RP Villan(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragon

Original poster
Here Hopefully Will be a group, for Rp Group mangers and Evil Rpers can come. Managers you can request myself of course or another to join such a(n) rp.

Hello
My Name Is : Yonrochi
Top bad characters I have played: TheJoker,Itachi Uchiha Sasuke Uchiha, Orochimaru,Satan,Hades and random thugs.
Preference Genre: Anything
Sex you preference to work as: Either or
Availability:Most Days out the week.

MY Bio, Please "Villains" Write according to the rubric

Requesting a villain bio above ^Group/Rp mangers please conceive to the bio rubric below.
Type of RP:
Genre:
What it's about (Short):
What I'm(YOU) looking for in a villain:
Rules of the group
Do's and Dont's: <(Important the Villain Rper must know what they can and can not do!)

Have FUN and happy Casting!

My Name Is : Nocturne
Top bad characters I have played: Darth Malak [Star Wars], GLaDOS [Portal], Kerrigan/The Queen of Blades [Starcraft], and My personal favorite: Psycho Mantis [Metal Gear Solid]
Preference Genre: Anything is fine
Sex you preference to work as: I don't care
Availability:I'm on literally every day.

Reactions: Dragon
My Name Is :Halis (Hayllesseoon)
Top bad characters I have played: I've never really played as a villain but, I do write stories and I have several bad guys in them.
Preference Genre: Any, I'm malleable
Sex you preference to work as: Either, I don't care at all
Availability:Everyday and I'm on nearly all the time. Even early in the morning.

I use roleplay to strengthen my writing skills and take pleasure in both. I'm a strong rper and have been doing so since I was eleven. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

So this is supposed to become a group roleplay? Is there a main driving plot for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.