Not open for further replies.
Q

Quintessence

Original poster
newcreate.php
tumblr_nc6gxwKdBi1qbvovho1_500.gif
newcreate.php

tumblr_mjlb6jRK4N1rka95to1_500.gif

Welcome to Springward Academy For The Gifted; a small highschool created to house the supernatural children of Kasai City. Many from around the world enroll to enter such a prestigious school. Founded no more than ten years ago, the owner runs the school as the head master. For quite a long time, peace and unity roamed the school allowing the children who aren't exactly normal live happily with others among them while they took up their studies. They even learned to control the gifts that was passed down through their families. The city saw the academy as a wonderful investment and allowed more and more studies to join each and every semester until a total of eight thousand students were enrolled.

tumblr_n9g63kCU1A1svhpylo1_500.gif

However, in the previous semester, a number of students were brutally murdered in the school; some beyond recognition. The principal refused to answer any of the investigators questions; as if he was afraid or not obligated to. With no clues or follow ups, investigators were at a stalemate. Their only puzzle piece was the crimson red moon that appeared in the sky the night before someone was killed. Later on in the semester, officers noticed slight tagging among the bodes. They varied from "7", "777", "Lucky 7's" and "Rule Of 7". Officers believe the tagging is a link to a sort of supernatural gang among the students.

tumblr_nhzuf6hadP1rercezo1_500.gif

With little to know evidence and no student or teacher brave enough to speak up about it, officers were left with one option. Three officers brought their children to the academy with one mission only. Live among the students and find any clues you can. Stop this gang and protect the students that are here. Use your own powers if needed. Will they be successful in stopping the Rule Of 7, or will they just be another blood pool to fill the gym floors.

[/SIZE]

newcreate.php

tumblr_o3ldo9fyzj1utze03o1_500.gif

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Telekenesis || Investigator 1 || Weapon ||@un coin de soleil

Name || Age|| Female || Grade || Healing Touch || Investigator 2 || Weapon || @JadedWaifu

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Pyrokinesis || Investigator 3 || Weapon || @Jageroux

newcreate.php

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Aquatic Survival/Communication With Fish || #7|| Weapon || Open/

Name || Age|| Female|| Grade || Plant Manipulation || #6|| Weapon || Open

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Crystal Manipulation || #5|| Weapon || Open

Name || Age|| Female || Grade || Blood Manipulation || #4|| Weapon || @Vivian

[Name || Age|| Male || Grade || Puppeteer/Control of Others || #3|| Weapon || @kaome

Name || Age|| Female|| Grade || Hypnosis/Dream Eating || #2|| Weapon || @Gula Gula

Name || Age|| Male || Grade || All-Mighty Push || #1|| Weapon || Me

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: What is Dream Eating?
Consider it the infiltration and harvesting of one's dreams. Through this, an opponent is enhanced or healed. But dream eating can only take place if someone is asleep.

Consider it the infiltration and harvesting of one's dreams. Through this, an opponent is enhanced or healed. But dream eating can only take place if someone is asleep.
So what your saying is it helps the opponent?

It helps #2. Since ya know. She's the one with the ability.

Are we gonna reserve a character here? Cause if we are I'd like the one with the telekenisis.. :)

Also very interested in this.

I'm interested in playing the transfer student with healing touch ~

@Quintessence

Groovy ~ should we go ahead and start picking a name, age and what not? I know there's a lot of roles to fill still though like you said

Seems interesting; Can I reserve Transfer Student #3 (Pyro?)

I'm interested in playing blood manipulation if it's available. o:

Seems interesting; Can I reserve Transfer Student #3 (Pyro?)
Welcome aboard.

I'm interested in playing blood manipulation if it's available. o:
Why of course you may.

Also if you all want to start thinking of the information like age and name and face claim and etc go right ahead. I will most likely have the OOC and character sheets up by the end of the week.

Is there certain can's or can'ts to powers? Or is it free for interpretation?

Well, respectfully, I'd like everyone to have freedom of their power. Just don't exactly go overboard. Be reasonable. For example, your character has blood manipulation. You wouldn't expect her to be able to manipulate the blood of the entire earth now would you?

Well, respectfully, I'd like everyone to have freedom of their power. Just don't exactly go overboard. Be reasonable. For example, your character has blood manipulation. You wouldn't expect her to be able to manipulate the blood of the entire earth now would you?
Oh no, of course. I just wanted to make sure before I started listening what she can and cannot do with blood. ^^ Thank you!

Is the hypnotist / dream-eater still available? If so, I'll snatch that shit up.~

Sweet! Time to come up with a persona.~

Status
Not open for further replies.