2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, action, and adventure
Hello, I'm back again and this time ready for some more RP action. So please RP with me if you'd be so kind to take a look down below I got a list of things I want everyone to read so they know what to expect. I don't bite MUCH hehe.

About Me
Hello, you can call me Sakura or Sakura-Chan, I'm a 30-year-old avid Roleplayer who loves anime and video games and manga so most my roleplaying derives from that Genre and not REAL life crap.
What I seek?
1. an active fast paced poster such myself(Yes I understand real life sometimes gets in the way so I might dip off myserlf every so often to handle chores and shop or what not)
2. Someone who has, good drammer, spelling, and does not text type roleplay. Sorry kids not my thing. I need a person who can help me build a story.
3. Skype/Facebook? Not to be a stalker but I use these primarily to discuss ideas and build plots. If you don't see me on Iwkau poke me on either of these and I'll be on faster than a jacket rabbit xDD.
4. 18+ people only sorry but I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. No KIDS please.
5. Someone whose really active such as myself.
Things I don't do.
What I won't do:
Yaoi
Yuri
smut(libertine rp's nope fade to black girl here)
These are where I draw the line it's just not my cup of tea kudos to whoever does but don't .
Geres I'm up for
Genre's I like:
Fantasy
Action
Romance with any other genre mixed.
blood and gore don't bother me
anything else just ask I simply just can't remember anything.
Ideas
Nobleman's daughter/Pirate Captain( I have a faint idea for this one so hit me up)
(That's it for now this will be updated as I get more ideas)
Possible RP cravings:
Tales of Berseria
Tales of Zestiria
Hunter X Hunter

Also if anyone has any ideas please toss them my way :)

Last edited:
Bump still looking >.<

I'll roleplay, but I'm going to sleep for a little bit, my allergies are acting up. Then we can brainstorm for ideas so send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I wake up.

Cool look forward to brainstorming with ya!

Bump still looking =w=

I'd really like to RP with you and do some richly action-filled fantasy adventure, but right now I'm afraid I'm booked out. If you'd still like to PM and contact me for planning even though we probably can't start immediately then do so. I do have Skype if you'd like to use that :)

*bump* looking for fantasy as well:)

I have quite a few fantasy plots if your OK with action.

Status
Not open for further replies.