Rulers of Night - Sign Up

Ebira.600.341843.jpg

Name
Morita Hana

Occupation
Investigator

Personality
Hana is an adventurous, cheery young woman whose dedication makes her an extremely hard worker. Despite this she also gets nervous during big jobs and this can cause her to crack jokes at inopportune times. Her need to please everyone occasionally results in her being dishonest and although she isn't proud of these lies she tends to see them as necessary.
**Rest to be revealed throughout the RP**

Quirks
• After years of working/training to the point of exhaustion, Hana has gained the ability to fall asleep almost anywhere and at any time
• Collects plushies
• She has to check behind the shower curtain every time she is in a bathroom with one, even if she knows she is alone. (Obviously if she knows someone is behind it and showering she'll leave well alone.)
• Her sense of humour occasionally causes her to come across as a pervert, but she's actually surprisingly innocent and straightforward when it comes to romance

Greatest Fears
Being a disappointment or burden to anyone.

Brief Bio
The Morita have been leading the fight against ghouls and vampires for generations and from a young age the children are trained for this purpose. As a result it is almost unheard of for a member of the family to not continue this line of work, and most grow into especially skilled hunters. Hana is no different and although she has only recently graduated and begun work and is still far below the level of her prodigal brother, Ryuu, she is still exceptionally skilled at her work.

Relationships
Morita Hinata (Mother)
Morita Takeo (Father)
Morita Ryuu (Older brother)
Akamine Rin (Instructor)

Skills
• Playing the piano and singing
• Despite her limited physical strength she is proficient in numerous martial arts techniques that focus on turning ones opponent's strength against them.
• Sharpshooting
• Photography​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gladis
Name
Morita Ryuu

Occupation
Investigator

Personality
Ryuu is friendly and seemingly light-hearted, however his disciplined nature ensures that his more playful side doesn't interfere with his work. He strongly believes in the traditions and rules that he has been brought up with, meaning he is sometimes inflexible to others's methods when it comes to hunting. He is also somewhat manipulative and shows little mercy towards his targets.

Quirks
He can't cook and, living alone, this means his eating habits are abysmal.
Is a surprisingly skilled dancer.
His phone is extremely outdated as for some reason he refuses to get a smartphone.

Greatest Fears
Failure or weakness,
Those he cares about being hurt

Brief Bio
WIP

Relationships
Morita Hinata (Mother)
Morita Takeo (Father)
Morita Hana (Sister)
Akamine Rin (Friend/colleague)

Skills
Fighting; swords, guns, and unarmed combat
Dancing
Poetry

Zaphylla.full.1657740.jpg

• Love
w3QDqz4.jpg

Name:
Setsuna ''Adachi'' Kageyami

Race:
Pureblood Vampire

Element:
Fire (Blue/Black Fire)

CEO Director - KY Corporations
(One of the wealthiest company in Norland City)
[Owner of the KY Corporations]
3Vjwm9C.png

MfdeWXe.jpg

Personality:
Setsuna has quite an interesting personality. He can be seen as sadistic as he takes pleasure in chaos, though his manners are very much elegant-like, so is his style, and he knows how to treat a woman. He has cast away emotions such as depression, anxiety or even fear. To him that is a sign of weakness. His demeanor is very calm and sophisticated. He is quite optimistic in various of situations, as in planning the future for his company, or anything that would deem neccessary. To some, he may be seen as a manipulative vampire who only acts if he needs something, which mainly brands him as being egoistical.

Despite his reputation, he cares for his own kind, due to his hierarchy. He is seen as a kind man, who has quite the influence throughout the city. He does not hate the humans, but he does not like them either. He is not fond of the Ghouls, and has never retorted to making one thus far. The reason behind that is their attachment to their creator, as they would eventually seek him out. Setsuna also has a close relationship to his own company and the Boards of Directors, despite not showing up there every so often.

However, his personality can easily be different. He enjoys the sight of blood, but can easily control his hunger. He is an experienced Pureblood, and hates that his own kind is "chained" by the treaty. He does not show his feelings towards it to anyone, except the ones close to him. He is very secretive when it comes to his own private life. One thing he is quite fond of is the human culture, and the many things he's able to blend in with. He can be mischievous and cheeky, due to him having been through many relationships and flings with women (vampires and humans), but that has been his way of passing time.

Setsuna is a man of honor and pride. His own blood comes first, before anything else. He is always kind to the people who works for him, but he also has a very bad side to him. Most of the people know not to cross him. It takes alot to provoke and anger him, since controlling his emotions is a given thing in his everyday life. He thinks of himself as an intelligent man, who knows how to live and work around the society in many ways. The mysteries to his personality is just growing.

Quirks:
He is quite fond of human drinks and food.
Always has an elegant style, no matter what.
Is quite straightforward and blunt in some cases.
Can be quite observant if not adaptable to many situations.
He is quite the womanizer, and has a date most of the times.
Has a fondness of creatures such as birds, and therefore keeps them in his garden.

Greatest Fears:
Losing Control.
Not being there for his family.

rXmldBg.png

3rpDfr7.jpg

History:
Setsuna "Adachi" Kageyami was born into a wealthy family with quite the influence throughout generations in Norland City. Being the oldest son, he was a direct successor to his fathers hardwork, mainly his estates, his wealth and his ever growing company. As a young child, he was always surrounded by servants from their mansion. He always got what he wanted, and therefore was quite spoiled when he was a boy. Only during special circumstances, and events hosted by his family, or other wealthy families, was he able to mingle with vampires/humans his own age.

When he was a boy, he did not know the difference between humans and the vampires, but as he grew up he understood what type of status they held when it came to humans. He slowly changed, as his vampire habits grew, making it quite difficult for him to control his own senses, and especially his hunger. However, these were normal circumstances for a boy such as him. He was a Pureblood, a vampire, and therefore, it was a given thing. His father, Adachi Kageyami was a fearless man, and was always occupied with his own business. The events that were held in their estate and other places were mainly in order to create a relationship or a connection with the humans.

The only love he truly felt was from his own mother, Ayano Kageyami, who was with him during his difficult time, and she was the one who poured all the knowledge regarding their own kind and the humans into his mind. His father never really cared about the well being of his own son. Despite the many sides to his own family, he grew up to become a smart vampire, a smart man. As time went by, his mother had left the family and was now living in another city. She had been separated from his father for a few years, but there was a reason behind that.

Setsuna's father, Adachi, had a relationship with a human, which eventually led to another child being born. Because of that, things changed and his parents grew apart, leading to their separation. In the end, Setsuna was not thrilled by what his father had done, and despised him for it, but his hatred for his father grew long before that, when he was a boy, but he never expressed his emotions to any of his parents. However, the human who had an affair with his father never lived in the mansion, despite having a Dhampir as a child.

It was only three years later that the new sibling in his life was taken in by his family, to live under the same roof as him, however the new sibling was all alone. Her mother, Chloe D'Amboise had died and their father decided to take her in and give her the family name, the family status. But, Setsuna never accepted Rose. He basically never visited his own little sister in their big, but vast mansion, due to his hatred towards his father and for what he had created.

Their family was so drifted apart that the relationship between a father, daughter and a son was quite awkward, especially during dinner, with his little sister who always sought the love of her family, which none of them gave her. It was nothing but silence echoing throughout the hall as they indulged themselves in human food. It was important, despite being a vampire, they also lived with human traditions and standards. As time went by, Setsuna inherited his fathers estate, wealth and company. He was self-taught in pretty much everything that was neccessary and important in order to live his life, like any normal Pureblood.

Four years later, Rose was a seven year old kid, and their father was not living in the mansion. It was just the siblings. He could always see that her sister was surrounded by servants working for their family. It was literally the feeling of loss and abandonment he saw in Rose. It was during these times that Setsuna decided to step in, and remove that feeling. She reminded him about when he was a boy, when he atleast had his mother to be there for him. His little sister, Rose, however, had no one.

As time went by, he kept her on close watch, teaching her the ways of a vampire, and what rules and laws they need to abide by, that's also where the treaty came in, but at the same time, his own love for his sibling, which he never thought he had, grew and grew. He was very fond of her, and protective, and made sure she was able to cope with being a Dhampir. The vampires knew about the siblings, and their reputation, especially Setsuna's.
dpll1Y1.png

hZojol1.png

Relationships:
Father - Adachi Kageyami
Despite his fathers behavior and feelings, he never truly did hate him, but his love for his family only grew stronger as his fathers own decreased. Setsuna pities his own father, for what he has become. A former shell of himself.

Mother - Ayano Kageyami
Even with the rocky relationship between his parents, he never stopped loving and caring for his mother. She was there for him and he owes her a great deal. He respect her and is quite loyal to her, despite them not living together. She was also the one who taught him the feelings such as kindness and love.

Rose D'Amboise Kageyami
Setsuna was never truly there for his younger half-sibling unlike how his own mother was there for him. He never quite accepted his connection to his sister, but as time passed by, they were the only ones left in the mansion, along with their servants. And constantly witnessing his sister alone in the mansion, only to be surrounded by the servants, was enough to create a spark between their relationship, which eventually grew his love for her. He wanted to give her the love he got from his own mother. He started caring for her like a brother cares for his sister despite her having a different mother.

Father Claudius
This priests reputation preceeds him. Despite never visiting the church where he resides, or prays, Claudius has piqued Setsuna's interest. He always felt weird knowing that there were vampires who prayed and believed in God. However, Setsuna has always been reluctant to ever visit the man, not knowing what might happen if such a thing occurs. He is however, quite an interesting vampire.

The Kei Family
Daichi and Hiroku Kei, his aunt and uncle, Setsuna's cousin family. They are directly related through blood and have been together in many generations. The families have a good relationship with one another, despite having a few different views amongst the siblings from both sides. One of the many reasons as to why they do not gather or visit one another.

Suzume "Me-me" Kei
The oldest sibling in the Kei family, despite being a twin only to her brother. Her relationship with Setsuna is somewhat complicated, but also simple at the same time. However, Setsuna may not show it, he cares deeply for her.

Yuuen "Yu" Kei
The other half of the duo, the second sibling in the Kei family. He has a strong relationship with Setsuna's sister, and not him. However, they're pretty much on better terms with one another unlike the female twin in the family. One of the possible reasons as to why he occasionally visits the mansion and plays with the birds along with Rose.

The Enriechy Family
One of the most trusted human families that have served the Kageyami's in many generations. Despite only leaving one offspring to serve the family in the current lifetime.

Sashira "Sas" Enriechy
The only servant alive from the Enriechy family. One of the closest friends to Setsuna's baby sister. She grew up with her, in the later years and was personally hand picked by Rose to be her companion and personal "guard/maid".

Ardes, Alexander & Alvino Martello
Acquaintances of Setsuna, who are also tied to him through their business relationship.

[MORE TO BE ADDED]
5aynhgv.png

EXH6Jm8.png

Skills:
Blademaster.
Has great reaction speed.
Close Combat Master.
Enjoys playing the Piano.
Concealing his presence.
Has quite the perceptive sight.
Great at knowing what a woman wants.
Can move very swiftly and fast.

Description of Powers:
Blue/Black Fire Manipulation
Setsuna has the ability to manipulate and create fire at will, however his power is very unique. Unlike the typical fire element, his own element is a mix of both blue and black, showing a mixture of both the colors when his ability is activated. He is able to change and move the flames as he sees fit, and even able change it to solid matter. He is able to create objects from his element, such as a blade, which is his signature weapon. However, his power has many mysteries involved around it, but in the end, it has the same nature as the typical fire element.
4ZTDMAl.png

kIX8Qgk.png

Hair Color:
Purple/Violet Hair.
Upper Back length - Small curls at the end.

Eye Color:
Purple/Violet/Crimson Eyes.

Height:
5''10.

Weight:
178 LBS

Body Type:
Athletic - Strong build.
pNWZ2Zp.png

uvQpBTk.jpg

Misc:
Theme Song(s)
-TBH-

Voice
-TBH-

Hazama.600.1615392.jpg

Name
Wilhelm von Ahlgrim

Element
Fire

Occupation
Butler to Elisabeth

Hazama.600.1621445.jpg

Personality
Positive Traits
- Reliable
- Devoted/Loyal
- Observant
- Talented
- Athletic

Negative Traits
- Sadomasochistic
- Dishonest
-Self-indulging
- Obsessive
- Abusive

Quirks
- Dislikes preparing oranges and similar fruits due to the juice staining his fingernails
- Is fond of animals
- Tends to fidget, usually by tugging on the ends of his sleeves
- Dislikes drinks with ice in them

Greatest Fears
The loss of his mistress, especially if it was his own fault.

Brief Bio
From a very young age it was made clear to Wilhelm that he, as the rest of his family had before him, lived solely to serve the dwindling bloodline of the Reicheldorf family. Specifically that his duty was to Elisabeth. Since then he has dedicated his whole life to her and continues to do so to this day. After the death of her parents he accompanied her to her great aunt's house and it is likely that he will remain her butler until one of them perishes.

Relationships
Elisabeth von Reicheldorf (Mistress)

Skills
- Cooking
- Cleaning
- Swordplay
- Use of firearms
- Lying
- Driving

Description of Powers
Fire Manipulation

Appearance
Wilhelm appears to be a rather tall and slender young man, although as a vampire his age is significantly higher than his looks suggest. His eyes are a piercing yellow whilst the pupils are little more than narrow slits somewhat reminiscent of a snake. This appears to be an inherited trait of the Ahlgrim family. Wilhelm tends to dress in formal if rather outdated attire befitting his role of a butler.

Hazama.full.1635191.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Name:
"The names is David Reed, you can call me Davis now what is it that you want?"
(David P. Reed)

"I am 18, why you ask? Did ya think im cute or something?"
(He is around his 80s lost track of counting a while ago, but he still looks and is young. Numbers don't really matter if you got those.)

"If you want I could strip for you but on the other hand I probably wouldn't. Well actually I would except I'd leave my briefs on except if I liked you which would then exclude that rule, hahaha!"

Element:
"What do you mean element? Are you talking bout one of those clubs?"
(His element is Light)

"Well besides being a student, I do work at the restaurant nearby and if you want anything I can walk you there. After school is when my shift begins so I don't mind!"

Personality:
"Oh so you want to know a bit about me? Well I am a social guy, you know will social media its not that difficult to talk and connect ya know? I like talking to people because they're interesting really, everyone is as they all got their own special qualities to them that makes the special. Weird I know hearing this from a guy like me but you should expect that, I mean i'm not your normal guy and besides who else is a guy on the cheer team. I mean come-on I have guts to join it and I like it, the girls are nice but man, do you have to be durable. I mean I am the backstop which catches the upper part of the flyer which is the person who does the stunts, you know on the top? Sometimes they hit you in the face or nose and that hurts, but no biggie really you get used to it and besides it would hurt more if I missed catching them... ha...ha... you don't want to see that happening. You gotta have trust as a team, knowing that they are going to catch you, so its necessary that we know each other, but back on point. I am a unique guy, cause people say that I come off as a compassionate guy who could lend a shoulder for someone to lean on, that is quite a stretch that I do not see, but hey any good rep' is good and besides its not bad doing a nice deed every so often."

Quirks:
"My quirks? I could say that I hate crowds really noticing me and what I do, really I just hate staring really. I don't like how some people eyes follow me sometimes and I always feel like I have to look around my back, and then at the corner of the street, then make sure I got my phone and a knife... I just don't feel safe sometimes when i'm alone really, I more of an extrovert meaning that I need people. In more ways than one, I am a people person, I can only survive with a certain time before I grow grouchy without talking to no one. Ugh... besides my own social and mental problems I also got a habit of drinking coffee and staying up late, also dont judge I blame the caramel latte with dem' espresso shots."

Greatest Fears:
"Biggest fear eh, well I guess I could tell you that my biggest fear is that getting my life turned upside down and ditching everything behind that I have achieved. I have done that several times with my parents due to my father's job issue but so far we been good so no need to worry... Also I also die, if anyone found out my secret what no one knows, well at least I think no one does I have been doing a good job so far and I hope to keep it like that.

Brief Bio:
The life before Davis had become this teenager could be described as troublesome, in order to live he had to go through a lot of 'work' to get past the day. It was a difficult life to live as he and his previous group of vampires were running away from the investigators who were hot on his trails. But in order to survive, he had to escape the group. So when one day when they were going to hi-jack a vehicle, to escape in he volunteered to stay behind and lead them away. It was then at that moment that he was able to become this person who he is today, because when his crew of vampire stole their get away car, they had taken out a family from that car as well. They had knocked everyone of them out and drank out one of them, which was the boy... to the point of dead.

In a desperate effort, he hid the body of the family's son and replaced him, due to the fact that they looked similar, way too similar and could easily pass as him. He was able to obtain the memories of the dying boy before he passed on, giving what he needed to survive in this family and then... called the police about the hi-jackers taking his family cars. After that with some delicate manipulation and a few magic tricks he was able to become the family's son, however his friends and cousins were always suspicious after the robbing. But they got over it, as they accept him for changing because he came with the story that he was beat up before they left, using his pre-existing wounds at the time as evidence. They haven't questioned much and after being so neatly fitted into the family, he felt just like them being one of them even though he was just their fake son. But for them he keep the facade until it was exposed or he needed to disappear... he didn't want to disappoint the family after so many years with them.

Relationships:
*All PC are set to neutral

Skills:
"My skills? Well since Im playing two sports which are Cheer which you know and Water Polo, Im quite athletic and flexible. Stretching and being in the pool all the time helps my muscles at least, and plus its fun! I can speak several languages, all high school level though, so dont judge. They are French, Spanish and Korean, dont ask me how I got all three classes lets just say I borrowed some notes and took some classes even though i'm officially not in those classes hahaha! Outside school, I used to get into a lot of fights and still occasionally do with other guys who pick on me, I mean I do have a long fuse, they just keep it going until I blow which takes a good deal. Meaning they got what they deserved, and along side some ambushed they have thrown at me, i'm quite durable as well although I would like to avoid a beating if possible. At home, i'm a good stay-home dad said so by my cousin like I am like taking care of my own family, when its only my cousin, parents and two siblings. All i do is cook on the weekends, and do the laundry as well as some small chores around the house as well."

Description of Powers:
~Facing Fugly truth~

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Astrid Waye

images

Female

Vampire Investigator

Personality:

Astrid is very quiet. Most of the time, she can be found avoiding groups of people and not really talking. Not only is she quiet, she is rather cold to other humans like herself. Unlike other humans, Astrid dislikes killing vampires and avoids it as much as possible, having only killed two. She also met a few and became didn't mind their company. She's extremely headstrong and will take on anybody who's looking for a fight.

Quirks:

Sometimes mutters to herself while trying to solve a problem
Doesn't trust easily at all
If you sneak up on her, she will probably accidentally punch you
Hates boastful and self-centered people
Never really smiles
It's almost impossible to happen, but when she laughs, she has the loudest and weirdest laugh

Greatest Fears:

Being attacked by another person
Losing her weapons
Letting her guard down
Becoming too attached to someone and have them end up getting hurt
Being betrayed by the ones she trusts

women%20winter%20snow%20sad%20anime%20girls%20black%20hair%201280x800%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_31.jpg

Brief Bio:

Astrid used to have best friends and people she trusted. She loved every single one of them, but she was betrayed.
~
"Hey, Astrid, come see a movie with us." A boy said, a sly smile playing at his lips. Astrid smiled and nodded, walking beside him and the other teens. She was exited like always to be spending time with her friends. As they walked, Astrid noticed that they were taking the path through the alleyway. "Uh, guys? This way's going to take longer." Astrid pointed out, raising an eyebrow. Some of the teens snickered while the boy turned to look at her. "We know, Astrid. Just come on." he said, sly smile growing bigger. Astrid felt something in her stomach and nodded, following close behind. After a few moments of walking in the dark alley, Astrid felt somebody grip her arms roughly, making her wince in pain. "H-Hey that hurts!" she said, panic filling her voice. The boy walked forward and smiled wide, almost crazy. "Sorry, Astrid. It seems like you aren't wanted here anymore. I guess all that's left is to see you on the other side." he said, revealing a curved knife. Something inside Astrid snapped like an old rubber band. She tried pulling away, screaming at the top of her lungs for help. Nobody came. Suddenly a gloved hand wrapped around her mouth, quieting her screams. Tears ran down Astrid's face and she felt the fear in her heart and stomach. One thought was in her mind: I'm going to die. All of a sudden, when the boy was going to stab the knife straight into Astrid's stomach, something flew through the air and into the boy's chest, causing a dull thud to be heard. Astrid screamed against the gloved hand against her mouth, her fear growing even more. But then she stopped, taking deep breaths. He had deserved it. He was going to kill her, and the people around her were going to let him. Astrid felt the hand go limp from around her mouth and pulled away, watching the body drop to the ground. Looking around, Astrid saw a hooded figure, white hair barely visible, along with pearly white fangs.
~
Ever since that incident, Astrid never trusted humans ever again. Her trust was most of the time only given to some vampires, but even that's rare now. As time passed, Astrid had forgotten hat it was like to trust and call somebody a friend. If anything, the vampire that had helped her during that time was her only real friend.

Relationships:

None yet, we'll see

Skills:

Writing
Solving puzzles and tough problems
Acting
Sword and shooting skills
Guess what other's emotions are
Luck

Appearance:
Long black hair, down to her lower back
Silver eyes
Tall: 5'7''
A little pale

anime_girl_fav42361_RE_Funny_pics_from_around_the_web-s614x461-105785.jpg

Theme Song:

Anime_Girl_.jpg

w4zgJvm.png

kotetsu_t__kaburagi_by_nobu707-d4gdrby.jpg

divider2.png

Name: Yuri Bathazaar Kosckovich
Element: Earth
Occupation: One of the Top members of the Wolves, one of Sergei's personal Bodyguards and Right hand man.

divider2.png

-Personality-

Hot-headed and Prideful, Yuri is the kind of man that you do not wish to argue with, mainly because he will most likely not listen to your side of the argument, as well as resort to violence if you piss him off. Yuri has a rather short fuse and an easy trigger, meaning that it does not take much to set this guy off, which is probably why he is a gangster in the first play.

Despite this raw anger, Yuri is an intelligent man, and a shrewd business man, always making sure to get HIS no matter what the cost is. He is sly with his tongue, just like his boss, which is probably why they get along so well, except Yuri lacks that layer of fun and humor that Sergei has come to patent. Yuri is quick to hold a grudge, holding that anger until he makes it "even" with said person that wronged him. This is quick to land him into trouble, with both Sergei and the Authorities alike.

He is quick to please, but his pride keeps him from bending to another man's will if pushed too far. If Yuri believes that something is wrong and he is right, he will push his beliefs until forced to shut up or until everyone agrees with him. He hates being wrong and is rather competitive when it comes to many aspects of his life, the biggest thing being his position in the Gang.

Now with all this being said, Yuri seems like a pretty horrible person, hmm? Well, the man does have some good qualities.

Yuri is Loyal to his gang, willing to let himself die rather than put his gang in trouble. He is a passionate man, so when he loves, he will put his whole being into it...that's not to say that he is not a womanizer...He is one...so shit... > 3 >"....Well when he DOES find someone he really loves, he will love them with all of his might. He does have a soft spot for children, even if he will not admit it.
divider2.png

-Quirks-

§ Mild alcoholic §
§ Chain Smoker §
§ Likes the color purple §
§ Irrational Fear of Deep Water §
§ When drunk, he is the friendliest person you can meet. §
§ Has a weird sense of humor §
§ actually likes to be dominated...even though he willl TOTALLY deny it §
§ Can't Swim §
§Is an adorable drunk. Instant Uke lol §
§ favorite attack is a headbutt §

-Greatest Fears-
Dying a Poor Man
Never having true power
Drowning

divider2.png

-Brief Bio-

Yuri was born in Moscow, Russia to the Koscovich family, a famous Russian Vampire family that had ruled the sector for centuries. Yuri was born the youngest of the 5 sons, meaning that there was no way for him to come into Power. Being In Russian never suited a greedy child such as himself, what with such a communist government want him to share everything.

When Yuri was old enough, he decided it best to leave Russian in search for his own fortune in the west, finding his was to Norland. He lived on the streets for a couple of years, being coming a squater in an empty condo (where he still lives today), and resorting to stealing and drug dealing in order to make a quick buck. It was not long before he met a man by the name of Sergei. Sergei was upcoming as well, having left his family life for fame and fortune just as Yuri.

It was not long before the two teamed up, becoming the perfect pair and building an empire that is known today. Although Yuri helped Sergei through all of this, he knows that Sergei sees him as lesser, which does little for Yuri's ego. However, Yuri understands his place and will remain loyal to his best friend and boss.

divider2.png

-Relationships-

Sergei Faust- "My Boss, even though the bastard is pretty ungrateful to have me in his group. He has started taking me for granted, believing he alone is the soul anchor of the group. What he does not realize is that this little love game he is playing the that Doll, Reika, is making shit a little difficult for the rest of us. The others believe he is getting soft. The Gang life is a difficult life, so if shit goes down and the King is knocked of his peg...the Jester will be ready to take his place. But don't let this shit fool you. The man is my best friend. Shit, we have been through everything together so that bond can't be broken. That Finnish bastard is my brother, whether I like it or not."

Reika- "Nice Dame and nice tits. She seems to have Boss wrapped around her perfectly manicured fingers. She might want to watch out, though...She's getting into some troubling shit so she better bring better shoes if she is ready to fight."

Jayce- "My boss's Pet Halfbreed. I think it is rather sick to keep someone like him in the group. He's a fucking cop for fuck's sake...How do we know that he isn't narking to the police every night, hmm? He's also a bit of a prick, fucking pretty boy."

Marcus- "Dumb bastard is going to get himself killed one day with the shit he does. He is young, naive, and in his eyes immortal. He is a cocky punk and an idiot...but he is eager and sly. He needs to get it in his head that this life is dangerous... fuck's gonna get killed on day...good kid though.. funny and likable."

Nina- "Fucking smartass....She's so fucking bitchy, always whining in my ear about bullshit and expecting me to finish it before the day is out. Well the bitch is smart, mainly why Sergei likes her...even if she needs to shut the hell up and make me a sandwich...ahhaha...I'm joking, sheesh. She's a hardworker...needs to get off my Dick, though."

Verde- "Soo Sergei's go a kid sister, eh? She's pretty cute if you ask me...too much like her damn brother though."

WIP

divider2.png

-Skills-

"Is sex one? I fucking amazing at that."
§ Hand to hand combat, he kick boxes §
§ Pretty good at Golf for some reason §
§ Cooking and Cleaning (lol Housewife) §
§ He could actually be a writer if he sat down and did it. He has a way with words §

§ Bilingual (Russian and English) §
§ Guns (he is a gangster...) §
§ Hair cutting and styling §
§Bashing someone's face in with his Forehead...§

-Description of Powers-
Metalmorphosis- Yuri can concentrate on parts of his body, turning it into this odd Green crystal, with the consistency of Diamond, and use it as a shield or a weapon. He is able to completely engulf his body, but that would suck up way to much energy and it would last a very limited time. Soo, only used as last resort.

WEAKNESSES
It is difficult to concentrate on multiple parts of the body, but he can easily switch between.

it leaves him rather sore and stiff to do this

Heavy- his body is turning into crystal, so of course he would be rather slow after because he just gained a TON. His attack speed is lessened when in this form.
divider2.png

-Appearance-

Height- 6'3"
Weight- 199lbs

Body Type- Yuri is a brawler, not formally trained in fighting, so his body has come to fit that. He is a Tall man, but he is study as well, not stocky, but the muscle is there. He is less lean, more on the bulky side, being able to give powerful jabs and kicks. He is not the fastest, being a bit heavier than more streamlined counterparts, so he relies a lot on Strength. He is Russian....Russian boys are strong.

Eye Color- A golden Hazel
Style- Small, angled and Cat-like. His eyes give him a rather sly, almost mean appearance. He has a bit of dark circles under them, and he never seems to have them opened all the way.

Hair Color- Chestnutt Brown
Style- He goes with the messy style, as if it is effortless to make it, when in fact he spends a lot of time on his hair to make it look the perfect messy.

Skin Color- Olive
Facial Features- He has stong, angular features. Very manly. His Jaw is strong as well as his chin, high cheekbones. His nose is slightly crooked from taking a beating.
Distinguishable Features- His facial hair. (Chestnut and personally trimmed to maintain that shape.)

Scars- A couple here and there, from random things.
Tattoos- None.

-VOICE-

Hijikata Rasetsu- Japanese Dubbed (Guy with the Black Hair -w -)

divider2.png

Kaburagi.T..Kotetsu.full.678588.jpg

divider2.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Tokiya-D-uta-no-prince-sama-26221116-500-575.jpg

profile-divider-18.17874629_std.gif

Name
Alexander Martello

Occupation
University Student

Personality
Alexander is a man of many sides. In business related matters he usually comes off as a polite and mature young man, efficient despite his young age. In a way, this is just a facade, which he must keep up even around his parents. The truth is, Alexander can actually be quite childish and playful- part of which probably comes from being spoiled rotten by most of the household (his mother excluded). He isn't used to things not going his way, and easily gets aggravated or frustrated when something he wasn't expecting or doesn't like occurs. A frustrated Alexander can easily turn into an aggressive one, and while he usually tries to keep his cool, there are moments when he just can't. Susanne especially is one who has fallen victim to this side of his.

Alexander is somewhat of an altruists, easily drawing people in and generally liked by most. He generally bases his moral compass on established traditions and laws, upholding authority and rules, rather than drawing his morality from philosophy or mysticism. All the while he sometimes seems to forget that people come from many backgrounds and perspectives, and what may seem right to him isn't always an absolute truth. In a way he love to be of service, enjoying any role that allows them to participate in a meaningful way, so long as he knows that they are valued and appreciated. This is especially apparent in the way he displays loyalty towards those he holds dear.

He is supportive and outgoing, taking care of the people in his surroundings, yet he sometimes finds it difficult to display affection on a personal level. He is the sort of guy who loves spending his wealth and friends and loved ones, caring little for how much he needs to spend until he can see their smiled. He doesn't realize that not everything in life is materialistic. While Alex loves to make his loved ones smile, he has severe trust issues. His sister and ex girlfriend were almost the only one's he ever really trusted, doing everything in his power to please them. Sadly he failed miserably with the latter.

Quirks
- He expresses affection through materialistic gifts.
- He's a skilled actor and rarely shows his true colors.
- He is an extremely doting brother and spoils his sister rotten.
- He is allergic to cats, but adores dogs.
- In high school he used to be on the swim team and even did quite well.
- Due to his trust issues he has a hard time making friends.

Greatest Fears
- Losing his loved ones.
- Displeasing his parents.
- Being stabbed in the back by a friend.

Brief Bio
Alexander was born the eldest son of a Martello branch family- the cousin of Beatrice Martello, who was originally designated to become the next head. Beatrice lost her parents at a young age, and thus moved in with Alexander's family. She was like an older sister to him, and he admired her greatly- even if his mother seemed to strongly dislike her, and also treated her as such. Nevertheless Alexander's childhood was quite a happy and easy one, without many difficulties or complications. Since Beatrice would still become the next head, Alexander had never give such a future much thought. She was the one being trained, not he. In other words, he was able to enjoy his childhood quite a lot- despite the constant pressure his mother put on him, wanting him to surpass every other child in the family.

Then suddenly problems started arising, eventually resulting in the disinheriting Beatrice as the next head, and passing this title on to Alexander's father. Alexander was fourteen at the time of this drastic change, which put a severe mark on the young boy. He became a completely different person. While his mother was delighted over the fact that her son would be the next head, Alexander wasn't quite as happy. Nevertheless he wished for the approval of his mother, and thus had to pay the price and do what she told him.

More to be added...

Relationships
Christina Martello
Alexander's mother. Even if she is strict and tends to push Alexander to his limits, he loves her and constantly seeks her approval. She is a strict woman, but she is still his mother. Their relationships may sometimes seem somewhat strained, but Alexander has many fond memories of her as well.

Alvino Martello
Alexander's father. Like his mother, he tends to push Alexander to his limits- though not quite as badly. Their relationship seems to be slightly more relaxed, and quite good.

Elisa Martello
Alexander's sister. Alexander adores her with all his heart. He is probably the one guilty of spoiling her the most, and would probably do anything for her. She's his beloved little sister, after all.

Beatrice Martello
Alexander's cousin. Before the complications, Alexander and Beatrice had a rather good relationship. Even now they hold nothing against one another- but due to Alexander's mother he has very little contact with her. He still views her as his awesome big sister.

Ares Martello
Alexander's cousin. Ares was adopted by his uncle on his fathers side, as he and his wife could not conceive children. Their relationship is nothing out of the ordinary- they are neither particularly close nor distant, and when they meet they seem to be on good terms, while they don't have much contact with one another outside of family business.

Setsuna Kageyami
Acquaintance and business relationship.

Skills
WIP

makai+03.jpg

Father Claudius
Male
Air
Priest

Personality

The Giver
Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

The Inspirer
Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

The Caregiver
Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

The Idealist
Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Father Claudius is a very outgoing and popular individual. He makes everything entertaining, and isn't afraid to embrace his inner weird. He is very extroverted, and finds enjoyment in social gatherings, but can be a guarded individual. He doesn't mind listening to gossip and small talk, but doesn't particularly indulge in it himself. Father Claudius will base his moral compass on established traditions and laws from his religious sect, upholding its authority and rules. Although he doesn't mind listening or drawing from philosophical debates or other cultures. He enjoys being of service, and this shows in his job of being the reverend at St. Clouds. He is a very supportive and caring individual. He is a very loyal and devoted person, and values these morals.

- Quirks -

+ Pacifist
+ Loves children
+ Likes crushed ice
+ Enjoys reading
+ Enjoys walks along the beach
+ Never stands in front or near windows
+ Lives on the second floor of the church
+ Sleeps in a room with barred windows
+ Always sits in corners or has the back facing the wall
+ Thinks strawberries are an extremely overrated fruit
+ Loves parties and social gatherings

- Greatest Fears -

+ Anything negative involving Rin
+ Anything negative involving Dante
+ Enclosed spaces/claustrophobia
+ Being forced to fight or kill
+ Loosing those close to him
+ Not having control

Appearance:
Makai-Ouji-3-3.png

Height-
Weight-

Body Type-

Eye Color-
Style-

Hair Color-
Style-

Skin Color- Pale
Facial Features-

Scars-
Tattoos-

Relationships

tumblr_mqez9tFCVw1rxo0v5o1_1280.jpg

Skills

+ Flight
+ Cooking
+ Speaking
+ Dancing
+ Having Fun
+ Penmanship
+ Event Planning
+ Swordsmanship
+ Remembering Events/Dates/Facts​

Strong Practical Skills - Claudius is an excellent manager of day-to-day tasks and routine maintenance, enjoying making sure that those who are close to him are well cared for.

Strong Sense of Duty - Claudius has a strong sense of responsibility and strive to meet his obligations, though this may sometimes be more from a sense of social expectations than intrinsic drive.

Very Loyal - Valuing stability and security very highly, he is eager to preserve the status quo, which makes him extremely loyal and trustworthy partners and employees. A true pillar of any group he belongs to - whether it is family or a community club, he can always be relied upon.

Sensitive and Warm - Helping to ensure that stability, he seeks harmony and care deeply about other people's feelings, being careful not to offend or hurt anybody. He is a strong team players, and win-win situations are the stuff smiles are made of.

Good at Connecting with Others - These qualities come together to make him social, comfortable and well-liked. Has a strong need to "belong", and has no problem with small talk or following social cues in order to help him take an active role in their communities.

Description of Powers

CURRENTS
Claudius can increase and decrease the speed and direction of air currents and use them to his advantage.

- Offensive -

+ The Invisible Blade
Claudius is well known through out the vampire community for his ability to concentrate air flow into a rapid current in the shape of a blade. This blade can easily tear through flesh, and since it is made of air, it cannot be seen easily. Since no one has seen Claudius use this, it has been passed as rumor and myth.

+ Razor Wind
Use air/wind to slice enemies. Very similar to "The Invisible Blade", but is more minute. Think of like kunai grazing or tearing the flesh.

+ Create Tornadoes
Can manipulate warm and cold air currents to create tornadoes.

+ Breath Snatch
He can reverse the air flow from someones mouth into his own, slowly suffocating them.

+ The Raging Dragon(s)
Formulated air blasts that are released blasts of air/wind in a form of a creature or object. Typically he uses the shape of a dragon. With the combination of "Scatter Shot" he can create multiple versions of this attack.

(Limitation: Requires the use of a lot of energy. Can only be used outdoors. The addition of Scatter Shot requires concentration.)

+ Scatter Shot
Can split one air projection into multiple.​

+ Air Bolt Projection
Release many low powered projectiles of air/wind. Can fire physical projectiles as well.

+ Electrical Immunity by using the air to insulate electricity.​

+ Enhanced Speed by reducing air resistance.​

- Defense -

+ Shield
An release of air/wind that can create an impenetrable shield. Attacks will bounce off it's surface.

+ Purification
Cleansing of the air by removing hazardous molecules, gases, or dust, ext.

+ Air Wave Emission
Sends out a wave of air/wind that repels physical attacks. Repels Fire attacks. Does not work on water, ice, earth, light, and darkness. Will work on wood depending on attack.​

- Neutral -

+ Air Walking
The user can walk on the air, treating it like a solid matter. They can run and move across the air as if walking on the ground, giving them greater maneuverability in their environment.

(Limitation: requires concentration)

NORMAL VAMPIRE ABILITIES THAT ALL VAMPIRES SHOULD HAVE

+Regeneration

+ Flight/Levitation

+ Enhanced Senses

Weaknesses

+ Mortality
He can be killed with beheading, stakes to the heart, dismemberment, wooden bullet to the heart.

+Silver
Drains his power.

+Enhanced Senses
Can easily be taken advantage of, especially hearing.

+ Pacifist
Claudius hates fighting, so he isn't going to utilize his abilities for an offense.
Worried about Their Social Status - These Strengths are related to a chief Weakness: preoccupation with social status and influence, which affects many decisions they make, potentially limiting their creativity and open-mindedness.

Inflexible - places a lot of importance on what is socially acceptable, and can be very cautious, even critical of anything unconventional or outside the mainstream. May sometimes push their own beliefs too hard in an effort to establish them as mainstream.

Reluctant to Innovate or Improvise - Just as he can be critical of others' "unusual" behavior, claud may also be unwilling to step out of their own comfort zones, usually for fear of being (or just appearing) different.

Vulnerable to Criticism - It can be especially challenging to change these tendencies because he is so conflict-averse. Can become very defensive and hurt if someone, especially a person close to them, criticizes their habits, beliefs or traditions.

Often Too Needy - Need to hear and see a great deal of appreciation. If his efforts go unnoticed, he may start fishing for compliments, in an attempt to get reassurance of how much he is valued.

Too Selfless - Sometimes try to establish his value with doting attention, something that can quickly overwhelm those who don't need it, making it ultimately unwelcome. Furthermore, he may often neglect his own needs in the process.

History
169199-episode-3-screenshot-003.jpg

Last edited:
WIP

KR0NPR1NZ.600.1811386.jpg

Name: Verde Faust
Element: Air

Sakaki.Shizuka.full.1772899.jpg

Personality:​

The Artist
Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

The Doer
Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.

The Performer
People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

The Inspirer
Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Quirks:

- Uses mundane items as toys (e.g. bottle caps, straws, pens, chopsticks)
- She likes men that are older than her
- Hates ice in fountain drinks (soda)
- Draws random doodles on any piece of paper in front of him or her and always carries a pen or pencil to facilitate this habit.
- Constantly quotes favorite movies and can usually identify the movie that a quote may come from.
- Regularly looks up at the sky to check the position of the sun/moon and comments on it.

- Strongly dislikes the sound of chewing and hums a quiet song while eating.

- Carries a large coin which he or she is always rolling over his or her knuckles. (she develops this after knowing Tao)
- Pencil spinning (again, develops this after knowing Tao)​

Greatest Fears:

Appearance

Sakaki.Shizuka.full.1783596.jpg

Height- 5'4
Weight- 112 lb

Body Type-

Eye Color-
Style-

Hair Color- Orange red head, dies it red
Style-

Skin Color- Pale
Facial Features-

Scars-
Tattoos-

Relationships:

Skills:

Key Skills

- Teach others
- Give clear instructions
- Perform/Speak in public
- Plan daily work/special events
-creative problem solver

Hands-on Skills

- Operate complex equipment

Data/Information Skills

- Make a budget/manage money
- Pay attention to details
- Keep financial records

Leadership Skills

- Arrange meetings/social functions
- Competitive when necessary
- Direct others
- Motivate people
- takes risks when necessary
- Show Self-confidence

People Skills

- Help and care for others
- Interview people
- Kind and understanding
- Good listener
- Negotiate
- Outgoing
- Pleasant and socialable
- Trust in others

Creative/Artistic Skills

- Intense skill/talent in drawing
- Expressive through art and music
- Design posters, characters
- Dance/bodymovement
- Interior design
- Fashion

Verbal/Communication Skills

- Easy to talk to
- Easily expresses self
- Speak clearly
- Works well with others

Other Skills

- Sex
- Flirting
- Gardening
- Bilingual
( Spanish, German, Dutch, Russian)
- Culture Savvy
- Has the ability to speak in a cartoon-like voice which sounds little or nothing like his or her real voice.

Description of Powers:
- Air Waves -
Verde isn't your typical air elemental. Unlike most Air benders she cannot control currents or pressures. She cannot bend air to fly, and is probably one of the few handful of vampires who can't. She cannot bend air to make air shots, she can't move anything with air. She pretty much can't do anything. What she can do is very rare among air elemental, and that is air wave manipulation or sound manipulation.

- Create/generate and modify the loudness, pitch, and tone of sounds, even to destructive levels.
- Sound Absorbtion (can mute sound around her)
- Voice Manipulation (She can sound like anyone, and project her voice)
- Echolocation ( using sound waves in the air she can locate objects. Much like a bat)
- Protected senses (Sound cannot be used against her since she can absorb and mute sound waves)

Weaknesses:

- May be unable to create sound, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Sound requires a medium to travel through, such as air, ground or water, though it can be virtually anything.
- Would be totally useless in a vacuum (like space)
- Sound nullification or absorbtion is risky and can permanently make her deaf
- Technology hates her, not very tech savvy

History

Misc

Singing Voice
(this is her singing naturally)

Alteration at Reika's Bar

Uzumaki.Kushina.full.1815659.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez

Kougami.Shinya.600.1565259.jpg

Name: Jayce Carter Landon
Occupation: Vampire Investigator | Part Time Cop | Informant | Spy

police_122574_750x1179theAnimeGallerycom.jpg

Personality:

The Duty Fulfiller
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

The Guardian
Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

The Protector
Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

The Nurturer
Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

Jay is a very private individual which makes him seem mysterious. He can also be very blunt and stoic, which often causes others to assume that he is a harsh, insensitive person. It's not so much that he is insensitive, he just feels that expressing one's true opinion is important. The thing with opinions is that they differ from person to person, which ultimately causes for Jayce to get into arguments he wants no part of. All he wants to do is his job, which I guess makes him a very hard working individual. Jayce is very distant from vampires and humans alike, feeling like he can't fully relate to any of them. I suppose that makes him feel really lonely.

With the few friends that he does make, he is very loyal and devoted. He never questions them, and selflessly supports them from the side lines. With his friends he is very careful not to upset them or get in their way, so he often keeps his opinions to himself and bottles up his emotions.

He is easily flustered, but he can easily turn the tables and tease back.

Quirks:​

+Subtle Expressions
+Secretly crushing on Sergei
+ Frequently checks his watch
+ Cats flock to him like he is catnip
+ Has a weakness for rescuing stray animals.
+ Has trained three alley cats to carry messages.
+ Always knows the direction he or she is traveling in.
+ Can calculate how long it takes to do something (like walking from point A to point B) to the second
+ He has one white thin haired house cat named Snowbelle. The cat is male.
+ Can calculate the total of any items put in a shopping cart and tax to within $0.05.
+ Readily puts him or her self in the way of danger in order to protect another without careful consideration.
+ Always stands with his or her hands behind their back, sometimes in an "at ease" position, though he or she was never in the military.

+Sergei
+Likes cats
+Likes storms
+Likes reading.
+Likes to work
+Likes swimming
+Likes to work out
+ Math and numbers
+ Likes K-pop, J-Metal, Metal, Rock, and Rap music.

Dislikes:

+ Snow
+ Winter
+ People that are to cheery
+

Greatest Fears:

+Dogs
+Rejection
+Loosing the few friends he has

Appearance
Himeichiko.full.802452.jpg

Height- 6'0

Weight- 142lb
(pure muscle)

Body Type- Lean, mean fighting machine

Eye Color- Aquamarine Blue
Style-

Hair Color-
Style-

Skin Color- Pale
Facial Features-

Scars-
Tattoos-
Piercings- Tongue piercing

Relationships:

Reika
He cares for Reika and her feelings. He doesn't openly speak to her often since he is usually busy working, or Sergei is doing all the talking. He likes making her happy, because it makes Sergei happy. He is hoping that they'll become close enough to be able to confide in one another.

Sergei
Sergei has been his mentor, and master for several years now. They are exceptionally close despite his master not willing to admit to it. Jayce realizes what he does for a living isn't ideal, but he does the dirt anyways in order to please him. Sergei gave him a home when he was alone in the world, and for that he is eternally grateful. Jayce likes to believe that they are friends, but sometimes he just isn't sure. One word to describe their relationships is "Complicated". Jayce has developed feelings for Sergei over time, but refuses to accept them or admit them.

Claudius
Jayce doesn't really understand his master's dislike for Claudius. He thinks that Sergei is making assumptions of the priest with out getting to know him. Besides, Claudius did try to save him once, which almost makes him feel bad for deceiving him. Almost. Being around Claudius makes Jayce a bit uneasy.

Rin
Jayce likes Rin. He respects Rin's devotion to his friends and his work, and is sadden at the fact that they are essentially enemies.

Coisette
Jayce is terrified of her.

Tatsuo
Tatsuo has developed a strong dislike for his master, but Jayce doesn't really blame him for that. However, if he tries anything Jayce will not hesitate on attacking.

Ari
An investigator he met at the bureau through Rin. He seems nice, but Jayce doesn't associate with him due to the fact that he is the boss of a rival gang.

Ira
Ari's twin sister, he also does not think much of her.​

Will
Hasn't met him yet.

Morita Hana
Has only seen her around, hasn't spoken to her. She's cute.​

Verde

Kim-ly

Yuri​

Morita Ryuu
Hana's brother, whom Jayce is extremely attracted to. He keeps his distance from the man.

Kougami.Shinya.600.1567837.jpg

Skills:

+ Gun slinger
Being a cop has it's advantages, one of them is being able to practice shooting. His aim is spectacular.

+ Super Human Strength
Being a Dhampir gives him the ability to be as strong as ten men.

+ Heightened Senses
Hearing, sight, smell are significantly increased.

+ Night Vision
Due to extensive training, and his desire to impress his master Sergei, Jay has worked his body to quickly become adjusted to the dark as well as see better.

+ Super Human Speed
He can reach up to 70 mph, he is training himself to reach 80.

+ Regeneration
Can heal quickly, not as quick as a pureblood though. Any severe damage inflicted will take a few days to heal. A broken arm that would normally take two weeks can heal in four days.

+ Wall Climbing
Vampires can climb walls without the aid of any equipment. They can climb up or down the steepest walls the way insects do (much like Spiderman), enabling them to seek refuge in places where no mere mortal can reach.

+ Tolerance
Jayce forces himself, sometimes aided by drugs, to tolerate pain in order to continue fighting. This can be potentially dangerous for him because he will not be able to notice when he has been severely injured.

+ Expressionless
Jayce has one of the best sternest stoic expression. It easily masks what he is thinking, his true intentions, and makes him hard to read. Minor flukes when pervy stuff arises, which causes him to loose his cool and become flustered.

History

Unknown to his fellow co-workers, it is a fact that Jay is a Dhampir. A child born to live the thin line between the world of a vampires, and the world of a human. A disgrace to vamprie kind, and a freak to human kind. It is only natural that the poor young man has kept himself shrouded in mystery out of fear of rejection. Not only was he a Dhampir, but the child of a rape victim, however, that fact is not known to him. All he knows is that his mother did not want him, and left him at the doors of St. Cloud. Claudius, unable to accept the burden of caring for the child, brought Jayce to the authorities. This changed the life of one of the police officers, who immediately fell in love with the child. He was adopted, and raised by the single parent until the officer was wounded in a shoot out. Jayce was only eight years old when his adoptive father died. He was placed into an orphanage, where he grew up alone. At first he got a long with the children, but a fight broke out and he horribly injured one of the other orphans. From that point onward he was avoided and hated by the other kids, and labeled as a trouble maker by the care takers. Eventually Jayce found out what he really was when Claudius came to adopt the poor boy. Upon discovering this, Jayce ran away never to be seen again. He lived in abandoned buildings, houses, and apartments just barely able to survive. One night, around the age of fourteen, he was rummaging through the dumpsters trying to find fresh enough food when a man approached him. His name was Sergei, and they instantly connected. Sergei took the boy under his wing, and showed him the ropes so long as Jayce remained by his side as a loyal servant and personal blood bag. Jayce kept his end of the bargain, and through Sergei became a very strong and able young man. He enrolled in highschool, graduated, attended courses for becoming an officer of the law, and is now currently trying to obtain more hours on the force.

He reconnected with Claudius, but only so he could get to Rin. This was so he could become a vampire hunter, and give his master reports on their operations. He is very important to Sergei's basic operations, but still expendable.

Misc​

Voice: Mifune

free___haruka_nanase_by_pancake_waddle-d6d7t24.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Ohagi.%28Ymnky%29.full.1816562.jpg

Name:

La'hn Kim-ly
"Kimmy"

( 78 )

Female

Element: wood

Tsunemori.Akane.full.1454090.jpg

Personality:

The protector
Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

The caregiver
Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

Quirks:
- Doesn't make promises
- Writes with left hand, but does everything else right-handed.
- Always has change in his or her pocket to give to beggars or homeless.
- Is always at least ten minutes early to any meeting or appointment.
- When dining out, always tidies up the table and resets the condiments.

Greatest Fears:
- Having to return to war
-
-

Tsunemori.Akane.full.1803138.jpg

Skills:

Weaknesses:
- PTSD

Description of Powers:

Appearance:
Tsunemori.Akane.full.1822524.jpg

Height-
Weight-

Body Type-

Eye Color- Golden brown
Style- Almond shaped, but a little wider/larger

Hair Color- Chestnut brown
Style- Short, straight, layered bob/pixie/boy cut

Skin Color- Pale
Facial Features-

Scars- Some are hidden by her tattoo, many cover her legs, and she has a very distinct one one the right side of her abdomen.
Tattoos- Dragon back tattoo
[spoili]
Japanese-beauty-anime-girl-beautiful-beauty-black-hair-cute-hot-leaves-orange-sexy-tattoos.jpg

[/spoili]

Brief Bio:
Relationships:

PSYCHO-PASS.full.1724435.jpg

Misc:

- Voice -

- Theme -

- Face Claim -
Akane from Psycho Pass
Tsunemori.Akane.600.1321842.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
tumblr_m19tw09H3t1r03qt3o1_500_zps6d1f1668.png

Name:
Reika Ayamura Kurohime

Element:
Darkness

Information Broker (Secret~)
-Owns a Bar-

roses-divider-550.png

1295424230_470x353_cute-anime-valentine-s-day-jpg.42906

Personality:
Reika has quite the strange personality, always being the inviting and warm type of person by first appearance. She is known to act kindly towards many in recent years, be it in helping them or acting as a maternal figure to some vampires. Reika takes care of those around her to an extent people can notice her lack of smiles and her occasional frown when worrying about someone that has pushed their way into her life. To those who have left a significant mark upon her, are usual referred to by a pet name from Reika. Depending on their age and other factors, they may be called anything from 'Sweetie' to 'Darling' even to 'Pet'.

However, while she outwardly appears like a kind hearted creature, Reika can be far from it. Years before the current date, Reika was quite the cruel, controlling and sadistic person that indulged in the consumption of blood from unwilling and then dead victims. From saying this, Reika had quite the rebellious streak that caused her to hold some unrestrained anger towards those who made a deal with the government. While that part of her has seemingly hid itself in the recent years, Reika still as a temper to be feared. Currently she has much more restraint upon her self, be it the anger of the enjoyment she used to seek in inflicting some suffering.

Despite her recent change in personality, Reika is still a pure blooded vampire and so is still a creature of pride. She no longer fully detests and hunts humans, having found a slight interest in them, but she does see them as inferior even if she never voices this view. Similar to humans is the Dhampir and Ghouls. Purebloods to her are the top of the hierarchy and so she doesn't accept disrespect at all. Although, on that note, Reika dislikes disrespectful people all together. She is generally seem as a calm but lazy woman who is often found perched within her estate upon a familiar sofa draped in silk and cushions.

Reika is quite well known for her vast amount of knowledge which is why she is often come to when vampires need information. Though its rare she will give it out for free or at all, Reika is well known for this trade. Having a few Ghouls, though these two are rarely seen, they are the means to her collection of information. Her fondness for each group of vampires changes each time and so they are more likely to get information if she is currently intrigued by that certain group.Silently, she is quite the lonely person as she spends a large amount of her time within her home, alone. Not that she admits it to anyone.

Quirks:
-Calls everyone by pet names.
-Always has her nails painted red, no excuses.
-Has to keep her tattoos revealed.
-Petting people on the head when proud/happy.
-Smiling without reason, even when upset.
-Dressing up extravagantly/in random outfits.
-Occasionally blurts out random thoughts.

Greatest Fears:
-Loosing those she comes to enjoy the company of.
-Being 'stabbed' in the back.
-Loosing Tatsuo...

roses-divider-550.png

large-jpg.42907

Brief Bio:
Reika was born as the second child to Ayame and Charles , two pure blooded vampires that resided within Norland City. Her mother was originally from a clan located in Japan and her father being born himself within the town. Due to her mothers intense attachment to Japan, Charles allowed her to name Reika with a Japanese name and take on her families name. So, while retaining a position within the small numbers of her fathers family, Reika was continuously surrounded by the Japanese customs her mother came to love so dearly that it was integrated into her daily life. From the language to some of the customs. Her older brother, Tatsuo became her favorite in some sense as she would often spend her time hanging around with the elder Kurohime child. Even if he wasn't present for the first four years, Reika came to adore him the most.

Reika, in short, adored Tatsuo so she often found herself copying her older brothers actions with confidence. He was her role model and so the youngest Kurohime followed the oldest loyally. In her younger years, Reika was far from bound as she is now by a treaty, so she was often left to enjoy the taste of fresh, warm and delicious blood with greed. Humans were easily brought in to serve as 'donors' for the younger generations, bled dry as the pure bloods would take their fill. Of course, they didn't need blood constantly and so other humans were brought in a servants to help prepare food and such. Reika grew up around the belief that humans were nothing but inferior creatures that were weak and pitiful. Even now this has not changed to much in her mind. Sometimes she would even be allowed to go and hunt with Tatsuo.

Brought up around these strong beliefs, Reika in her youth could be considered quite the bestial vampire, easily consuming blood mercilessly from her prey and without a care in the world. In these times, Reika had no restraint and found herself as a sadistic killer as she took pleasure in the hunt and the kill, dragging it out as long as she could. Around this point, Hunters began to take down their kind to reduce their steadily growing numbers, so Reika and Tatsuo used it as a elaborate facade to kill the humans with little restraint.

Around these years, her and Tatsuo had gained a reputation due to the common sighting of them together and the fact they would fight mercilessly together. Many who went into battle with them fell due to the siblings understanding of one another and so were dubbed 'Emperor of the Blades'. Reika had always wondered why people called her and Tatsuo that but they were never around long enough to find out due to Tatsuo's love of travelling. There was many other names that fell upon their reputations but they never lasted as long as this one. Even now it lingers around, confusing people to if it is just Tatsuo or just Reika, some even assume its neither.

It was around this time that Reika's mother fell to the human hand of a hunter, leaving Reika devastated as her father slowly fell into the abyss of depression. She herself mourned with Tatsuo before the twins continued on their task of payback at the human kind. Upon their next return to their families home they discovered their fathers absence as the vindictive pure blood vanished into the thin air, leaving them in control of the Kurohime estate and money.

Reika decided to buy a bar at this time despite her frequent disappearances with Tatsuo. She hired vampire and human staff and it became a huge success in Norland despite the fact it was a manager that ran it for her. She invested further into it in the future years but she visited it whenever she was in town. In one trip home, Reika met a human by the name of Samuel that had been hired to work at her bar. To describe him, Reika would simply have called him a stubborn human, his eyes always strong made her interested.

As her travelling began to decrease due to the human capturing her interest, she began to appear more frequently within her own bar and slowly she found Samuel to be a good friend, even if she hated the humans for how vulgar she deemed them to be. She remained 'friends' with the human for two years before a small disaster hit the friendly duo. Upon stalking those moon lit streets, Reika came across a hunter who attacked her, trying to kill of the pink haired pure blood while Tatsuo was out. Samuel, who was out at the time stupidly enough, believed she was being assaulted and stepped in the way of the attacks. Unlike her, who under most circumstances, would of healed from the attack he found himself dying upon a stake piercing his skin. Reika was forced to watch as the only human to impress her was gurgling blood, spitting it upon the floor in choked gasps. Using the hunters shock at the dying human she killed him before deciding to change Samuel before he took his last breath.

The process was a success and Samuel became a changed vampire that she far from treated like a slave. No, she told him to remain as he was and so she would give him the blood to stop the insanity all the while he continued to work at her bar. Their years together lasted for five more from his changing before he to was killed by a hunter. Reika then fell into a depression for one more year.

Even now she finds herself terribly depressed by the thoughts of Samuel, however she has gotten over it with the help of her brother Tatsuo. Upon Coisette joining her home she has found herself cheering up and leaving the large home more often. In recent days she has even met a Priest called Father Claudius. Despite all this, Reika has continued to remain in the wonderful scene of killing, torture and sin due to her becoming intoxicated by the act. Having left her state of depression, her actions are picking up, no longer keeping her behind closed doors.

roses-divider-550.png

rswa-com_30-jpg.42909

Relationships:
Father - Charles
Reika does love her father dearly but she feels less for him after he deserted her and Tatsuo upon their mothers death. A small part of her wishes that he would return but she has decided not to dwell on the subject of her father to much.

Mother - Deceased
She loved her mother dearly. Though she seemed always fondest of Tatsuo, out of her parents she loved her mother the most for her ever neutral personality. She bore no hatred but was not fond of the humans either. When she died, Reika mourned deeply for her passing, even today she still becomes darker upon the date of her murder.

Tatsuo Kurohime
Tatsuo is Reika's older brother and someone she loves dearly. She found herself in childhood far more attached to Tatsuo than she was her own parents, not necessarily for a reason but because they had some similarities. Reika finds her elder brother's stoic personality quite worrisome and so often tries to get him to be more social. Of course its quite strange coming from her who rarely leaves their families home. Tatsuo is very dear to Reika which is why she often dotes over him. That is then why many people believe her to be the oldest sibling.

Samuel - Deceased
In short, Samuel was the only human that provided her with amusement and it altered, if only slightly, her view of humans. He was stubborn, optimistic and strangely protective of Reika which was what made him a good friend. Upon him falling prey to a weapon aimed to impale her, she turned him. She was devastated when he to was lost to a hunter...

Coisette
The darling little vampire that has been passed to Reika's care. At first she was slightly cautious of taking in a child that reminded her slightly of her previous self but the girl is simply to adorable for Reika to care about anything else. She has been dubbed 'Sweetie' which makes it rare for Reika to ever actually call Coisette by her actual name. Reika pretty much gives the girl anything she wants because the girl cheers her up a lot even if she doesn't know it.

Father Claudius
Despite having only met the priest recently, Reika is quite fond of Claudius because she finds it dreadfully amusing to question him about his beloved religion. Despite her previous curiosity of him, Reika had seemed to have gained an interest in the fact vampires pray to 'God'. She has even begun to see that it may not all be a load of crap and lies. This doesn't mean she would stop her hobby of fighting along side Tatsuo or in general, fighting. Though it has decreased a little since meeting him. He has been dubbed 'Darling' by Reika.

Sergei Faust
One of her closest friends and secretly someone she has feelings for. Reika, despite her claims of not does in fact hold deeper feelings for the boss of the wolves. Reika trusts Sergei as well as having ties with him in terms of business. Sergei is the supplier of blood for her bar and so she meets him frequently. She enjoys teasing him, a lot because of his reactions that are simply 'adorable'. He is nicknamed 'Pirate-kun' or she just calls him Sergei-kun but rarely is seen calling him his name normally unless her mood is pretty low.

Yuri
Sergei's right hand man and someone she wants to see mad or at least irritated. She harbors no negative feelings towards the vampire but he just seems like someone she would enjoy messing with. Though messing with Sergei is much more fun. She respects him however, for his loyalty to Sergei. Nicknamed 'Yuri-chan'.

Jayce
One of Sergei's men and a close friend. Reika adores Jayce because to put it simply, she thinks the policeman is adorable. Even if he isn't human. In fact, despite her hatred of humans and anything other than her kind, Reika has a huge soft spot for Jayce. She trusts him and wouldn't want to see him unhappy. She is glad that Sergei has Jayce by his side.

Verde
Reika sees her at the bar occasionally and Verde has become a good drinking buddy. She doesn't know a lot about Verde and so has little to say but the fact she enjoys her company and is quite fond of her.

roses-divider-550.png

vocaloid-blue-eyes-megurine-luka-pink-hair-anime-girls_www-wall321-com_34-jpg.42908

Skills:
-Use of the Whip she creates.
-Artistic skills. - Painting/Make-up/drawing etc.
-A scythe if her whip is gone/unusable.
-Hiding within the shadows/Darkness
-Cooking - She eats human food as well.
-Languages - English and Japanese.

Description of Powers:
Shadow/Darkness Manipulation
Reika is able to control and manipulate forms of darkness around her to an extent she can simply allow it to spread or move it around. Reika is able to change darkness into different forms, solid, a liquid like form or a gas/mist. In further details of what she can do personally, Reika is able to solidify darkness to take different forms. Be it chains, her weapons or just a simple form, Reika can shift and change its shape before making it solid. Even here she is still able to silently control it. For example, her weapon is actually located upon the tattoos upon her upper thigh. She had thinned and broken the shadows up to form these images before the thin layer became wrapped around her skin. This has remained a habit for so long she has actually got the skin tattooed where the shadows are so that people will not know the difference.

roses-divider-550.png

Reikachanged-Copy_zps36837e20.jpg

Hair Colour:
Pink Hair
Waist length - Light curls.

Eye Colour:
Golden/Yellow Eyes

Height:
5''8

Tattoos:
She has four butterflies upon her left leg and three upon her right leg. On both legs there is a rose stem wrapping around her lower leg all the way up to her thighs. She has a pair of roses upon her left shoulder with more stems around them that reach to her back, touching the inside of her left shoulder blade where one more butterfly resides.

roses-divider-550.png

vocaloid%20megurine%20luka%20pink%20hair%20anime%20girls_www.wall321.com_33.jpg

Misc:
Theme song
[TBA]

Voice
[TBA]

Reika4changed_zps892e71d9.jpg

dressreika_zpsb3154de8.jpg

Reikapaint_zpsb0c0d06f.jpg

reika8_zps9af73c99.jpg

reikabad_zps16ba3a63.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
tumblr_mrnw8d9TS41sft8pwo1_500.jpg

Creator:
Father Claudius

blrosesdividers.gif

Subaru-17.png

Name:
Dante Cosimo

-Changed 13 years ago at age 19.

None
blrosesdividers.gif

large.jpg

Personality:
Dante is a very softly spoken person. He rarely speaks unless he needs to but when he does, he rarely raises his voice or speaks harshly to anyone. This is not out of fondness or dislike, instead it is simply the fact that he finds no benefit in acting differently. Dante finds himself constantly consumed in thoughts which often cause random day dreaming at any point, standing up or sitting down. Of course, he was overly stubborn about this part of him which left him quite distant from others. He does not easily admit that he finds himself unable to stop himself from helping people if he sees that they desperately need it. However, in his common stubbornness, Dante has come to have quite the dangerous temper if invoked. Though it often at first leads to him remaining speechless and glaring, only bursting when the tension becomes intolerable. Dante finds himself unable to go against something he has once promised or said, not as a compulsive thing but simply because it is against what he stands for. He has a strange, innate sense of duty that prevails over a lot of things. This meaning he will get into a fight to protect something or someone easily and often finds himself without regrets for it. Betrayal and lies are almost worthy of being called Sin by Dante. He can be quite irritable, though this emotion just leaves him sulking by escaping from people with the idea that he shall not return. He always does.

Quirks:
- Cannot tolerate mess.
- Likes to correct mistakes in literary texts...Don't ever ask why.
- Always doodles if given paper and pencils. Even if it was an important document, there would be doodles some where.
- Likes to read Novels.
-Has to see things through till the end.

Greatest Fears:
-Claustrophobia
-Death/Then again..most people do.

blrosesdividers.gif

Subaru-2.jpg

Brief Bio:
Thirty two years ago, Dante's father Enrico fell in love with a woman named Alison. It was a fleeting partnership that brought Dante into the world before his mother traveled back to her home and family. Left alone with his father, Enrico, Dante was constantly influenced by his suddenly over religious father. Dante had always found himself questioning the teachings of his church, not just because he had a habit of it but because he found some parts of it absurd, unbelievable.

By eight, he had begun to repeatedly question his father upon the holy books, an action he was not fond of. It led up to the point where his father became slightly distant, his indulgence in the church increasing as he found himself immersed in the holy place for as long as he can. Dante was slowly being left to his own devices, with the exception of the moments a child of his age really needed his father.

By ten, Dante was reading books within every moment he had a chance to. It was mostly fantasy that he found himself attracted to, both the dark side of it and the light. Over each year, his knowledge of these texts grew until it had left him with a love for novels. Though by sixteen, Dante was often helping people out by editing their work. It was an unofficial job that he did only for the love of reading.

Dante's visits to church declined as he got a part time job when he turned seventeen. His father was clearly unhappy about his lack of faith yet he accepted it none the less. This didn't mean he failed to attend, he just did so on a less regular basis. With his new job, despite it being part time, Dante decided to move towns. His father reluctantly supported this and paid half of the money he needed for the trip and the housing. Luckily, his aunt resided and owned a block of apartments and so Dante moved to Norland.

It took him a while to adjust to Norland and when he did, the only event that till this day haunts him was when he stumbled across Father Claudius being attacked by a large mob of men, satanists. His conscious would never allow him to leave this to its own devices and so, being his stubborn self, Dante stepped in to try and help the Father. Dante was not the physically strongest of those his age but he was still agile. He lasted a while before sustaining dangerous and lethal wounds that left him close to dead. Even if what happened next did not happen, Dante says he had no regrets.

Dante has little recall of how it happened because his sight was incredibly vague then. However, he remembered that there was a sea of red before nothing. In this moment, Claudius had tried to help Dante but he fell into a critical state where Claudius chose to turn him to a ghoul. Since then, Dante has been Loyal to his master but finds his continued secrecy very annoying.

blrosesdividers.gif

6050.png

Relationships:

Mother - Alison
He has not met her because of her departure during a time he was to young to recall. He used to question his father about her mercilessly but currently he has no desire to ever find her. Not in his current state. He feels little in terms of her, thought he in a way wishes she was there.

Father - Enrico
Dante's father and the adult who raised him from birth. He loves his father dearly but has always been curious to why his father suddenly became a man devoted to God. He sincerely misses the man but plans not to make any contact with him ever. Not that he could.

Father Claudius
His Master and Creator. Dante truly respects this man though he constantly feels a deep concern for him. Claudius is secretive and it irritates Dante beyond compare. However, Claudius is the one person that Dante cannot leave alone. Not just because it would lead to his suffering but because Dante honestly cares for Claudius.

blrosesdividers.gif

Subaru-22.png

Skills:
-Piano.
-Knife throwing.
-Memory.
-Confident.
-Good under Pressure.
-Medical skills(basic first aid)
-Self Defense
-Swift footed.

blrosesdividers.gif

subaru__diabolik_lovers__by_sweetharth-d5rsdnr.png

Appearance:

Eye colour:
Red/Light Pink

Hair colour:
White

Height:
5''11

blrosesdividers.gif

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray

cs7Z6uX.png

WIP

EstherBlanchett.jpg

"The Lord is my Shepherd...I shall not want."
divider.png

Name: Sister Gertrude Renoldei Cassablanca
Occupation: Transfer from the Vatican; Informant Vampire hunter.

divider.png

-Personality-

Gertrude is in many factors a good person, if not clouded slightly by the teachings of both the Vatican as well as her own Bias.

WIP
divider.png

-Quirks-
Is a bit Gluttonous
Is embarrassed by her Italian accent.

Quotes Bible Versus...a lot

An Avid reader
A Realistic View of the world and herself.
Innocent and Sheltered
A closet hopeless romantic
Likes scaly animals more than fluffy ones.
She may in fact have a small crush on Father Claudius
Can be a bit boy crazy at times
Loves the rain

-Greatest Fears-
Gertie never seems to really let on about what her fears are, being that she is so private and closed off when it comes to her emotions. But a rather large fear that can be noticed is the fear of close intimacy. Being that she is a holy woman and now a child of God, she believes that chastity and virginity are important factors. She may like to look at boys, but she is constantly asking forgiveness for her "sins" and being that she is tempted so easily. This also means that she tries to reframe from over intimate touches with the opposite sex.

Another fear that she seems to hide is her fear of ghouls....rather what they can become. She is also terrified of becoming one herself, not wanting to suffer the same fate as her dear friend did.
divider.png

-Brief Bio-

divider.png

-Relationships-

Father Claudius

Dante

WIP

divider.png

-Skills-
A proficient hunter and killer; Top of the line from the Vatican.
She can in fact play the organ, although she is not the best player.

She is a beautiful opera singer. First Soprano.
Weapons master; Guns, swords, lances, throwing knives (Killing machine)
Analyzing weaknesses and character

Stealth and speed
Sewing and needle work
Drawing

WEAKNESSES

Hand to Hand combat. Being that she is small in stature, she cannot take heavy hits, meaning that if she loses her weapons, she is very weak.
She is a bit clumsy, being that she is pigeon-toed
Over Zealous
Closed minded at times
Showing her emotions out front
Mercy. Her mercy can get in the way, making it difficult to do her job
Overly Trusting at times

divider.png

-Appearance-

Height- 5'3"
Weight- 110 lbs

Body Type- She is rather short, and a bit slim. She seems lithe in appearance and agile. Not child-like, being that she does have womanly curves and a bust, but they are not overly protruding. She wears about a B-cup and is about a size 3 or 4 in clothing. There is an elegance in her appearance, even if she is shorter, but there is also a natural youth and cutest that cannot be ignored. (much to her dismay)

Eye Color- a deep blue; They can become rather steely when she is serious.
Style- She has natural large, doe eyes that give her a look of natural innocence and youth. They slant a bit downward, but not too much to give her a droopy, Moe appearance. There is an intelligence and sharpness to those eyes, although she has a resting nice face.

Hair Color- She is a brunette, but there is a natural Auburn tone that shines through it.
Style-
High cut angled bob. Her hair is very short in the back, barely reaching the nap of her neck, much like a boys. The front is rather long with two locks coming to her shoulders and long bangs scattered across her forehead and along her cheeks.

Skin Color- She has a natural fairness to her skin with warm, peachy undertones giving her a lively look, unlike that of a vampire.
Facial Features- She has a small, rather round face. a small nose that points up slightly on the tip; long lashes with freckles dotting her cheeks and nose. Her mouth is fairly small and bunny-like, her lips not overly large, but naturally rosy. She does not wear much make-up, being that she does not believe in vanity of the self.

Distinguishable Features- N/A

Scars- Deep grooves down her back from her first hunt. She had jumped in the way to save her sister, taking the brunt of the force of the beast. This has given her a deep realism for what a ghoul is, since then ghoul had been a dear friend of hers before turned. From that day on, she has sought to protect ghouls from themselves, and keep them from harming humans. She has also sought to eradicate those vampires seeking to do harm upon the human race.
divider.png

-VOICE-

Winry FML/FML Brotherhood; Eng. Dubbed

divider.png

esther_blanchett_by_stellarium_celesta-d5rk72o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Creator: -TBA
    Name: -Adalyn May Furnace
    Personality: -Adalyn is a very depressed and sour being. She wants nothing to do with anybody except her Master. She is grumpy almost always, that or depressed. She cares for nobody but her Master. Adalyn prefers to hide away during the day, as any typical Ghoul, but tries to act like a normal teenager during the night time, browsing the windows of clothing and jewelery, dreaming of the time before she was changed.
    Quirks: - Daydreamer / -Constantly worries about how she looks/ -Bites her lip raw/ -Loves playing with stray animals/ -Loves to make art with everday objects
    [*]Greatest Fears: -Dying/ -Being away from her Master/ -her Master leaving her/ -Going crazy/ -Killing people/ -Crowds/ -Sunlight
    Brief Bio: -WIP
    Relationships: -Adalyn wishes only to be with her Master.
    Skills: -Can draw/ -Obey/ -Persuation/ -Acrobatics
    Appearance:
    [*]
    500px-Wings-vocaloid-white-hatsune-miku-tie-red-eyes-white-hair-anime-girls-detached-sleeves_831689269.jpg

[*]
    images

[*]
    14221017794410.jpg

[*]
    Konachan-com-100367-headphones-purple_hair-red_eyes-sukone_tei-utau-vocaloid-white-yuyupo.jpg

[*]

Reactions: RaccoonKing
okay so I didnt realize the Master wasnt an NPC

this is awkward but

Is there any Pureblood that needs a servant Ghoul or something

*shrinks*

ldWSfhN.gif

tumblr_inline_mj3q2nhJ9a1rgz5na.gif

'Welcome to the nightmare called 'the realm of desire!'~ Let the show begin!~"

Name:
Abel Saville
Otherwise known as the 'Ringmaster'

Mid twenties by appearance.

row.gif

tumblr_ljqyekWg091qbqrz6o1_500.gif

'Ah...You just had to go and do that, didn't you?...'

Element:

row.gif

21A.gif

'That's simple! I will let you go and we will both be on our merry ways!...Not really, Your already dead."

Personality:
Quirks:
Greatest Fears:

row.gif

tumblr_ljq1wz7njq1qh2nseo1_500.gif

'Come on! Hurry up and fall to the temptation of sin...Then beg on your knees that the Lord forgives you.'

Brief Bio:

row.gif

tumblr_m8q5x9lQ1y1rrm7imo3_500.gif

'I'm sorry! I cannot help you for I am a simple man~ PFFT!'

Relationships:

row.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_m8pmf6w9io1rtd44qo1_500.gif

'Kekeke...May God and all that forgive me for what I'm going to do to end you...'

Skills:
Description of Powers:

row.gif

tumblr_m8q5x9lQ1y1rrm7imo4_500.gif

'HA! Got a secret? Hope you can keep it~'

Appearance:

row.gif

tumblr_inline_mklc89ooW71qz4rgp.gif

'Let's fall into madness together!'

Other:​