RP search: Sci fi or Sci fan story-based rp.

T

Taska Vilna

Original poster
im just looking for something to sink into. idc if its ongoing recently started, or not even done yet. but i can't bring myself to put any of my ideas on paper, and im hungry for some writing adventure lol.

i avoid any direct derivatives like the plague so no AU rps. and the more grounded in reality the better. (not to say that it is without high tech or magic or whatever, but a realistic sense of structure to the world is always preferred, rather than letting this all be done with random jargon. idk.

i need sumthing. preferably group based.

I have something maybe you'd be interested in. It's an idea I'm actually working on writing off of. It's called the Otherworld, do you wanna come in on it? I'm trying to get back into writing myself so I'm trying to use it as fuel.

I've also got an RP that's still in the setup process. We hit a snag because some of the people that were interested ended up being too busy to participate, so we have some slots that need filled. The setting is a bit of a combination of modern fantasy and modern sci-fi, so if you're interested to hear more you can check out the full description here

I've got one as well, technically still an "Interest Check" but, well, the more the merrier. Not sure how much you'd like it, though - it deals with an infinite multiverse, and a group of people who run an organization dedicated to peacekeeping of the multiverse. Check out the Infinite Multiversal Coalition on the Group Brainstorming & RP Search page!