Ruins of Naught

A smirk spreads over her face as she looks up under her lashes to the large beast, "I am not a lizard, high noon is dangerous for a mortal being such as myself. I'd much rather not risk fainting for heat exhaustion before we get anywhere far." she took a bite from her fruit, and swallowed, "Plus nutrition would be a bonus as well. We will not be stopped for long."

"I have time, I had some snacks while we were travelling, so no need for me to rush you." Tynebris says, remaining curled up and somewhat not enjoying the sun, hence the position of his wings. "I just don't like the strong sun, it is blending me a bit, not to mention it hurts a bit in my eyes." the dragon adds in a quieter tone.

Looking over him with a careful expression a slow grin touched her lips observing the creature. "I suppose with your body colouring and heavy scales, the sun would be quite the pain."

"No reason to hide it, I don't really like the sun much. After a while it does get quite hot; though I am used to that by now." Tynebris says calmly. "Though sleeping all the time at day isn't good either, easier to hunt when the animals are active too." the large reptile adds.