RP wishes

"Tales Of"-esque roleplays. The only issue with it being so niche and so varied in between, finding the right partner for the right pairing along with working over either canon pairings or OCs based within the same universe is like trying to win the lottery. Nearly ten years later and I'm still searching for the Jude x Milla itch to be scratched.

Reactions: Takumi
//necromances this thread after getting one rating.

Omegaverse all my rps are Omegaverses but I still love them and want more 😂 and age gap troupes I like a good 20 yr old dating a late 30s man idk why 😂

I'm so incredibly unsurprised about this answer from you. 😂

And oooh, age-gap. Lots of potential there, but hard to execute, I feel! One of my guilty pleasures is the Mayfly-december trope, because I like to hurt the character(s), I guess. 😂
I don't think anyone is surprised by my Omegaverse love😂 I'll advocate that shit to everyone who listens

Age gap is such a ughhh fucking favorite of mine, it's hard to pull off well without it being a bit creepy. But I've got a few with it where it goes well. Professor x college student is a fav of mine and easy since they're consenting adults. Or ceo x intern. Yup I'm a cliche pairing mf and I'm not ashamed to admit it

And yassssss I rarely do those because I feel bad making my characters sad 😂 but I love giving pairings vastly different lives to add stress. Like this rp where vampires are upper class and wolf shifters are seen as trash, loveeee it for a taboo vampire x wolf shifter relationship and talk about age gap wooooo 300 vs like 18 mf 😂

Me personally? I've always loved harem style rps...especially involving monster girls.