RP Villan(s)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dragon, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here Hopefully Will be a group, for Rp Group mangers and Evil Rpers can come. Managers you can request myself of course or another to join such a(n) rp.

2. Hello
    My Name Is : Yonrochi
    Top bad characters I have played: TheJoker,Itachi Uchiha Sasuke Uchiha, Orochimaru,Satan,Hades and random thugs.
    Preference Genre: Anything
    Sex you preference to work as: Either or
    Availability:Most Days out the week.

MY Bio, Please "Villains" Write according to the rubric

Requesting a villain bio above ^Group/Rp mangers please conceive to the bio rubric below.
    Type of RP:
    Genre:
    What it's about (Short):
    What I'm(YOU) looking for in a villain:
    Rules of the group
    Do's and Dont's: <(Important the Villain Rper must know what they can and can not do!)

Have FUN and happy Casting!

3. My Name Is : Nocturne
    Top bad characters I have played: Darth Malak [Star Wars], GLaDOS [Portal], Kerrigan/The Queen of Blades [Starcraft], and My personal favorite: Psycho Mantis [Metal Gear Solid]
    Preference Genre: Anything is fine
    Sex you preference to work as: I don't care
    Availability:I'm on literally every day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My Name Is :Halis (Hayllesseoon)
    Top bad characters I have played: I've never really played as a villain but, I do write stories and I have several bad guys in them.
    Preference Genre: Any, I'm malleable
    Sex you preference to work as: Either, I don't care at all
    Availability:Everyday and I'm on nearly all the time. Even early in the morning.

I use roleplay to strengthen my writing skills and take pleasure in both. I'm a strong rper and have been doing so since I was eleven. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

5. So this is supposed to become a group roleplay? Is there a main driving plot for it?

6. No, just Villans if you need one pick em up here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.