RPs that are Active

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleWolf

Original poster
Anyone please do you know any fantasy RPs that someone is on pretty often? I love RPing but barely anyone is on ever. i would like to play on that someone is.

This should probably go in the general roleplay partner request or group discussion/interest check/planning. There are games that are active, but if you're looking for groups they won't go very fast as you have multiple players involved and if two people go off and start quick fire interaction, they're likely to kill the roleplay or get kicked out of the roleplay depending on rules.

As for private roleplays, people have lives and with the school year started you're not likely to find somone on twenty-four/seven. You also have time zones to consider.

I know. I just wanted to know if anyone had one that they did get on often. I go to school and I still get on pretty often.

That doesn't mean everyone else does. I know partners who completely ignore the internet for the duration of the school day, and others are simply too busy with extra curricular activities. Oh, and then there's actual jobs. Can't forget those. But, again, this isn't the place for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.