INTEREST CHECK Rp where we take on the persona of vocaloids, viruses, and computer programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reanimator Buns

Just some gal who's a necromancer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi
I had this idea a while ago, and i always liked it, however even with the right number of people, it was on a dying site, and now that it was closed temporarily, snd sll dsts lost, I decided to come here. My only problem is that i do not know whether i want this to be a more social or action rp. Anyone interested? If so, social or action?

YES. I AM INTERESTED. This so much this.

We can make it both, perhaps.

That was... quick. I like that at my old site, even in its prime it took several hours for people to express interest.

I love vocaloids, I smelled it within a mile!

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm Lorchenne, or Lory for short. Haha. I'm super interested in this concept.

Well, lets see where this leads, if push comes to shove a 1x1 would be fine

... so do you know anyone who might want to join?

I'm not so sure yet, but you can form a plot to go with your concept and advertise again. And choose a shorter title, that makes it catchier. Or, you can form the plot and open it on the Jump In section. Also, you can form the plot and open sign-ups.

If you are still going to do this, I'd love to join :3

Definitly work on the title. Not exactly an easy thing to do considering what the basis of the rp is. I was debating just posting a sign up, It was kinda discouraged to do that from where i was from. But I will do so now. Im also personally leaning towards a social aspect.

So your best bet right now is to go for a Jump In, am I correct? Cyber Personifications RP is the shortest title I can think of for this...

Funny the last time i did this i had a title similar to it, it was like the Electric Persona's er something. But your is definitely better. Ima steal that if you dont mind.

Haha, well then! You got a title! All you need is a plot. :]

Yeah, just a relationship based rp sounds like a good idea. Any conflict will be created between two characters.

Basically like, we're all programs living in a computer?

YYYYeeeeeaaaaah?... Is there something wrong with that? And it will be WAY bigger than a regular computer. It would be like the internet as well so... vast and endless

Status
Not open for further replies.