Not open for further replies.
Q

Quintessence

Original poster

• newcreate.php
    tumblr_nc6gxwKdBi1qbvovho1_500.gif
    newcreate.php

tumblr_mjlb6jRK4N1rka95to1_500.gif

Welcome to Springward Academy For The Gifted; a small highschool created to house the supernatural children of Kasai City. Many from around the world enroll to enter such a prestigious school. Founded no more than ten years ago, the owner runs the school as the head master. For quite a long time, peace and unity roamed the school allowing the children who aren't exactly normal live happily with others among them while they took up their studies. They even learned to control the gifts that was passed down through their families. The city saw the academy as a wonderful investment and allowed more and more studies to join each and every semester until a total of eight thousand students were enrolled.

tumblr_n9g63kCU1A1svhpylo1_500.gif

However, in the previous semester, a number of students were brutally murdered in the school; some beyond recognition. The principal refused to answer any of the investigators questions; as if he was afraid or not obligated to. With no clues or follow ups, investigators were at a stalemate. Their only puzzle piece was the crimson red moon that appeared in the sky the night before someone was killed. Later on in the semester, officers noticed slight tagging among the bodes. They varied from "7", "777", "Lucky 7's" and "Rule Of 7". Officers believe the tagging is a link to a sort of supernatural gang among the students.

tumblr_nhzuf6hadP1rercezo1_500.gif

With little to know evidence and no student or teacher brave enough to speak up about it, officers were left with one option. Three officers brought their children to the academy with one mission only. Live among the students and find any clues you can. Stop this gang and protect the students that are here. Use your own powers if needed. Will they be successful in stopping the Rule Of 7, or will they just be another blood pool to fill the gym floors.

IC Thread

• [color=]Quote 1 here[/color]

[color=]Quote 2 here[/color]

le image of character here
    ]

★ Name ☆
    le name here

★ Age ☆

(15-18)

★ Role ☆

le role herer

★Gender ☆

le gender here

★ Grade ☆

le freshmen, sophomore, junior or senior here

★ Signature Weapon ☆

le weapon here

★ Ability ☆

le ability here.

★ Face Claim ☆

le face claim here

★ Theme Song ☆
    le theme song here

★ Personality ☆

1 | | 2 | | 3 | | 4
    le personality thingy here

★ Bio ☆

le bio here

★ Talents And Skills ☆

☆ 1
    ☆ 2
    ☆ 3
    ☆ 4
    ☆ 5

★Explanation of Ability ☆

le in depth description of what your ability lets you do and stuf

★Likes ☆

☆1
    ☆2
    ☆3
    ☆4
    ☆5
    ☆6

★ Dislikes ☆

☆1
    ☆2
    ☆3
    ☆4
    ☆5
    ☆6

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! If it's not too late I'd love to take the flower-girl role.

I'm gonna read through all the other sheets and start brainstorming, but it's pretty late so might not be able to finish a sheet by tonight. If I don't, tomorrow night for sure!
Hello hello. No one has currently claimed it so your free to do so.

@Gula Gula, is everything going ok?

I'll have my character up tonight!

Eek, I'm going to have to retract my earlier statement. Trying to sort out the mess that my life is, and adding another RP onto the pile at this point in time probably isn't the best idea.

Sorry about that! This seems like a great idea though, I wish you all the best. (And I also may just continue to stalk to see how things go...)

Sorry for not posting my character last night. I was super tired and couldn't get access to a PC. I'll try to have it posted sometime today.

Eek, I'm going to have to retract my earlier statement. Trying to sort out the mess that my life is, and adding another RP onto the pile at this point in time probably isn't the best idea.

Sorry about that! This seems like a great idea though, I wish you all the best. (And I also may just continue to stalk to see how things go...)
Thats alright I hope things work out for you.

Sorry for not posting my character last night. I was super tired and couldn't get access to a PC. I'll try to have it posted sometime today.
Thats ok just try to have it worked out soon :3

Reactions: Aois
I apologize as well, my friends have been taking me out every night the past three days until like midnight and working on top of that has me pooped ~ >.<

COMING SOON ~~

Hi, i'm a friend of un coin de soleil. I hear you have a plant manipulation position open :D

"Nightmare plays while I sleep."
Sorako45.full.1061144-1.jpg

"Daydream sleeps while I play."
Name:
Midori Yume

Role:
Hypnotist / Dream Eater

Grade:
Junior

Signature Weapon:
Flute Blade

Ability:
Hypnotism & Dream Eating

Face Claim:
Sorako45

Theme Song:

Personality:
Lazy / Unmotivated /// Overbearing / Playful
Midori suffers from Split Personality Disorder which fluctuates with the time cycle, notably during the day and night. During the day, she's the aloof entity she refers to as Daydream. During the night, she's a playful being she calls Nightmare. It's hard to determine how she truly feels about things, so it's more a matter of whoever you're dealing with at the time. Daydream tries not to get involved in the affairs of others, but does engage in the semi-daily requirement that she consume dreams in order to stay awake. Outside of this, she's prone to sleeping the entire day away. Nightmare, on the other hand, loves to socialize and enter others' dream states. She's a more ravenous eater, so she often requires someone keep her in check.

Biography:
Midori was born to a poorer family, but didn't grow up wanting for anything. They were smart enough to only have as many children as they could afford, namely just her, so she was adequately taken care of. Her early years in school were met with dozens of failed attempts to make friends, namely because she was prone to falling asleep halfway through whatever it was they were doing. These periods of sleep were always accompanied by an unexplained forgetfulness.

Her excess sleeping eventually caught the attention of her parents, who took her to get checked out when she was seven years old. The world had recently begun to make strides in discovering children born with special abilities, and it turned out that she was one of those children. Her parents were unsure what to make of it, but decided it wasn't important.

As Midori grew older, her powers intensified. By her tenth birthday, she became consciously aware of her actions during the night. Her parents, having decided to watch her one night, realized that she would suddenly wake up during the night, acting far different from her usual self. She'd run around and make chewing noises as though she was eating something. She spotted her parents one night while they were observing her and played her favorite flute for them, but her mother collapsed shortly thereafter. The doctor revealed she'd fallen into a coma.

Fearing that Midori had something to do with it, he sent her away to be adopted, though no one ever picked her up because of her peculiar past. Over the years, several incidents arose in which children woke up screaming, claiming they'd had nightmares. Some became so traumatized that they had to receive special therapy. It was this string of continuous events that led Midori to name her nighttime self Nightmare and her daytime self Daydream.

Because of her powers, she was secluded from the rest of the children to keep them safe. This proved to have a detrimental effect on her health, as she needed to consume dreams in order to maintain her own energy. If she was suffocated, she would end up sleeping forever. The heads of the orphanage eventually realized this, and decided to permit her daytime self to eat as she needed, her being a more reserved being that wouldn't excessively gorge herself. The nighttime self remained secluded.

As time went on, Midori grew bored with the monotony of her everyday life. She was happy when she heard she was going to a school especially for children born with powers, though she was disheartened with the fact that she wouldn't get away with not doing any work now. She's been attending since her Freshman year, and now knows most of the ins and outs of Springward Academy.

She's not sure how it came about, but she eventually joined a group calling itself Rule of 7. Assuming her involvement was Nightmare's doing, she didn't pay it any mind. They provided her with dreams, and they didn't require too much work of her. She was certain that Nightmare provided them with plenty of entertainment while she slept.

Talents & Skills:
Artistic Talent - Midori demonstrates an exceptional aptitude for both the art of painting and the art of music.
Insightful - Lazy though she may be, Midori is quite perceptive, although this may just be because she spends enough time lazing around to notice the small details.
Agile - Ironically enough, Midori is a pretty speedy character. She doesn't move around a lot, but when she does, she can really move. Nightmare does a lot more of this than Daydream does.

Ability Explanation:

Hypnotism - By altering people's brain activity through sound, Midori is able to induce a sleeping state. The effect works on anyone within hearing range. The effect doesn't work if someone uses something to block the sound.
Daydream - By maintaining eye contact with someone, Midori can cause them to enter a daydream-like trance, during which she can enter their "dream space". An avatar of the person represents them while in this space, and damage done to said avatar will cause mental damage to the represented person. A complete consumption of the dream energy within this space will irreversibly make someone thoroughly unmotivated, sapping them of all mental energy.
Nightmare - By making physical contact with someone that is sleeping, Midori is able to enter their dream space. What her being there entails the same as Daydream does, but the avatar is less likely to recognize or see Midori as a threat.
Dream Manipulation - Midori is capable of altering people's dreams once in their dream space, making them as pleasant or unpleasant as she desires. She can use this to repair mental anguish or to further advance it, so long as there is dream energy left to manipulate.

Dream Consumption - By absorbing the energy around one's dream space, Midori essentially "eats" their dream, which saps them of mental strength and motivation. Depending on how much of one's dream energy Midori consumes, they may become forever unmotivated, some even entering into coma-like states. Dream energy regenerates at a rate proportionate to how much is missing. Midori has found that the more aspiration one has towards a dream, the tastier it is for her.

Musical Instruments
Artwork
Journal Writing

Dislikes:
Working
Meticulous Activities
Sports
Animals

What would happen if Midori went into the dream of someone that was super lewd? Like, 18 year old overly hormonal teenage boy lewd? Would it have the potential of causing in side effects in regards to her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just innocent curiosity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)​

@Jageroux, nothing physically, no. She would be mentally change if his dream avatar was to pursue...well, you know...

Dream would probably taste pretty weird at most. Nothing about her would change though. She wouldn't suddenly become super lewd.

Balls; there went a needlessly amusing scenario - I'll think something equally stupid, don't worry.

Ooo, I can make him incorporate random slang into his dialect.

Soo yeah about that position that is open *o*

Status
Not open for further replies.