Rule of 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

[spacer]Ha Jae folded his hands into his lap, staring off into space. It seemed it was if he were deep in thought. He began to block out his surroundings, hearing only murmurs behind him. Ha Jae had been reflecting on his past and while it wasn't gruesome, it was tiresome and full of regrets. Joining the Rule of 7 wasn't one of them, though.
[spacer]Gato was the bringer of bad news. Ha Jae snapped out of the trance just enough to understand his leader's words. Then, their leader asked for a plan, of all people. It was ironic to the freshman that the leader would be out of ideas. He leaned forward, resting his head on the dorsal surface of his hands. Then he sighed, looking down at the ground. He began visualizing mental maps in the swaying grass.
[spacer]If the spies were being sent in, they of course had to blend in. Substitute teachers or new staff would be too obvious for the Rule of 7. It would only make sense that either students from the school were recruited for the job or there were transfer students about. This would rule out the "anyone" theory. They could ask people if a few student's liked solving crimes or something, and falsely elude to solving the crime with them. In actuality, the group would probably torture the information out of them. However, this didn't seem realistic (neither does this whole roleplay).
[spacer]"...sending in..." he reiterated to himself, his leg shaking. "You said they're sending in people right? That means they'll be some new faces around. Why not look for new faces? If not, maybe ask the teachers if there's anyone, besides me, that's transferred in the last few weeks or months ago..."
[spacer]Ha Jae groaned as his mind ended up in repeating circles and cycles. Thinking up theories and strategies for the leader was incredibly stressing. It was like trying to please teachers or his parents, and he believed Gato had the same expectations for everyone in the Rule of 7. He could feel an incredible weight on his shoulders even with the knowledge that he wasn't the only one carrying everything out. Maybe it was the fact that he cared so deeply for the Rule of 7 that he wanted to preserve it. He wouldn't let his own simple ideas slide into the conversation, it wouldn't be long before those simple answers were found out by the investigators if he sounded them and the group followed.
[spacer]"I also support Tsuda's idea. Since I was a transfer student multiple times, it might be easier to get along with them as well."
[/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer]
[spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer]

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Mikumo stopped tending to the plants and turned her head when Gato arrived. Listening to him go on about the spy's who most likely were lurking around the school she wore a look of concern. If the police were sending in spy's she thought they must be growing despite end the murders. It was obvious they needed to be even more cautious now. Mikumo sighed listening to Gato finish up speaking then listened to the others.

Taking a moment while they gave their ideas she thought trying to come up with something productive. She then spoke,

"I agree with the others, we should keep a eye out for new faces. Be cautious of new people lurking around or someone asking lots of questions. If their a new teacher or something if could be hard to pick them out. Though I think even if their our age it could be a bit easier to pick them out, especially with how fearful everyone is with everything going on."

Mikumo folded her arms a bit as she spoke looking down.

"If anything big happens though like the others said we will stand with you that's what friends do."

She smiled happily finishing up speaking.​

Tsuda Isao
When the other agreed another thing popped into his head, "We could fake our deaths and pose as ghosts, we could dress up in some costumes or something to keep others from noticing we are still alive. Thing is I believe that only a few of us should fake deaths because if all seven of us "die" they might get suspicious." in his mind this idea was almost flawless. They would most likely vote who will "die" and who will remain alive then go on and continue with the murders as the "dead" while the living pick out targets and find who the spies are so that they could be led into an ambush by both living and "dead". "This idea can also coincide with my last suggestion." he loved the fact that these idea's were coming to his head because for once one of his plans didn't involve Gato getting angry that he would suggest his usual "go and kill everything with risk of being spotted" tactics.

He waited some time before stretching and then looking toward the sky. It was a nice day for the group of murderers to scheme about the future, and of what to do with the investigators that would be apparent eventually. They just needed to take things slow, maybe even make the school believe that the murderers had disappeared and would not continue ending lives of many. He shuffled his feet a little in hopes Gato would respond to their idea's.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: JadedWaifu
i35i1l.png

crclz.jpg

A
nika's eyes went wide at the thought of being killed off then she slowly blinked and regained her calm demeanor. Looking down at Sebastian she smiled, "not a problem, I can take care of myself. Despite my stature I'm a big girl," she then squatted down to pick up her bag. Lopping it over her shoulder she stretched upwards getting on her tip toes and letting out a long, loud yawn. The nap earlier hadn't been quite long enough.

"So, what's the game plan? Of course we should do our best to blend in… but do you think it's a good idea for us to be seen together? They may know about investigators being sent here… we wouldn't want anyone to become suspicious of us, being new and all. We should find a secret place to meet…" The small girl squinted as she looked across the campus towards a group of girls and a boy. Being near sighted she couldn't tell what was happening or who it was, but they were one of the few people left wandering around the Academy. The flood of students had slowed down to a trickle.

"Should we take a look around for…" her brow knit as she thought on the others name. Reaching to her back pocket her hand fondled her behind; she snapped her fingers in frustration. She'd left the pictures with her partner's names on them on her desk at home because her running tights had no pockets.

crclz.jpg

Sebastian Kurosawa

"Blending in is out of the option, honestly." Sebastian said as he rubbed his chin. "As it stands people can easily recognize us as outsiders. At least considering by all the half-way and dirty stares I've been gettin'. But, they have no way of knowing while we're here... Ideally. But, we're playing on the backhand regardless." He commented while stretching, letting out a long and drawn out sigh as he did.

"Either way, before we move on we need what's-his-face here... Rei. Rai. Rey. Whatever the hell his name is. I have no intention of running this bullshit, so just know you two are going to be the ones making most of the decisions. Responsibility is bullshit." Sebastian commented lazily while sitting on the ground before laying down - eyes closing. "We should assume everyone we meet in the school is the murderer or apart of a group of murderers. Play it safe and don't mindlessly trust anyone here."

"Also, I have no intention of doing any more walking. Ryu is gonna come to us or he's gonna get shanked and left for dead in an alley. His fault."

newcreate.php

tumblr_n8gnhiqHmI1rfx24fo1_500.gif

"Get serious here. Do you really think any authoritative professional would have the balls to cooperate with us?" He said while rolling his eyes. This was going to have to be a little more sneaky than he wanted but, whatever got the job done. He began to pace back and forth until stopping. "Also for this were going to have to split up and get what we can. Ha, get in the advisors office and get me any information on students who've registered in the last month or so. Tsuda your on hall duty. Anyone look suspicious in anyway, give me the details. Mikumo, same for you. Your going to be on courtyard and field duty. I want all eyes on the school at all times. We can't just let these punks come into our territory and mess around."

He glared as he began to released his skateboard from his grip and place his foot on it. "As for me, I'm not going to be attended classes today. If anything, I stick out like a soar thumb. But, while I'm skipping, I'll be causing a bit of havoc behind the scenes. If we can't pull them out by data, then we'll just do a little killing. Their basically police officers, right? They'd be the first one's on the scene full prepared for what's happening. I'll send a text when I'm ready. Meeting dismissed."

image.jpeg

Mikumo looked at Tsuda as he made his faking death proposal, she held back the want to roll her eyes. It was a bit crazy of a idea and would most likely fail ether way. She sighed keeping her arms folded looking down for a moment. When Gato spoke again she looked at him and listened giving a nod when he told her what to do.

"I usually tend to the schools plants so I'll easily blend in. I'll let you know if I hear any major leads but little stuff I'll just keep track of, as usual."

Mikumo smiled as she spoke to the others, she was excited to do something active. Things had been slow for a bit with them laying low to keep off suspicion.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: JadedWaifu
Status
Not open for further replies.