Not open for further replies.
Q

Quintessence

Original poster
newcreate.php
tumblr_nc6gxwKdBi1qbvovho1_500.gif
newcreate.php

tumblr_mjlb6jRK4N1rka95to1_500.gif

Welcome to Springward Academy For The Gifted; a small highschool created to house the supernatural children of Kasai City. Many from around the world enroll to enter such a prestigious school. Founded no more than ten years ago, the owner runs the school as the head master. For quite a long time, peace and unity roamed the school allowing the children who aren't exactly normal live happily with others among them while they took up their studies. They even learned to control the gifts that was passed down through their families. The city saw the academy as a wonderful investment and allowed more and more studies to join each and every semester until a total of eight thousand students were enrolled.

tumblr_n9g63kCU1A1svhpylo1_500.gif

However, in the previous semester, a number of students were brutally murdered in the school; some beyond recognition. The principal refused to answer any of the investigators questions; as if he was afraid or not obligated to. With no clues or follow ups, investigators were at a stalemate. Their only puzzle piece was the crimson red moon that appeared in the sky the night before someone was killed. Later on in the semester, officers noticed slight tagging among the bodes. They varied from "7", "777", "Lucky 7's" and "Rule Of 7". Officers believe the tagging is a link to a sort of supernatural gang among the students.

tumblr_nhzuf6hadP1rercezo1_500.gif

With little to know evidence and no student or teacher brave enough to speak up about it, officers were left with one option. Three officers brought their children to the academy with one mission only. Live among the students and find any clues you can. Stop this gang and protect the students that are here. Use your own powers if needed. Will they be successful in stopping the Rule Of 7, or will they just be another blood pool to fill the gym floors.

[/SIZE]

newcreate.php

tumblr_o3ldo9fyzj1utze03o1_500.gif

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Telekenesis || Investigator 1 || Weapon ||@un coin de soleil

Name || Age|| Female || Grade || Healing Touch || Investigator 2 || Weapon || @JadedWaifu

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Pyrokinesis || Investigator 3 || Weapon || @Jageroux

newcreate.php

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Aquatic Survival/Communication With Fish || #7|| Weapon || Open/

Name || Age|| Female|| Grade || Plant Manipulation || #6|| Weapon || Open

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Crystal Manipulation || #5|| Weapon || Open

Name || Age|| Female || Grade || Blood Manipulation || #4|| Weapon || @Vivian

[Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Puppeteer/Control of Others || #3|| Weapon || @kaome

Name || Age|| Female|| Grade || Hypnosis/Dream Eating || #2|| Weapon || @Gula Gula

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || All-Mighty Push || #1|| Weapon || Me

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it is Kasai City so I am assuming Japan?

tumblr_nuxw2p5G4X1qam6y9o3_540.gif

Rei Otaga || 17 || Male || 2nd Level Highschool || Telekenesis || Investigator 1 || Katana

Uses his ability to influence/manipulate/move objects/matter with his mind. Although due to his "unstable" emotional state of mind, tends to avoid using his ability as much as possible—and the fact that using it gives him nosebleeds. And migrains. Ugh. Let's not forget those.

His abilities includes:​
  • Binding: To keep object/being from moving.
  • Levitation: To lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
  • Matter Manipulation: Manipulate matter with your mind.
  • Psionic Speed: To augment the user's physical speed, e.g. outrunning a speeding vehicle.
  • Psionic Strength: To augment the user's physical strength, e.g. punching through a steel wall.
  • Telekinetic Bullet Projection: To project telekinetic energy or objects as bullets.
  • Telekinetic Choking: To strangle others.
  • Telekinetic Grip: To grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
  • Telekinetic Maneuver: To alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack.
  • Telekinetic Pull/Push: To pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf or sliding a cup across a table.

Last edited by a moderator:

boy_by_kaiwan_achira-d7nfhi8.jpg

[ Ha Jae || Sixteen || Male || 1st Year || Puppeteer/Control of Others || #3|| Clay Dolls ||
Clay Dolls Weapon
Utilizing his power and his love for the arts, he creates clay or mud dolls to do his bidding.
He can only control five, but five is enough because these dolls possess the same strength as he - meaning all five would be five times his strength.
(used to dispose of evidence or corpses; as smugglers and thieves; as slaves or lil' house pets; as fighters.)
Can be activated by giving it DNA of some sort (doesn't have to be his), mostly hair.
Otherwise, he has limited control over living things, but has complete control over inanimate things.
extra
transferred here a year or two ago along with a few others

This hasn't been updating :C

I'll have my character up soon.

2u469s6.gif

Anika Fleur // 18 // Female // 3rd Year // Investigator 2 // Dual Pistols

Healing Touch
Any contact with her skin or aura feeds others healing / restorative energy, while ultimately draining her own spiritual mana and life force.

When healing cuts, bruises, broken bones, common colds, etc. Her own powers get drained away a bit so she experiences some physical symptoms, such as: dizziness, nausea, cold sweats. Of course it all depends on the nature and severity of the situation.

When healing more major internal and external afflictions like 3rd degree burns, lost limbs, heart attacks, cancer, someone dead or on the verge of death - the physical symptoms are far more cruel. Fainting, memory loss, rapid aging (forward and backwards), heart failure (death). So, though she is very sweet, caring and endearing, she's very distant. She is completely non-physically affectionate with others all together.

Along with the physical symptoms her powers need a window of time to recharge if she becomes too over exerted. Her power comes from her strange spiritual aura passed down to her from her mother. This makes it possible for her to stretch her spiritual being outwards and touch matter, allowing her to fix broken objects and structures as well. The physical symptoms still apply of course completely dependent upon the size of the broken structure / object.

I'd be interested in playing the Rule of 7 Crystal Manipulator, though is the Ro7 the gang of murderers? If so I think it will be a nice change of pace since I very rarely get to play evil/sadistic characters.

Id like to play as the 7th character that can speak to fish...(aquaman...) but yeah. This rp sounds great.

I'd be interested in playing the Rule of 7 Crystal Manipulator, though is the Ro7 the gang of murderers? If so I think it will be a nice change of pace since I very rarely get to play evil/sadistic characters.
Id like to play as the 7th character that can speak to fish...(aquaman...) but yeah. This rp sounds great.
@IzanagiSin
@Cyanide Tears

Hello you both! Here's the link to the OOC/Signups. Come on by.

Now if I'm correct we have 1 role left

OPEN SIGNUPS - Rule Of 7 || {OOC & Sign Ups}

What? No. Follow the link to the sign ups .

Sorry! I wasn't getting notifications since I didn't follow the thread♣-_-♦

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.