Not open for further replies.
Q

Quintessence

Original poster

• newcreate.php
    tumblr_nc6gxwKdBi1qbvovho1_500.gif
    newcreate.php

tumblr_mjlb6jRK4N1rka95to1_500.gif

Welcome to Springward Academy For The Gifted; a small highschool created to house the supernatural children of Kasai City. Many from around the world enroll to enter such a prestigious school. Founded no more than ten years ago, the owner runs the school as the head master. For quite a long time, peace and unity roamed the school allowing the children who aren't exactly normal live happily with others among them while they took up their studies. They even learned to control the gifts that was passed down through their families. The city saw the academy as a wonderful investment and allowed more and more studies to join each and every semester until a total of eight thousand students were enrolled.

tumblr_n9g63kCU1A1svhpylo1_500.gif

However, in the previous semester, a number of students were brutally murdered in the school; some beyond recognition. The principal refused to answer any of the investigators questions; as if he was afraid or not obligated to. With no clues or follow ups, investigators were at a stalemate. Their only puzzle piece was the crimson red moon that appeared in the sky the night before someone was killed. Later on in the semester, officers noticed slight tagging among the bodes. They varied from "7", "777", "Lucky 7's" and "Rule Of 7". Officers believe the tagging is a link to a sort of supernatural gang among the students.

tumblr_nhzuf6hadP1rercezo1_500.gif

With little to know evidence and no student or teacher brave enough to speak up about it, officers were left with one option. Three officers brought their children to the academy with one mission only. Live among the students and find any clues you can. Stop this gang and protect the students that are here. Use your own powers if needed. Will they be successful in stopping the Rule Of 7, or will they just be another blood pool to fill the gym floors.

IC Thread

• [color=]Quote 1 here[/color]

[color=]Quote 2 here[/color]

le image of character here
    ]

★ Name ☆
    le name here

★ Age ☆

(15-18)

★ Role ☆

le role herer

★Gender ☆

le gender here

★ Grade ☆

le freshmen, sophomore, junior or senior here

★ Signature Weapon ☆

le weapon here

★ Ability ☆

le ability here.

★ Face Claim ☆

le face claim here

★ Theme Song ☆
    le theme song here

★ Personality ☆

1 | | 2 | | 3 | | 4
    le personality thingy here

★ Bio ☆

le bio here

★ Talents And Skills ☆

☆ 1
    ☆ 2
    ☆ 3
    ☆ 4
    ☆ 5

★Explanation of Ability ☆

le in depth description of what your ability lets you do and stuf

★Likes ☆

☆1
    ☆2
    ☆3
    ☆4
    ☆5
    ☆6

★ Dislikes ☆

☆1
    ☆2
    ☆3
    ☆4
    ☆5
    ☆6

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. So, I'm just retarded and half asleep.

I'll get my post out within the next two hours it's my goal for the night xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: JadedWaifu
Wait so has everyone NOW posted twice? Who's left?

Im only asking just so I know who isn't active anymore. I wanted to wait to make sure everyone got a post in but if were gonna have to drop more, well Ill just have to keep the plot going

Midori still ain't posted.

It has been a trying week! I will reply soon, can not promise a date, but before the weeks up ~~

I'll try to post in a bit - work has been a pain the last few days.

I'm still here.

Been wondering what has been going on. I'm still in but just realized that I can check this to see what is going on in peoples lives. I have no life so I can post constantly.

I'm the same I have a job but it's a job that ends up with me having a lot of free time. So like always free to post xD

I can check things constantly, but I can usually get out a post a night even though my job and art keeps me busy. Besides I'ms till slowly feeling my way around the site, I can wait for whoever and whatever to reply ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.