Ruins of Naught

Well he seemed prideful at least, a common trait she had noted with many dragon types before she smirked more so to his final comment. "He isn't nearly as bad as some, but still terrible." she replied to the beast, "As if you couldn't figure it out, that slum of a man happens to be Jynard. He is more than he appears probably why he keeps trying to annoy you." she laid a hand to herself, "Ramisa." she put flatly.

"Don't be getting to cozy back there now."

"My former friends call me Tynebris, the people around refer to me as dragon or beast. Nice to meet you Ramisa" the black scaled dragon says, pronouncing her name wrong. "Your friend, Jynard as you claim, is quite annoying. Does he really have to be here, doesn't he have more important places to be soon?" the dragon adds asking, pronouncing - as with Ramisa - the name wrong, again.

"If you don't mind, my wings would like some movement again, with this beautiful weather it would be a shame to not enjoy the breezes every now and then." the dragon says with a minor grin.

She chuckled softly hearing Tynebris pronouncing her name wrong. Honestly she wasn't all that surprised, it was a strange name in general. Unless you came from her empire, then it wasn't so uncommon. "Jynard is more of my boss than a friend, and he is merely handing out the missions." Jynard grunted in approval, "He'll be off soon enough.. unless you have already stated all you need too, Jyn?"

"Aye, you have a map of the continent already Ramisa. All you would have to do is gather your supplies to travel. I have no need for the pair of you a moment further." he nodded as his own being shimmered and shook out of existence. Nothing new to her but she could assume to those who didn't clue in that he was a demon, it would be unusual.

Lifting her gaze upwards to the ebony coloured dragon, she tipped her head forward. "Please do not let me keep you grounded Tynebris. If you wish to soar, then please do. I am going to gather up some things from the village before i start mapping out the best way to start off towards the ocean continent. Oh and," she chuckled again, "Some help with my elven name, it's pronounced Rama-sa-" she nodded to him, "Is there anything you will require from the town?" she at least asked, never knowing.

Tynebris smirked as Jynard left. As Ramisa told him how to pronounce her name he started mumbling to himself, practicing the proper pronounciation. "Oh, there is something I might need from town. You see, I just had a snack although I would need a meal. It's a hassle to find proper meal near any town." Tynebris replies as he stretches his wings. The beast lifts off from the ground and then looks at Ramisa. "How long will you need to be ready?" the dragon asks, hovering a bit over the ground.

She blinked to him, he was a dragon. Shouldn't he be looking for something large enough to fill his belly. Though she nodded, "Alright, it shouldn't be long. Give me about ten minutes."

"See you in 10minutes then here." the dragon says as he flies away, roaring once. Shortly after roaring he starts circling the area, observing the people from above.

She took her time carefully mulling over which was which and what was what. Choosing the essentials and dismissing what one would claim to be materialistic.

Though the question would be to find some sort of food to feed the ebony drake, and that was already proving hard. It wasn't like she could go up to the farmer and plainly ask for him to look aside while a beast of such magnitude dove down, scooped up and devoured some of his cattle. And if that was the case, it would surely cost a pretty coin, one she wouldn't be able to afford.

Sighing some as she brushed back the curls of black hair, her gaze lifted to look around the out skirting of the village as she walked outwards again. The idea of going across the ocean was immense, exciting and also discouraging. Not much was really known about the opposite lands, and yet she was being sent there to find the relic hopefully before other hired men and women. This was going to be difficult, maybe that had been why Jynard was trying to bring Tynebris... a dragon wasn't something usually people enjoyed to mess with, but then again she could be wrong.

Tynebris seemed a lot more casual than most of the bestial lizards she had seen at home. Hell a Ivory Emperor stood almost eighteen feet from tail to snout, and that was even low balling it and assuming it was female. Talograth alone from what she could recall was about twenty two feet. It made her curious more about Tynebris in all honestly.

Lifting her gaze upwards further, she scoured the skies for the beast. Though the sudden thought came into her mind. He was a black drake, could it be possible he was a brethren clan to the Ebony Barons? That thought alone made her shiver, such vicious beasts... demons of the sky really.

Tynebris is flying around in the sky, enjoying the breezes. The dragon is a skillful flyer, the second most thing he does besides resting. Ever so now and then he spots a bird, though he doesn't hunt them, it would be a waste of energy for what they satisfy, plus he expects to get something from Ramisa.

Although still quite young, Tynebris is already reaches from snout to tail twenty feet, hard to believe and not easy to see; most of the length comes from his tail, thus making it hard to believe. Adding to his flight skills he is quite slim, most probably from living so long in this area and always barely getting enough food.

Not only did Tynebris fly, the time flew too. What seemed for him like ten minutes was infact twenty five minutes. As he realized that he was actually flying for over ten minutes the dragon returned to the previous spot, which did require additional five minutes for him to find his way back.

Unlike other dragons of his clan - which still remains unknown - Tynebris lands majestically and calmly onto the field near Ramisa. "Sorry, time flew faster than me." the dragon says to Ramisa, partially laughing about his pun. "Didn't notice that I was for so long in the air, it is quite relaxing, you should try it too some day." the dragon adds as he lies down onto the ground like a dog would sit.

Chuckling as she pinned back her hair with a hand, she grinned softly. "I have actually, where i hail from is far far west. I come from the elven palace actually, filled to the brim with dragons and elves alike." she pointed to him before she mussled through her pack to pull out honestly not much but it was better than nothing, a large chunk of elk purchased from the butcher. Though he certainly gave her a curious wondering look when she said she would take it as it, rather than slicing the whole thing up. "Silivena and Talograth are drone dragons from Granlious, the brood of the ivory emperor dragons. I've flown with Talon a few times, it is certainly a rush."

Offering up the meal, she shrugged. "I know it is not much in the least, but perhaps as we travel, the game in the brush will be far more suited to you Tynebris."

"So I am not frightening you in any way?" Tynebris asks curiously as he gets up onto his hind legs and stretches his wings, looking down at Ramisa. "The names sound familiar, though I never met them in person before." Tynebris says, in a curious tone. "But to be honest, I'd prefer not meeting them, not until I am old and big enough to face them." the dragon adds.

Then the dragon eyes the meal Ramisa brought him, "It is atleast better than a bird, they are so small." the dragon replies as she hands him the meal, a bit disappointed; though he accepts it without any sign of hesitation. "It sure is more than I would have gotten in ten minutes, not even in the thirty minutes I would have managed to get that much." the dragon tells, reliefed that she even brought something for him.

Looking up to him, she tilted her head to the side. "Are you suppose to be frightening?" she knew it might have sounded insulting but she grew up with dragons around her. She knew when to fear them and when not to worry, so at this moment he was on the latter of not to worry.

Shouldering her pack up onto her again, she smiles some. "I didn't overly really want to go around asking the farmers to hand over their cattle, but i do apologize it isn't as much. We'll find more as we move along. I've heard rumours of a large karkadan roaming around in the forest beyond the craggy hills." she pointed beyond the sparse forest that surrounded them now.

"You better don't want me to be like my brethren, we are notorious for savage actions and raiding villages. I prefer to be more peaceful than them, but if needed I won't hold back." Tynebris claims. "Before I realized that it was wrong I was tested to see if I am worth it to stay in the clan; a small village was my testing field." the dragon adds in a lowered voice.

"Well, it will be enough for the start, there better be more on the way; I don't like starving and I can be quite annoying when hungry, or savage one might say." the dragon warns her as he gets back onto his four legs snatching his meal in an instant, almost gulping it in one. "So, enough talk before I get hungry again, what is the plan?" the dragon asks once he was done with his meal, well, after gulping it.

"The plan is to start traveling, it isn't a short distance. We need to get to the port city of Calum before we can even cross the ocean. While we are even moving along, it would be wise to keep our own mission behind sealed lips. The less people know what we are up too, the better. Less competition and less likely that they would start setting up plans to slit at least my throat while i sleep." Ramisa motioned to move along as she began to correct her stance so she could be in the right direction of Calum. "The real mission won't overly start until we are on foreign soil, at least I hope. We will still have to keep our guards up, never know who or what is keeping a peering eye on us.

"Okay, I won't speak about it unless you prompt me to speak about it." Tynebris says, before facing in the same direction as Ramisa. "I never was beyond the ocean, is there even something beyond it?" the dragon wonders, tilting his head and pulling in his wings. "I guess it will be a long walk till we reach Calum." the dragon says as he gets ready to travel.

"There is, many travellers come across and spread news about it all. Seems rather savage yet in comparison to our own homeland, but that's just rumor." she shrugged before mulling it over. "By foot, it should take nearly three days."

"Interesting." Tynebris says curiously as he slowly starts walking in the direction of Calum. "Three days is quite some time, I don't know how long I could go without eating." the dragon adds looking at Ramisa.

Scratching her head blue eyes lifted to look at the beast beside her, "Is that all you think about, Tynebris... can you hunt? Like larger game i mean, you don't need to be saddled beside me the entire time." grinning softly she waved him off. "Go feed yourself whenever. Believe it or not, i am not helpless."

"Well, there wasn't much else to take care of. Where and when I should sleep and when I am hungry what to hunt. There isn't much else to worry about." the dragon replies. Tynebris doesn't hesitate to go hunting as she gives him the permission to do so. "If you say so." Tynebris says as he immediately lifts off and searches for a prey.

It must have been nice to have such a simple mind set, not having to worry over the tedious little facts of life or fret that you may be going down the wrong choices. Watching him leave her side, she couldn't help but strike a continual thought of how strange the beast was. Though the fact that he stated his breeding had tried to get him to use a village as a testing ground left little to be desired. He was far too intelligent to be one of the ebony barons that much was for certain, but still the idea his breeding caused havoc... it brought a sour taste to her mouth.

Milling about traveling at the speed she was most comfortable with, she paused at high noon as the heat began to increase forcing her to tuck away into any shade she could find. It made it fine for her, giving her time to pull out her map tracing an idea of the route they could take while pulling out a small palm sized fruit to indulge in.

Tynebris was hunting all the time, feeding himself off small prey and still remaining near Ramisa, so that he doesn't go off track. Once it was high noon the dragon stopped hunting, he was able to find enough to satisfy his hunger for a few hours, he returns to Ramisa. However, he side tracked a bit and had to search for her.

After a short time he spotted her and carefully lands nearby. "Pausing already?" Tynebris teases as he curls up, taking a break himself. The dragon closes his eyes and curls up tight, using his wings as a sunblocker and to block sight.