RP with Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessie Smith

Original poster
Sorry for the lack of a clever title.

Greetings! I'm Jessie, and I'm a bit new here.

Some things to know: I use real life pictures for my character sheets, and I strongly prefer my partners do the same. Realistic artwork is also acceptable. I'm up for roleplaying in either threads or PMs. My posting frequency varies, though I typically am able to respond at least once a day. My replies are normally two to five paragraphs in length. I enjoy playing multiple characters, but it's not a requirement. I play male, female, transgender, and non-binary characters. I don't have any preference of the genders I play or the genders I play opposite.

Some topics to build from:

Slice of Life Lesbian Romance
Professor x Student
Alien Hunters
Super Humans
Celebrities
Single Parent x Babysitter
Rekindled Romance
Runaways
Open x Closeted
Starting a Family
Adoption
Foster Care
Band
Serial Killer
Crime Drama
Cop x Criminal
Assassins
Best Friends

Doctor Who(with me playing Eleven and/or an OC)
Sherlock(with me playing Sherlock, Molly, and/or an OC)
Harry Potter(with me playing Harry, Ginny, and/or an OC)
Orphan Black(with me playing Cosima and/or Felix)
Dragon Age II(with me playing Hawke as a female mage)

How would you feel about 1 paragraph reply ?

Maybe some kind of post apocalyptic style of roleplay? like Fallout (that or Sci Fi but i'm really new to that genre and may not be good at it)

Maybe some kind of post apocalyptic style of roleplay? like Fallout (that or Sci Fi but i'm really new to that genre and may not be good at it)
I might be up for something post-apocalyptic. PM me?

I like your A House Full of Glamour idea. I'd be happy to do that one with you.

Okay! Could you PM me some character sheets?

I'd like to do a Professor/Student role play or a Rekindled romance, if you're up for it.
Do you play any other canons at all for HP?

I like the idea of doing a Sherlock or Potter roleplay with some of your previous topics mixed in like:
Parent x Babysitter
Professor x Student
Cop x Criminal
I'm sort of new here too, so I don't exactly know how all of this works. Nonetheless, I would really love to roleplay with you

Status
Not open for further replies.