RP turned Story?

If You are asked by your RP partner if they could make a story based on your rp what do you do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure why not. The chances of them getting published and being famous is slim to none anyway!

/asshole diana

>:3

I don't see why not. I mean I have wanted to do that at times but the lack of motivation and computer leave me not writing stories. I actually would be honored if they liked it so much they wanted to make a story or comic based off the rp. Now if they stole word for word and everything from the rp and claimed all content as theirs I'd be pretty pissed.

Seeing how a bunch of japanese DnD nerds created Records of the Lodoss war...

Reactions: Razilin
Fine by me, if your RP was an awesome adventure the why not turn it into a story/comic so others can see and feel the same experience you (As the creators) have experienced.

I think that would be awesome.. roleplaying is, in it's own way, writing a story anyway.. the only thing that would really need to be done is putting it together in a way that it could be a book or comic for the world to read. If I had a rp going and my partner thought it was so good that it could be turned into a real story, I would be so excited. I would want to at least be given credit for my part in it though, and if it made any money.. being credited for having a part in the writing of the story would make it so that I get a portion of the profits anyway. I would love them forever lol, I would never have the courage to put what I write out to the public on my own.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Had a lady I RPed with on another site do that... never finished, but it was great to see my/our characters drawn out. She was very good, both artist and writer. Still miss playing with her.

And then I had another lady on another website ask for permission to create a character from a species of mine, call it a variation on this "theme".

Dude. The Otherverse as an actual comic book? I'd read that.
And that's just where it starts.
Soon it will become movies.
And then it will become good movies.
And then become the most profitable movies in the entire Industry. :3

Reactions: Razilin
I have to admit that some of my recent RPs have made me very tempted to try my hand at serious book writing.

They'd end up being erotic novels though, for sure.

And to be totally honest, I don't know if I have the planning capacity to create a cohesive story.

But the smut will be amazing.

@Esthalia @Red Velvet @The Returner @Fiona @Touch of Insanity @F0X

Status
Not open for further replies.