Rping with teen

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elorwin

First off I don't want to sound creepy but I couldn't find it in the rules apart from mention of mature stuff. A teen member has asked to rp with me. I want to know if this is allowed as we will not be going into any mature themes.

I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing and not get banned. Any help is appreciated.

First off I don't want to sound creepy but I couldn't find it in the rules apart from mention of mature stuff. A teen member has asked to rp with me. I want to know if this is allowed as we will not be going into any mature themes.

I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing and not get banned. Any help is appreciated.
It's totally fine to roleplay with people who aren't in your age group, as long as you don't use mature themes!

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
While on that topic it should also be noted that mature RP's are restricted to the Liberteen and Libertine Sections.
Liberteen for teen members (Blue Stars) and Libertine for adult members (Red Stars).

So as long as your RP doesn't have content that would place it in one of those categories than roleplaying with other age groups is completely fine.

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
Status
Not open for further replies.