RPG Game Artist Partnership Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crowseph5

Original poster
Hello, and Good Day/Evening/afternoon/etc.

I am Creating an unusual request of any artist who may be interested in helping develop an RPG game, I came up with an interesting Plot theme and story idea that would bend generic RPG games at their core and overall be an enjoyable experience from both a developing and playing standpoint.

I know there are RPG communities out there, but I thought it more appropriate to take this request to, and develop this game from a more Role play oriented environment and audience.

Without divulging too much information here is the basic of the plot:
With the entering and start of a generic 2D RPG game, the protagonist, or in lieu of, wakes up to start their day to find they have been transported, or something, into a game and in fact despise gaming and generics in general.
They will be dragged through the story of the game in open contest to which only the player will see and read their struggles in the game, while npcs, actors, and other game characters only see, hear, and respond to him as though he were really a game protagonist.
that is the gist of the idea.
I plan on using the RPG maker MV game engine to develop the game, and I am looking for an artist who would be willing to work with me in creating interesting visuals and characters for the game to grant a generic feel while giving it a unique twist.

If anyone is interested please message me, I wasn't quite sure where in the forums this request should have been placed so at this moment it is in media shops/requests.

part of the development process may include some Role play to help tune into the setting of the game and expand ideas for the development as a whole.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
Status
Not open for further replies.