sat it back down however and opened his coat, reaching inside and pulling out a single vial of red liquid. Without a word, he sat it on the table, letting it roll forward to the pink haired vampire as he only smiled.

He let her watch it for a moment, taking in the seriousness of this before he brought his single index finger to his lips, pressing it against them as he cooed softly. "Shhh...that's a secret." He chuckled then and let his hand fall as he watched Reika calmly. "Hmm?"

That grin, the corners of ruby red travelling higher before those golden orbs glimmered in amusement as they remained focused upon the vial. Reika found herself stiffling a soft chuckle as she shook her head, reaching up to wind a few fingers through the locks of pink, only pausing when it dropped back into her lap. "I should stop doubting you..." She cooed softly, leaning over with a small hum as her fingers pressed agains the glass structure, bringing it closer to her gaze.

After a moment, she rolled the vial within her grasp as as she tilted her head, grin still large. "Ah...What a rare sight." She paused, peering back to Sergei as she held the vial within her grasp. "How do you even have a Dhampir, Sergei-kun.." Was the next question, her expression softened from the previous sly grin that appeared, her grip having loosened. "I actually came to doubt they exist..."

Sergei's devious grin only grew then, green eye almost glowing in the dim light of the club as he leaned over to Reika, motioning for her to come closer. When she did, he spoke in a low mumble, almost a growl, but there was excitement laced in in. "There are many things you will come across when you do what I do, kultaseni..." He gently plucked the vial from her hands then, eyeing it with care, as if it was a precious diamond, or a priceless artifact. "With this...I will be the most powerful man in the city...possibly the world...It's still in its testing stages...but it will soon be ready for sales....I am planning something big with this...the future of narcotics...with this, vampires will be the top species once more...but it is not ready yet...still doing tests and such." He shrugged before He glanced back at Reika , his grin looking almost like a sneer. "So...how much do you want?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gladis and Esmeray
@Sepdemonium

GOING TO PM YOU ABOUT IT

Verde and Leonard Collab WIP??

Reactions: Sepdemonium
Yuri and Marcus

@Gladis and @Strawberry275

~Shits about to hit the fan...~

(Nina, Marcus, and Yuri are all NPCs. If you wish to know more about them, look into the NPC section of the group chat!~)
"This whiskey tastes like shit." Was all Yuri commented as he stared ahead into the bar mirror, half-empty drink in hand, as he took idle, unenthusiastic sips. He was definitely not thrilled to be forced- more so dragged by his boss- into coming to this whole in the wall bar. How the hell could this be a proper bar? He did not even see any pool tables. He gave a dramatic sigh, shoulders visibly slumping as he brought the icy glass to his lips and took another sip, grimancing at the taste. "Still tastes like shit..."

"Then why are you drinking it, Yuri?" Marcus was in the seat beside him, in unusually high spirits, possibly from over drinking as he usually did, or because he spotted a cute red head close by that gave him the go ahead. He winked at her, flashing a smile before continuing with Yuri, resting a hefty arm over his smaller shoulders. "You're such a pessimist, my friend. Hell we are surrounded by sex ladies-''

"Human ladies are children compared to us. I would feel like a pedophile."

"We have good drink."

"Tastes like shit. The bartender is a piece of shit."

"...well at least we have our charming good looks and health."

"Pfft... you look like shit. You need a haircut, Marcus."

"And you need to lighten up, smartass."

Marcus laughed then, his deep voice booming over the base of the music before he turned and catcalled to a nearby blonde. "Nice ass, sweety! I'd like to see more of it."

Yuri had returned to is usual pout, glaring into his glance until he felt a vibration in his pocket. Sighing, he fished out his phone and glanced at the screen. "Fuck...It's Nina."

Grumbling, he swiped the screen and brought the phone to his ear, mumbling an annoyed, "What?"

"Hello to you too, sunshine."

"The fuck do you want Nina, we're busy."

"Busy sitting on your ass?"

"Why you little-"

"I was keeping tabs on that recent ghoul you and Marcus tagged the other day. His movements stopped about 10 minutes ago."

"That's...unusual. Do you think-"

"Yep. I think our little friend is being tailed by an investigator. Go check it out."

"Yes, your magesty."

"Don't make too much of a mess, smartass."

Grumbling, Yuri hung up the phone and downed the last bit of whiskey in his glass. "Marcus." He said, hitting the larger male in the back of the head to get his attention. "We are going on a little trip." He turned then, instantly heading for the double door entrance.

Marcus rubbed the back of his head, growling angrily but rose beside his partner, dusting off his jacket as he followed him into the crowd. "What about Boss?"

Yuri laughed. "Ha! He's got his little watchdog to keep him safe. I need a bit of entertainment anyways." and with that, they exited the building.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Strawberry275
chlo%C3%AB_and_sonna-jpg.45847

Collab with @lilly321

The stars had begun to fade, and the black of night was slowly making way for lighter colours as the moon retreated to his home in the west. Aurora was on her way, journeying through the late summer sky, painting it in gentler colours. It would be but a few hours before the sun would rise and lit the streets of Norland and at this hour, only a few living souls still dwelled those streets. Most had already found their way back home and the ones who had remained were rarely sober. Even fewer were on their way to work, most on their way home, and some to what would be "really night's lass pub, promize yah".

One of these souls was walking down a small street not too far away from the city centre, towards an unknown destination. She was rather thin, bony even, with short, blond hair that hang loose. The girl seemed to be in her early twenties and her pale skin was quite noticeable. She was wearing a white blouse, light blue skinny jeans and black heels with little to protect her from the nightly cold. All in all, she formed a great contrast to the dark streets around her. Oblivious to the strong wind that carried the promise of autumn with it, she walked the streets with an unsteady pace, wobbling from left to right. To any human, the girl seemed drunk.

A soft song came over her lips, in a language that was rarely heard in these streets. The words slurred slightly, but one who spoke the language could still make out a sentence.

"C'est si simple d'aimer, de sourire à la vie... De se laisser charmer lorsque c'est notre envie..."

A smile on her face, the girl indeed seemed to have a love for life. However, the smile had something unsettling to it and didn´t quite reach her eyes. Her pace adjusted to the song's rhythm and she hummed along a long time after she had forgotten to mumble the words that came with it.

A black cat with a white dot on its head crossed her path and halted not too far away from her. Sensing something was off, his ears quickly turned to his back, and he hissed before jumping into an alleyway that was at right angles to the street the girl was on. The latter tilted her head slightly, seemingly at a loss at what to do.

"Kitty..." For no apparent reason, her tongue slowly licked her lips and she tried to drench the fire in her throat by swallowing. To no avail. She sped up her pace, rounded the corner, and followed the path which the cat had chosen. She was still humming but switched to another sweet and upbeat song that came to her...

"In a green, green, green, green, turnip land."

She had little trouble catching up with the cat. Somehow she found herself able to run at an extreme speed through the alleyway - in a straight line even. The cat saw only one way to escape as the girl cornered him against a wooden fence- jumping over it. However, the fence was tall and besides a few garbage bins, there was nothing to leap from besides the ground. The girl was closing in on him... There was no time left, so the cat took a chance and leaped-

"There were two hares, sitting very smart."

He managed to claw its way up the fence and after a few moments, he swiftly jumped off on the other side. The girl stood underneath him and watched the cat struggle, a smirk plastered to her face. To her, hunting down such a small animal was nothing more than a little game. One of the few that really entertained her these days. She waited until she was sure that the cat had jumped to the other side before she followed.

"And the one was blowing his flute."

She took a few steps back and swiftly jumped over the fence in one jump. Almost landing on the astonished cat, she barely managed to avoid crushing the poor thing. However, when jumping, she had forgotten about her heels and upon colliding with the ground, her ankle flipped in a nasty angle. After crawling up again, she only smiled as she took off her shoes, showing no signs of pain despite straining her ankle.

"U~seless." With some effort, she stood up, shoes in one hand, and looked around her. The cat had managed to get away while she was distracted and a soft sigh rolled over her lips as she noticed its disappearance.

"No kitty-drops this time?" She swiftly spun her head around as she heard footsteps approaching. Half-and-half expecting a hunter, the girl quickly took a few steps back, still ignoring the flaming pain that shot up through her leg. She wobbled slightly as she resumed her drunken-like behaviour. Her blood rushed to her head as she became aware of a familiar, delicious smell. Her heart pounded loudly and her eyes widened ever so slightly... Humans.

"And the other one was drumming."

Her lips turned up into a smirk, as she appraised the two young men that came from the other end of the street. They were both tall, the first a blonde, the second brunette. They wobbled almost as badly as she did when walking, and the blonde was relying on his friend to keep from falling over. For the second time that evening, she licked her lips before they noticed her, waved and walked into her direction.

"Then came along a hunter, hunter man."

"Hey, hey, you, you missy. Would ya mind hang'n out with us fo'a while? Oh sure ya wouldn't. Name's Pete. Nigh's still yung, eh?", the blonde spoke -apparently named Pete-, grinning as he let go of his friend and stumbled towards her. She raised her nose ever so slightly and sniffed the air in a rather inhuman way. Besides the delicious smell of human blood, she now became aware of a few other smells. Tobacco, hair gel, curry, sweat, deodorant, perfume and alcohol. The typical smells of English youth after a night out. Pete's brown-haired friend was dragged along, but seemed not to mind at all as he grinned and winked at the woman his friend had addressed.

The girl, still smiling, put a single finger to her lips and pondered for a few moments, seemingly thinking over his proposal. After a while she lifted up one finger to them, almost touching Pete's lips.
"Only one of you. The handsomest." She added with a grin, looking up at the two of them. Her accent told of continental origins, most likely making them even more interested in the short girl. Playing with humans before eating was rather entertaining, and moreover, she wouldn't be able to handle shut up and hide two, not even if they were this drunk. The small, annoying voice in her head told her to stop and go somewhere else, but she swiftly shut it up and watched how the two would react to her statement.

"Awwe, wouldn't it be betta if ya first interoduce yaself? Ialready told ya I'm Pete. 'S unfair if ya don tell us yous y'know!" Pete appeared to be pouting, but he was so far gone that his sentences were almost too bad to be understood. His brunette friend shook his head, still sober enough to pity his friend.

"Well, I do think ya might just want to rethink tha, honey. Ya see, Pete here's too drunk to be any fun. I on the other hand, Thomas' the name, I'll be sure to entertain ya." With all of the bravo that drunk people are known for, Thomas first shoved Pete out of the way and then courteously offered the girl an arm. Pete however, didn't feel like being shoved and thus he shoved Thomas out of the way in return.

"Hey, Thomas, ya'asshole. Whaya doin me now ma'e?! Out togetha, home togetha, righ? Don just go an hit on 'er an leave ya buddy behin-!" Not appreciating being shoved either, Thomas' face darkened and he quickly responded by raising his arm.

"And he has shot the first one."
The girl didn't wait for Thomas' fist to find Pete's cheek and instead, she turned around and started walking down the street. Somehow, she was now able to walk without as much pain as before. She had just remembered that the small voice had complained about going to that vampire's house and thus she decided to give in to it. Besides, the vampire always had enough blood, blood she could use to stop the burning in her throat. It wasn't as good as human blood, but she had lost interest in Thomas and Pete and the voice would complain if she would kill. Drinking the nasty blood would surely shut it up. Or at least for a while.

"And the other, who one's thinking of."

With a happy grin on her face, she continued her journey to Sonna's house, speeding up her pace as she noticed that the sun would rise soon. Before she knocked onto the large family house' door, the girl finished her little song with a smirk.

"The other one died of sorrow."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonna hummed happily as she was sewing in her back rook. She'd gotten a new order from one of her long time customers whose daughter was getting married in the coming weeks. They'd been all over the state looking for dresses but not a single one had appealed to her daughter. So she gave in and called Sonna to come over to their place to do a bunch of fittings and drawing for them. After spending a week at their place doing fittings and alterations to the design she was allowed to return home to make the many dresses and suits they needed. The number was large alright. The largest order this year. Twenty dresses and the same amount of suits. The dresses were all different in their own way and the suits were all the same, much to her relieve. She had three months to deliver and make alterations in terms of size.

She was happy for her friend's moment of joy and love in her life, it made her wish she could find her own. Sadly all the vampires she'd ever met just wanted to get in her pants and then leave the her the next night. So she just gave up on them and decided to live alone in her shop and do what she does and likes best. Making the best attires this side of the globe had ever seen. Or at least to the night dwellers world. Humans came to her now and then with requests as well but not as much as the vampires and other nightly creatures. She'd even served a hunter or two in her days. Of course they came with civilians and tried to stake her after wards. Not quite successful considering she wore a very full pin cushion on both her wrists.

Looking at the clock she decided it was time to close the front of her shop and open the back part of it to the dwellers who needed her the most. The ones who needed blood or just needed a place for the night. Setting down her needle and thread she closed up shop and retreated to the back rooms where she saw and tended to whom ever came to her for food, shelter or healing she'd take them in. Sonna blinked as she set her needle down and sniffed the air. She could tell there was a ghoul at her doorstep. She headed to the back door to see a girl at her door.

"Hello there" she said, looking at the girl "It's nice to see you again". She smiled as she invited her into the tiny sitting like room before she moved to her locked fridge where she kept her containers of blood and pulled one out to serve her guest. The girl had come to her a few times over the last few months. She was more than pleased to see a returning friend. After all it meant that she was doing her job and things were as she wanted it to be.

A hint of happiness appeared in the girl's eyes as soon as she spotted Sonna. She had met the vampire before, and she knew that her face would mean that she would get fed. She swiftly followed behind Sonna, nodding absentmindedly as the vampire mentioned that it was nice that they met again. She was humming to herself, barely audible, while she took up her new surroundings. The small room was decorated in a tidy, practical style. Obviously, this wasn't the place where the vampire herself lived, but the room still had something cosy to it, to make sure any who wandered in would experience something close to the feeling of "coming home".

She girl halted her inspection as soon as she heard Sonna returning. The smell of blood seeped through the container and immediately drew all the girl's attention to it. As usual, the girl didn't say a word and simply walked , still with some effort, towards the red-haired older woman. She halted before Sonna, and while no word crossed her lips, her wide, hopeful eyes told an entire story of their own. Her left hand stretched out, as if she'd try to grab the bag of blood and drink it all at once -something she had done before-. However, Sonna's kind smiling face made her halt and instead look from Sonna's face to the container and back again.

Her thirst had been worse than she had been aware of, and now that her sweet salvation was so close, her entire behaviour had changed. It was quite similar to a human child that wanted to take a candy from the candy pot but knew that it shouldn't. Her humming had stopped and instead a soft squeaking sound came over her lips.

"Son-..na... B-.. Blood. Please?" Her eyes had grown wide and no doubt they would soon start to tear up if she had to suppress her urge to drink any longer.

Sonna listened to her guest soft humming as she looked at her. She had to be the cutest ghoul that'd ever visited her store. With her innocent face and her childish antics when her food was so close. She decided not to torture her anymore than necessary and opened the container and handed it to her after she asked for it politely. Before she sat on the couch and pulled her in to her lap so she'd be comfortable while she fed and if she spilt any blood, she'd be able to clean it up easier if it was just on her clothing and not the hard wood or the carpet.

"Of course you can dear, that's why I'm open you know" she smiled, patting her head as she leaned back against the couch humming her own tune while watching her cute little ghoul.

Tears began to stream down the girl's face as soon as Sonna handed her the container, tears of happiness. Greedily, she began to drink while she nestled against Sonna. Sitting on the woman's lap added even more to the feeling of bliss and security that the young ghoul hadn't felt in a long while.

After she had drank every drop of blood, she let her head rest against Sonna's chest. A sleepy feeling slowly came over her. How long had it been since she had last slept and felt so secure? As she closed her eyes, she mumbled something to Sonna.

"Chloë."

A disturbed look crossed the girl's face as soon as the word escaped her lips. The voice had wanted to come out, but the ghoul suppressed it with the promise that it would be allowed to come out for a while after they had slept. As a sign of good will, she would relay a message. With a soft smile playing around her lips, she looked up at the vampire.

" Chloë remembers you. Thank you Sonna."

Sonna held the girl as she drank and cried happily. She patted and stroked the girls head much like her mother had done when she was alive and she had been much younger then what she was now. She enjoyed bringing warmth and security to others in their time of need. She may have failed her parents but she refused to fail others.

Soon her guest was asleep and she eased her onto the couch so she was laying down and went to get a blanket to cover her so she wouldn't get cold.

"I'm glad I could help" she said.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Akashi
Reika Kurohime
@DoomyCakez

Sergei was a very crucial source of never ending amusement and fascination for the pink haired woman who fell back against the cushions with a soft chuckle, hands running through her hair as she sent a low gaze at her current guest. Red lips twisted elegantly into a smirk as she craned her neck back, resting it on the back of the sofa as she spoke, her words dripping from her lips in a silky manner. "What makes you think I want any darling?~" She whispered, reaching over to press a well manicured red nail against matching lips as slowly they pulled back in a grin that revealed the ivory fangs. "I mean you just said that there are still tests going ahead~" Reika idly purred as with a simply shift she had leaned closer than before to the pirate looking mob boss.

Slowly, a hand settled upon his cheek as her grin softened, eyes still glimmering in the predatory manner that she had seen in so many vampires, as she studied the other carefully. Almost instantly, she noted the different texture that caused her brows to raise curiously. "Stubble?" She whispered, Reika being face to fake with the orange haired male found herself lowering her voice before she huffed. "It is such a mess." Plus, if she ever got the chance to dress him up then stubble would definitely ruin the image. Briefly, her thumb passed over the growing hair before she turned her attention solely back to him, smiling. "Did you forget though...My other job involves getting my hands on dirty little secrets...what stops me from hunting down yours?" Reika definitely considered Sergei a friend, a close one at that, so there was a near zero chance that she would sell information on Sergei even if she did find it but as usual she wanted to amuse herself even just a little.

Moments later she found herself stifling a chuckle as she once again sat up properly, enlarging the gap she previously shortened to brush the hair from her face. A small amount of guilt began to form in the pits of her mind but it was so casual discarded that the girl was left with her usual soft mannered smile. "I guess to stay out of this shady business would be a bad choice..." It was a gamble and honestly, Reika loved the idea of something new that ran risks. It was enthralling. "How much do I want?" She parroted, briefly closing her eyes before she shrugged her shoulders. "I won't ask for to much, a small amount will do until you can give me proof of its effects along so I can see what I can do with it." Reika doubted she herself would take it but the promise of it left her with plenty of ideas. "I'm more curious to how much you want for something like that." Money wasn't a issue with her but her curiosity clearly topped even that of the cat, yet she was not going to be killed like such a adorable animal would.

WIP Collab reservation

((Since we have to wrap this up reallllll fast. I'll make a quick response that will end the convo.))

SERGEI

Sergei laughed, sing-song deep chuckle rumbling in his chest as he watched Reika play hardball. He was so use to seeing her silly and lively, that her bargaining and flirting was something he was not use to...well the bargaining part at least. He grinned, at it seemed he had done many times this week, as he offered a simple answer. "I know you all too well, Kultaseni...what makes you make ME think that YOU don't want it, hmm?" He even offered a simple purr of delight in response, only to have it cut off as she brought her hand up to stroke his cheek. {Shit...I knew I should have shaved...}

"Ahh...yes well I could hardly wait to see you, Reika...I must have forgotten." He could not help but to feel the odd warmth off her hand, or the too familiar glimmer in her eyes as she studied him carefully. He was accustomed to this sort of thing, so maybe that was the reason why his face involuntarily hardened, his visible eye becoming slightly steely. He would let her, continue...even if he was not the biggest fan of being studied in such a manner. His eyebrow did raise, however, jaw becoming slightly rigid as she offered an idle threat, laced with the almost irresistible Reika charm that seemed to radiate off of her without her even lifting a finger. Sergei frowned at the threat, whether it being a tease of not. This was his baby...his precious, fat gold covered baby that was going to make him a legend...A true Crime lord...fuck even godlike. He knew...or at least hoped that she would never do that...This was Reika, his dearest friend. There had to be meaning in that, right? He studied her eyes for a moment, his own remaining steely and stoic before he felt her thumb pass just below his lower lip. He closed his eye briefly then, as if relishing the warm that had just been there, before she released him and he leaned silently against the back of the couch, covering his mouth as he watched her, pondering on what he was going to say.

She spoke before he could, however, and he was left pondering once more, expression softening as he seemed to visible relax before her. He only solidified her comment, nodding as he mumbled in his low baritone "I assume it would..." He could see her excitement rising, and he could feel himself trembling as well, but he remained composed, watching her carefully as she continued to speak, every now and then offering a small answer. "Yes...how much, kultaseni?...I'd gladly give you a discount....Not for free, for I need to make money as much as you do." He smiled behind his hand as he said that, knowing that much was a lie. Anything Reika asked, he would gladly give it to her...An odd way to feel if you were as much of a greedy scumbag as he was.

He perked up when she agreed, slowly lowering his hand to the arm of the couch as he leaned against it, tapping his fingers on the rich, chocolate leather. "A little would be all you needed at the moment, love. And how much?...well...I believe that I would possibly offer-"

DING-DING
DING-DING

He paused then, feeling the vibrations in his left pocket as he reached him and pulled out his phone, holding a finger up to Reika as he rose and moved behind the couch, swiping his finger to answer. "Yeh?...."

"...We have a problem, boss."

"Ahhh, hello Thaniel, you came back to me about the new table, hmm?" He turned slightly as he glanced at Reika, removing his phone from his ear as he called softly. "I'll be back, Kultaseni. I have to take this." He moved rather quickly then, shooting across the dance hall and right out the back door, leaning against the alleyway brick for a moment as he brought the phone back up to his ear. "What problem, Nina?"

"...They got Marcus."

((END OF SCENE; MOVE ON TO NEXT DAY!!~))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
BXkuUGxtymY.jpg

ROSEWOOD CITY PARK
August 31 ° Saturday ° 10:00 AM

Alexander Martello
It was around ten in the morning and Alexander was peacefully strolling through the Rosewood City Park. It had received it's name due to the many rose bushes blooming during the summer and spring- though this time of year barely any could be spotted. Especially not in this part of the park, considering that most greenery consisted of flowerless bushes and somewhat gnarly tree's which lined the paved path. The sun was up, granting the world beneath the last warming ray's of light. Summer was coming to an end, after all, and many of the leaves on the trees had already started changing color.

The tall youth came to a halt as he reached a very familiar spot. It was under a large oak tree, where Susanne often would sit and draw portraits in exchange for money. At least, that was what she used to do in the past. Ever sine she'd broken up with him, Alexander had never seen her return to this spot. It was almost as though she was avoiding him. In fact, Alexander was pretty sure that was exactly what she was doing. In a way, he could understand her. He realized that she did not return his feelings... and yet he couldn't let her go. The fact that she avoided him was painful- like shards of glass being plunged into his chest, penetrating his heart over and over and over again. His mouth tightened and he curled his hands into fists, feeling that utterly painful frustrating beginning to build within him again. Why couldn't she understand how much he cared for her? Why would't she let him make her happy? He didn't understand and it frustrated him to no ends.

Remembering what psychologist had told him, Alexander shut his eyes for a brief moment and took a deep breath. He needed to calm down. He knew he did. As he breathed out and opened his eyes again, trying to relax his tense muscles, he noticed a sheet of paper tumbling towards him in a gust of wind. No, not a sheet of paper. It was a newspaper, and my the looks of it a fairly recent one. In fact, as Alexander picked it up and gave the cover a half interested glance, he realized it was from today. It was the headline 'FOUR VICTIMS OF UNRESOLVED MURDERS FOUND IN THE SOUTH DISTRICT OF NORLAND CITY' which caught his attention. South district? Wasn't that close to where the publishing company Susanne was working for was located? Alexander's eyes went wide, an unsettling feeling raging in his stomach. What if Sue was one of them? What if something had happened to her? No matter how unlikely any of what was, Alexander couldn't be reasonable in a situation such as this one. He quickly pulled out his phone from his pocket, dialing Suesanne's number before pressing it to his ear. His heart was beating erratically, his expression filled with worry.

Each passing second felt like an eternity as he feebly tried to stay calm. Why was it taking so long for her to answer? What if something really had happened? Alexander was half a mind to simply get into his car and drive over to her place to check on her, when eventually a sleepy, slightly irritated voice rang out from the receiver. Alexander let out a long sigh of relief.

"Yes, what is it?" Susanne asked at the other end, sounding all but happy about this surprise call.
"I just wanted to make sure you were alright," Alexander admitted somewhat sheepishly. For a moment, there was silence.
"Of course I'm alright, what's gotten into you? I'm sorry Alexander. I don't have time to talk right now. I need to get Nadia ready for her ballet lesson. I'll tak to you later," and with that said, she hung up on him. She wouldn't talk to him later, Alexander already knew that. Hanging his head, he dumped the accursed newspaper in a nearby trash can before continuing his walk through the park. His parents were expecting him to be home soon anyway, so he might as well start making his way back.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.