Usually throughout the week at different times EST Zone
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, fandom, action, magical, anime, gothic, fanfictions, dark fantasy, furry, scalie
Hello fellow RPs. I'm Raven as well my avatar and username states. I have been doing mostly group RPs and a few 1x1s here and there. So far only one that has well stuck. But that doesn't mean I'm not open to more. Now I have school and homework. And well like most school has to come first so there may be days when I can't really post at all and days when I can like a lot. With this being mentioned I will not worry if you don't seem to post a few days but if it's been a week and I haven't been to busy I may well tag you or poke as some might say just to let you know encase of Alerts mix up or you meant to post and didn't etc... My grammar isn't the best so I don't expect much there. As you might can see here. I can post quit a bit when something is on my mind. However I'm not picky on one liners just I may not always throw one back your way. Also I can't control the story all the time so um I mean I actually really struggle with that so please feel free to shot me ideas even in the RP random I usually roll with the flow unless playing Canon characters.

Please let me know Here or PM me

Now for the fun part maybe:

So I enjoy many different kinds of RPs. I also love to read so here will be that nice list of ideas.

Here we go List:
Romance types first (Bold&Underline is what/who I wish to play as)
More Romantic expected RPs
Teen Titans
BBxRae
BBxOC
Ravanger
xKid Devil
RavangerxOC
Titans OCs
None of TT has to be Romacnce just if we do BBxRae and no romance um I may ask not to do that one with you sorry hard for me not to want some chemistry with those two

AangxOC
AangxToph
ZokoxMae
ZokoxOC
MaexOC

Harry Potter
RonxOC
RonxHerminoy
HerminoyxOC
HarryxOC

Naruto
NarutoxHinata
NarutoxOC
HinataxOC
InoxOC
GaraxOC
KibaxHinata
KibaxOC

Addams Family
WensdayxOC
MarticiaxGomez
FesterxOC

Legend of Zelda
LinkxMinda
MindaxGhirahim
GhirahimxZelda
GhirahimxHilda
GhirahimxOC
MindaxOC
LinkxSaria
SariaxGhirahim
LinkxOC
SariaxOC
Okay so that's all in my head in romance atm there may be more just ask

More Fandom Ideas
Now just ideas of gerners themes fandom and well original basically
Naruto
Teen Titans
Zelda
Warriors Cat Series
Calling All Dragon Series
Dragons
Vampires
Pokemon
Elves
Skyrim
Code Lyoko

Considered by some to maybe be a bit more creative
About Dragons
Mage/witches/wizards
Vampires
Werewolves
Elves
Any of the races in my blog if you like the idea of them and wish to try
(All of these can have a range of settings and story line ideas)

And many more just well just ask

Last edited:
Hello. The One on One Info forum isn't the location for partner searches. I've moved it to the proper location, Seeking One on One Partners. Good luck in your search!

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Hello. The One on One Info forum isn't the location for partner searches. I've moved it to the proper location, Seeking One on One Partners. Good luck in your search!
Thanks.

I'm so bad at computers especially after navigation updates so sorry. I had found what I thought was a 1x1 request where I then posted mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.